Schiff claims Flynn is not exonerated

Obama knew what was going on with Flynn.

Most corrupt administration ever.
Of course Obama knew.
He warned Trump about Flynn, but Trump denied it.

I laugh
wpklizrg6ex41.jpg

(A) you are a fucking retard
(B) Flynn pleaded guilty to a crime that even the FBI said that he didn't commit to save his son
(C) Barr was not materially involved

What does Schiff care about this case?

Obviously, in the real world, if they drop charges against you, you are exonerated.

When Comey wouldn't even prosecute Hillary, SHE was exonerated of all rightwing charges.

But Flynn can NEVER be exonerated, because that would implicate and pave the way to levy new attention on the actions and deeds of Adolf Schiffler! His declarations are absolute, they are above the law. Schiff is indeed THE law. For Barr to drop the charges, that is grounds to investigate Barr, not him!
He wasn’t exonerated. It was another “he did it but it wasn’t illegal” type scenario.

This thread had Schiff Derangment Syndrome all over it.
So... hmmm If I said I had "proof" that you were a pedophile and I threatened to release the information
to your employer, your friends, i.e. to the MSM BUT if you admit it under a Non-disclosure agreement I wouldn't release, would that be OK?

He'll still be a pedophile

Liberals, would you want Susan Rice to go to prison for the rest of her life?

Obviously, in the real world, if they drop charges against you, you are exonerated.

When Comey wouldn't even prosecute Hillary, SHE was exonerated of all rightwing charges.

But Flynn can NEVER be exonerated, because that would implicate and pave the way to levy new attention on the actions and deeds of Adolf Schiffler! His declarations are absolute, they are above the law. Schiff is indeed THE law. For Barr to drop the charges, that is grounds to investigate Barr, not him!
He wasn’t exonerated. It was another “he did it but it wasn’t illegal” type scenario.

So... hmmm If I said I had "proof" that you were a pedophile and I threatened to release the information
to your employer, your friends, i.e. to the MSM BUT if you admit it under a Non-disclosure agreement I wouldn't release, would that be OK?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

That must make Hillary Clinton the most GUILTY person on the planet! :lmao:
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI. Thanks for trying...
Trying what? To get hard facts through to that stone cold brick hard granite dense delusional lying fucked up brain of yours? So are you saying Comey, THE HEAD OF THE FBI lied about Hillary's lying, dimwit?

When people are lying to the authorities, it tends to increase the suspicion that someone did something wrong. Wouldn’t you agree?
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI.

Thanks for trying...

Why do you think that?

Because I reviewed the FBI report on their investigation.

Do you have evidence she did lie to the FBI?

Clinton didn't lie to the FBI. Thanks for trying...
Trying what? To get hard facts through to that stone cold brick hard granite dense delusional lying fucked up brain of yours? So are you saying Comey, THE HEAD OF THE FBI lied about Hillary's lying, dimwit?

Either you're lying or your too stupid to question what you were told.

At no point in time did Comey state that Clinton lied in the above video.

So which is it? Are you too stupid to actually listen to the video or are you lying about what's in it thinking everyone is too stupid to notice your lie?

Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and Mueller should all be in prison.

Disgusting trash. Absolute Gestapo.

Agreed, but they won't be. They'll all walk away scot-free because the Republicans are sissies.
They'll walk away scot free because there aren't going to be charges that stand up to the least bit of scrutiny.

Republicans have crafted a world in which they can lie to you and the complete lack of evidence to support those lies is considered evidence to support those lies.

Doesn’t this just seem like political bullshit?

Why does Schiff want Flynn in prison?
Schiff needs about 40 years in solitary confinement. In an insane assylum.
With a rope around his neck.

It'd be fun to put his pencil neck in a guillotine that had a stop rigged to halt the blade a half inch from his neck.
The humiliation of him shitting and pissing himself while crying for his momma would be great entertainment!!
Of course you'd remove the stop for the next run.
Nah I wanna see that head roll. In fact I think we should erect a permanent guillotine in the middle of the capital steps and reserve its use for assholes like Schiff who betray the public's trust. I want the assholes to look out and see it every damn day to remind them of their duty and the price that will be paid for betraying the nation for personal gain.

Your post is not factual
You should read the filing for dismissal of charges. They state that the lie in question was not relevant to any investigation. We all know he lied.

He walked. The Fed dropped their case.

Why do you care, specifically?

Why do you want this man to go to prison for the rest of his life?
I'll take that one. Because Flynn's being guilty and arrested helped support their belief that Trump did something wrong and is guilty too. Really guilty of collusion with Russia even though there was no case. Really guilty of abuse of power in Ukraine even though Schiff's case fell apart like tissue paper. Now that Flynn has been exonerated, they will have to believe that "corruption" is at foot and "they just know better."
When people are lying to the authorities, it tends to increase the suspicion that someone did something wrong. Wouldn’t you agree?
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

Agreed, but they won't be. They'll all walk away scot-free because the Republicans are sissies.
They'll walk away scot free because there aren't going to be charges that stand up to the least bit of scrutiny.

Republicans have crafted a world in which they can lie to you and the complete lack of evidence to support those lies is considered evidence to support those lies.
You spelled democrat wrong.

You spelled democrat wrong.

Okay. So if there aren't any charges against Comey or anyone else, does that mean that they didn't do anything wrong?

You have been posting ludicrous shit since I've been here.
But the delusion of not just accepting that you all were completely wrong on this and were duped by the Lying Democrat media is just mind boggling.

Clinton didn't lie to the FBI.

Thanks for trying...
No he looked straight into the camera and lied his ass off to the entire nation and everyone in it including any of the FBI or DOJ that happened to be watching. Plus he was a no good, god damned, draft dodging, gutless coward.

Forum List

Back