Scary Pic of the Stolen Top Secret Documents

Hunter Biden in a bathtub is a scary pic. A bunch of papers on the floor are just a bunch of papers that the FBI and the CIA would have leaked to WAPO.

AHAHAHAHA !!!!

Trump caught red handed with blatantly labeld top secret documents and all the pathetic Trumpers can do is cry !!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Indictment is coming.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

4d3d8e3d10db6df8e0e5794d71f853b1.gif

Yikes!!

The Documents are in special Top Secret folders !
Clearly marked Top Secret !

Makes you wonder how somebody could be so fuckin stupid.

They need special FBI agents with special clearence, just to handle the ultra top secret material, that's how secret it is.

A Picture is worth 1000 words.

Indictment is essential, accountability is essential.

View attachment 689693
HOLY SHIT!!! I JUST PISSED MY PANTS LOOKING AT ALL THAT SCARY SHIT!!!

:laughing0301:

AHAHAHAHA !!!!

Trump caught red handed with blatantly labeld top secret documents and all the pathetic Trumpers can do is cry !!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

Indictment is coming.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
We don't care. We don't trust our government. Soon this will be on a bigger stage...."Hamilton 2...the Trump papers"...just as much bull.

They need special FBI agents with special clearence, just to handle the ultra top secret material, that's how secret it is.

There actually is no security classification such as "ultra top secret" in the American security classification system.

You could fill a stadium with the number of Top Secret documents produced in this country every day.

There actually is no security classification such as "ultra top secret" in the American security classification system.

You could fill a stadium with the number of Top Secret documents produced in this country every day.
Yup and it is a crime to mishandle them like Trump did.

Guess who signed that to law.
Who was it that made it a law to mishandled classified material.

Yes but this was an ultra dangerous national security emergency. These documents were only guarded by armed secret service agents 24/7 at one of the most protected homes on planet earth...oh wait? :eusa_think:

Yikes!!

The Documents are in special Top Secret folders !
Clearly marked Top Secret !

Makes you wonder how somebody could be so fuckin stupid.

A Picture is worth 1000 words.

Indictment is essential, accountability is essential.

View attachment 689693
I yawned.

Still, I can't get over the box with a framed Time Magazine cover on it. What the hell did the FBI need that for?

Forum List

Back