Schiff claims Flynn is not exonerated

What does Schiff care about this case?

Doesn’t this just seem like political bullshit?

Why does Schiff want Flynn in prison?
What does Schiff care about this case?
Schiff is the Chairman of the House Judicial Committee which is responsible for oversight of the DOJ and other departments in the Executive Branch. You know, like the BENGHAZI INVESTIGATIONS THAT WENT ON FOR FUCKING YEARS, et al!
Doesn’t this just seem like political bullshit?
Yes, it doesn't pass the bull shit smell test with the AG and DOJ trying to spring Flynn after he pled guilty in Court multiple times to Judge Sullivan. Barr trying to get Flynn off the hook without Trump PARDONING Flynn. That is fresh bull shit!
Why does Schiff want Flynn in prison?
Isn't that where convicted people who have pled guilty to their crimes and the sentencing statute prescribes prison for the offence(s) belong and the Judge prescribes in the sentencing of the defendant??

There is something very comical about you and your kindred spirits. Just how does the DOJ and the AG at its head "exonerate" ANYONE who has pled guilty in a Title Three Court multiple times and the Case Judge has accepted the guilty pleas of the defendant? The AG and the DOJ have no Constitutional power, singularly OR combined to reverse or nullify the Court's findings; only a higher Court and cause must be proven. This is just another propaganda stunt by Trump & Co. with their Traveling Clown Show and Schiff is the punching bag and scapegoat on this tour of Trump's Traveling Tantrums!

You Trump sycophants need to ask yourselves why Trump and Putin talked AGAIN this week about Flynn! Was it because Russia is now an ally of the US or that Putin wanted to ensure Flynn wouldn't talk anymore about the Russia thing of the 2016 election runup? Or was it about Trump Tower Moscow or sumpin' else maybe?

Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page and Mueller should all be in prison.

Disgusting trash. Absolute Gestapo.

Agreed, but they won't be. They'll all walk away scot-free because the Republicans are sissies.
They'll walk away scot free because there aren't going to be charges that stand up to the least bit of scrutiny.

Republicans have crafted a world in which they can lie to you and the complete lack of evidence to support those lies is considered evidence to support those lies.

You have been posting ludicrous shit since I've been here.
But the delusion of not just accepting that you all were completely wrong on this and were duped by the Lying Democrat media is just mind boggling.
Wrong about what? Flynn lied. No one here has tried to refute that.

When people are lying to the authorities, it tends to increase the suspicion that someone did something wrong. Wouldn’t you agree?
That must make Hillary Clinton the most GUILTY person on the planet! :lmao:
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI.

Thanks for trying...
No he looked straight into the camera and lied his ass off to the entire nation and everyone in it including any of the FBI or DOJ that happened to be watching. Plus he was a no good, god damned, draft dodging, gutless coward.
Wrong Clinton.

Agreed, but they won't be. They'll all walk away scot-free because the Republicans are sissies.
They'll walk away scot free because there aren't going to be charges that stand up to the least bit of scrutiny.

Republicans have crafted a world in which they can lie to you and the complete lack of evidence to support those lies is considered evidence to support those lies.
You spelled democrat wrong.

Okay. So if there aren't any charges against Comey or anyone else, does that mean that they didn't do anything wrong?
How would I know? I don't work around them nor am I in congress. Now, reread that last sentence and get it through you thick lying skull because you don't know anything either, so stop spewing your filth!

But the delusion of not just accepting that you all were completely wrong on this and were duped by the Lying Democrat media is just mind boggling.
You girls don't accept refuting. Normally when someone does refute you, it just causes you to spew more.

It’s so weird. They are willful sheep.

Same shit can happen to them, but they don’t ca e because ORANGE MAN BAD.

So pathetic. Liberals are embracing the deep state

I thought liberals were anti establishment. They are not.

Everyone refutes it
The FBI refuted it.

Everyone refutes it
The FBI refuted it.
Nope. The FBI doesn’t refute it. Flynn talked with Kislyak about sanctions. He lied about it. It’s on tape. We know it.

The hack DoJ stooge that wrote the dismissal motion doesn’t even try to refute all of the lies, but does try to make some wiggle room.

You girls don't accept refuting. Normally when someone does refute you, it just causes you to spew more.

You’re not trying.

Okay. So if there aren't any charges against Comey or anyone else, does that mean that they didn't do anything wrong?
How would I know? I don't work around them nor am I in congress. Now, reread that last sentence and get it through you thick lying skull because you don't know anything either, so stop spewing your filth!

Im just trying to see if there are double standards or not.

No charges against Flynn is vindication.

No charges against Comey is evidence of corruption.

The Trump Republicans seem to have a double standard.

Everyone refutes it
The FBI refuted it.
Nope. The FBI doesn’t refute it. Flynn talked with Kislyak about sanctions. He lied about it. It’s on tape. We know it.

The hack DoJ stooge that wrote the dismissal motion doesn’t even try to refute all of the lies, but does try to make some wiggle room.

Look you ignorant mother fucker -
The FBI field agents concluded that there was no lies and were closing the case then Strzok intervened.
That's all documented.

~~~~~~
Including the 44th president of this nation for implementing the weaponization of the DOJ, FBI and 17 intelligence agencies against America for political gains and ideological reasons.

44 should be in prison for what he did.

So disgusting

Flynn will never be exonerated. The guy pled guilty.
flynn-9.png

Hopefully this never happens to you.
This doesn't make Flynn innocent.

~~~~~~
Including the 44th president of this nation for implementing the weaponization of the DOJ, FBI and 17 intelligence agencies against America for political gains and ideological reasons.

A disaster from which we may never recover.

Im just trying to see if there are double standards or not.

No charges against Flynn is vindication.

No charges against Comey is evidence of corruption.

The Trump Republicans seem to have a double standard.
Again, you know nothing. Do you take your media enema orally?

You’re not trying.
I'm not wasting my time with you liars, except for entertainment.

That must make Hillary Clinton the most GUILTY person on the planet! :lmao:
Clinton didn't lie to the FBI. Thanks for trying...
Trying what? To get hard facts through to that stone cold brick hard granite dense delusional lying fucked up brain of yours? So are you saying Comey, THE HEAD OF THE FBI lied about Hillary's lying, dimwit?

Either you're lying or your too stupid to question what you were told.

At no point in time did Comey state that Clinton lied in the above video.

So which is it? Are you too stupid to actually listen to the video or are you lying about what's in it thinking everyone is too stupid to notice your lie?

HEY JACKASS, GO GET STUFFED. THE HEAD OF THE FBI RAN OFF A LONG LIST OF THINGS ON THE VIDEO CLINTON SAID that WAS NOT TRUE. THOSE ARE LIES. YOUR A FUCKING PATHOLOGICAL LIAR WHO CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING SUN BEFORE YOUR FACE. YOU JUST BOUGHT YOURSELF A PERMANENT BAN ON TALKING TO ME ANY FURTHER. I WILL NOT WASTE TIME ON JERKS LIKE YOU.

Forum List

Back