Scaramucci: Trump too oft on white supremacists

.,.,.And Trump is your President.

Sorry for the delay in my response. I had to make a fast track to the commode to throw up. But yes, I am not a denier. For the moment it is president; like it or not.

That is why our founding fathers added impeachment for two faced liars like dump.

Hold your breath until it happens....

Call it what you may, impeached is impeached; as in out
that's my bet & I am looking for a taker

:)-
Because everyone here wants to actually give you their identity.
If Trump did something impeachable he should be impeached.
Being too mean is not such an offense.
Yeah, it's not like he lied about a blowjob or something.

Call it what you may, impeached is impeached; as in out
that's my bet & I am looking for a taker

:)-

Wishful thinking, 30 states chose Trump to be president, Trump won an overwhelming 300 plus electoral votes.
304 electoral votes is not overwhelming. President Obama received 365 in 2008, and 332 in 2012. Not only that, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown received nearly 3 million less votes than did Clinton.

The Mooch Scaramucci (an idol of the right-wing) just slammed President Trump for his inaction in condemning the white supremacists who ignited violence in Virginia yesterday.
Scaramucci wouldn't have recommended Trump Charlottesville statement, "He needed to be much harsher as it related to white supremacists."
This Week on Twitter

What the hell are you talking about? Trump did exactly that yesterday and then a little bit later a White House spokesman did it a second time. What exactly do you people want him to do?
What Ted Cruz did.

The Mooch Scaramucci (an idol of the right-wing) just slammed President Trump for his inaction in condemning the white supremacists who ignited violence in Virginia yesterday.
Scaramucci wouldn't have recommended Trump Charlottesville statement, "He needed to be much harsher as it related to white supremacists."
This Week on Twitter

What the hell are you talking about? Trump did exactly that yesterday and then a little bit later a White House spokesman did it a second time. What exactly do you people want him to do?
What exactly do you people want him to do?
Condemn white nationalists when asked instead of doing this.

Forum List

Back