Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

YOU are the ones who are spinning furiously to try to turn Trump's lies into truth. We've all seen the evidence of collusion, over and over. Did it cross the line of criminal conspiracy? Mueller says it didn't but we still haven't seen anything of what Mueller said, only what Barr said he said. And Barr was hired to cover Trump's ass so it's not like he has much credibility.
And now we don't know what Barr is saying, because he walked back some of what he wrote in the summary on Sunday. He said he didn't mean for the public to take it as the full summary. Really? Then what did you mean to say, and why didn't you hand deliver this report straight to Congress? Are you covering for Trump and his criminal lackeys?

Bullshit, he didn't walk back anything. From the beginning he said he would release everything in the report he was legally able to, but the Democrats, being exposed as liars and frauds are pretending that Barr is trying to hold back something only because they are, let's face it, such outrageous liars and frauds.

He should have never released anything. It should have gone straight to Congress. He has no stake in this game. Already making an opinion on obstruction over a year ago, cancels out any credibility from Barr.

Barr's credibility in intact because he made a logical case for why there couldn't have been any obstruction of justice, no matter how hard those words make you salivate, but the credibility of the Democrats, after more than two years of ceaseless lying about the investigation, is in tatters.

Of course the Democrats don't want the report released to the public because it exposes the massive fraud they perpetrated on the American people, and you claim that the AG should not release the report to cover the Democrats' fraud and possible crimes, is truly bizarre. Indeed, a strong case can be made that the AG should appoint a special counsel to investigate if any crimes where committed by the Obama administration, the Clinton campaign or others in perpetrating this fraud on the American people in an effort to influence the elections in 2016 and 2018, and if Mueller already knew the report would clear the President and conspired with Democrats to withhold the report until after the midterm elections to aid the Democrats.

It's not for Barr to decide. He also made the opinion over a year ago when he was not AG. It is for Congress to decide, not Barr.

Also, why is Barr trying to hold back intelligence information to the intelligence committee in this new letter, he he said last week he would release to them? Protecting Trump? The intelligence committee is privy to that information, and all grand jury information. This thing stinks like rotten meat.

It is for the AG to decide if a crime has been committed and not for Congress, but Congress can indeed decide to to impeach the President regardless of what the AG has decided. If there is a disagreement about what the intelligence committee is entitled to see, they can subpoena the documents and let the courts decide. Your claim that Barr is not helping the Democrats cover up the massive fraud, and possible crimes, they have perpetrated on the American people is somehow suspicious is truly bizarre.

It's not for Barr to decide. He also made the opinion over a year ago when he was not AG. It is for Congress to decide, not Barr.

Also, why is Barr trying to hold back intelligence information to the intelligence committee in this new letter, he he said last week he would release to them? Protecting Trump? The intelligence committee is privy to that information, and all grand jury information. This thing stinks like rotten meat,

Oooooo...your desperation stinks like rotten meat!

However...your ignorance of the law is not surprising.

It is the job of the Attorney General to examine the report and delete anything that might disclose sources, also, anyone mentioned in the Grand Jury hearings must be redacted if they were not indicted. You have so much to learn.

Please try to keep up.

Dude, get out of here. Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, and you are resting your argument on Gowdy? Lol!

Really? Please reveal to us your reliable source and the working link showing that Trey "Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton".

Here’s a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That’s what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I’m not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right.

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
You are referring to something unrelated to what I am talking about as it relates to Gowdy. Because of Kevin McCarthy, he was the one who spilled the beans on Benghazi, putting Gowdy in a pickle having to walk back what he said. Gowdy got caught. After that, Benghazi was over. Flare-Up on Benghazi Committee as Hillary Clinton Testimony Nears

I have not been persuaded that the Intelligence Committee needs to reinvestigate the points of the Mueller investigation. At this point, knowing what we know so far, I think we should move on.

Unfortunately D-Schiff believes that our President is a TRAITOR, a compromised individual being controlled by Vladimir Putin and Russia.

Despite the fact that d-Schiff is out of his damn mind, that his 'I THINK' beliefs have been proven by evidence to be NOTHING, I still respect Schiff a hell of a lot more than I do YOU and other Trump-Hating snowflakes....and here's why.

You think we should just act like none of this ever happened and just MOVE ON?! For 2+ years you and vile Trump-haters have been calling this President a TRAITOR, a Russian Puppet, a Russian Colluder...a very serious charge...that was based on bullshit, lies, ZERO EVIDENCE, ZERO CRIME, ZERO COLLUSION....but you rejected all of that, all of the evidence and facts. You clung to every desperate 'we have him now' moment that came up and FINALLY 'put all your eggs in one basket' declaring that Mueller's report would bring down the President.

The problem now is that last gasp, that last hope was just extinguished - Mueller definitively stated he and his team found NO EVEIDENCE, NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION with Russians....something former FBI Agent Page testified long ago that the FBI already knew before this 2+ year COUP was put into motion by the FISA Warrants and Brennan conning Congress into opening an official investigation.

Many of the Democrats / snowflakes are still going bat-shit crazy lying, denying, justifying, bargaining, and trying to hold out for any hope... YOU, it seems - and I applaud you for it - have accepted Mueller's report as FACT. Part of that reason, I believe, is because you KNOW - deep down - that there never was any 'Russian Collusion'. And now Mueller has proven it / declared it. IF you REALLY thought it was still true, that our President was a Russian Puppet / Colluder, there is no way as an American you could let that go! As a liberal / snowflake finally FORCED to face the death of the false narrative by THE investigator himself you can let it go? Yup......but as an American who still believes Trump is a legitimate traitor - you would not be able to.

SCHIFF is not letting it go. I actually believe that HE believes, despite all the evidence to the contrary as pointed out by Mueller and other evidence, the crap he is saying. I believe he REALLY thinks Trump IS a traitor and as an American he can't let that go. It APPEARS this is not JUST about partisan politics in his mind, it's about ;national security'. Though I still believe he has and continues to show he is incapable of running the House Intel Committee because HE HAS NO OBJECTIVITY, I respect, at least for now, him doing this because HE BELIEVES the crap he is saying...without the definitive evidence to back it up.

You think we should 'move on'? Just IGNORE all the exposed evidence of crime perpetrated by not only Hillary but by those at the highest levels within our government, to include the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI?!

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that the DOJ told the FBI to drop the Hillary investigation because they had no intention of indicting her and derailing her Presidential run....despite the fact that she took over $100 million from the Russians, despite the fact that she paid Trump-hating foreign spies and Russians for a document with which to try to alter the election, despite the fact that she compromised national security, and perpetrated thousands of criminal counts of crimes to include espionage...?

You think we should just ignore / walk away from the FACT that evidence shows the Obama administration's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI - leaders and members / agents - engaged in seditious conspiracy to affect a coup against a newly elected president by defrauding / conning the FISA Court and Congress to open an official investigation against the President on the false narrative / charge that he and his team were traitorous Russian Colluders....based on zero evidence zero crime committed, and no collusion proven (by the FBI's investigation that already showed this, according to Page)?

Yeah, sure...what the F*?!

It's just the biggest scandal in US history involving an attempt to alter al election to help a proven criminal who compromised national security and committed literally thousands of criminal counts / violations with an exposed treasonous conspiracy / coup attempt by the previous administration's top agency directors...no big deal....no crisis...nothing to see here. No need to investigate or hold anyone accountable....

:shok:

:wtf:

tl/dr
An investigation comes to a conclusion of guilty or not. In our country, we do not punish those who begin an investigation to answer serious questions. That is third world tinpot stuff. And it is absolutely ridiculous, I think, for you to even be considering this, since Trump was found not guilty and even if this conspiracy theory of yours was true (which it's not), Trump rose above it and was elected anyway, so why can't YOU move on?
it's absolutely ridiculous to think that simply saying WE MUST INVESTIGATE is reason enough to do it.

since there was absolutely no basis for this investigation, as born out by said investigation, we need to ensure this political stunt/tactic doesn't happen again or that's wll we'll see from now on.

president wins, other side investigates. rinse / repeat.
You folks seem to be forgetting that Mueller's brief was to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election and to see if any Americans were willingly involved. He reported on the Russian part in detail such a long time ago that I guess you guys have forgotten it?

There WAS a basis for this investigation. There was a reason for the initial Benghazi hearings. Since Hillary's server was NOT illegal at the time she installed and used it, and since no one in the Department ever said boo about it, I am not sure where they managed to find evidence of criminal wrongdoing enough to begin an investigation into the server, either.. And no, it's not "different."

He should have never released anything. It should have gone straight to Congress. He has no stake in this game. Already making an opinion on obstruction over a year ago, cancels out any credibility from Barr.

Your ignorance of the law and this case has been conspicuously displayed by you. Why? Are you really a hard right Conservative trying to make all Progressives look ignorant or is this real?

Dude, get out of here. Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton, and you are resting your argument on Gowdy? Lol!

Really? Please reveal to us your reliable source and the working link showing that Trey "Gowdy got caught trying to frame Clinton".

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I’m not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

You are referring to something unrelated to what I am talking about as it relates to Gowdy. Because of Kevin McCarthy, he was the one who spilled the beans on Benghazi, putting Gowdy in a pickle having to walk back what he said. Gowdy got caught. After that, Benghazi was over. Flare-Up on Benghazi Committee as Hillary Clinton Testimony Nears

And you would be lying again. A corrupt AG and DOJ that refused to prosecute ended the Benghazi case. Just ignore the military personnel who testified they were told to stand down. Ignore Obozo just wanting to save his arms deal. Ignore 4 dead Americans. Shouldn't be hard, you ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

Also, why is Barr trying to hold back intelligence information to the intelligence committee in this new letter, he he said last week he would release to them? Protecting Trump? The intelligence committee is privy to that information, and all grand jury information. This thing stinks like rotten meat,

It is the job of the Attorney General to examine the report and delete anything that might disclose sources, also, anyone mentioned in the Grand Jury hearings must be redacted if they were not indicted. You have so much to learn.

Please try to keep up.
Congress on the intelligence committee is entitled to all Grand Jury hearing information, otherwise, there would be no need for an intelligence committee. They can work around DOJ to get it, if Barr stonewalls.

It is, and has been the job of Congress to decide matters of guilt in an intelligence report handed off by special counsel with the AG. The AG cannot just go and redact whatever, and decide whatever at his discretion, just so it looks good for Trump. Which is what he is doing right now with the four page summary, that he now says is not a summary. If it isn't, he should have never disclosed to begin with.

There WAS a basis for this investigation. There was a reason for the initial Benghazi hearings. Since Hillary's server was NOT illegal at the time she installed and used it, and since no one in the Department ever said boo about it, I am not sure where they managed to find evidence of criminal wrongdoing enough to begin an investigation into the server, either.. And no, it's not "different."

My highlight.

That's just foolish. Since...Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, ANYTHING she emailed is the property of the government and NOT Clinton's cabal property.

And you would be lying again. A corrupt AG and DOJ that refused to prosecute ended the Benghazi case. Just ignore the military personnel who testified they were told to stand down. Ignore Obozo just wanting to save his arms deal. Ignore 4 dead Americans. Shouldn't be hard, you ignore anything that doesn't fit your narrative.
McCarthy got caught admitting that Benghazi was being used to get Clintons poll numbers down. He's a reckless idiot. That's what killed the investigation.

After he publicly spanked the Republicans? They couldn’t even look at him. To me it looked like they should’ve been terribly ashamed. But they’re too corrupt.

My highlight.

That's just foolish. Since...Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, ANYTHING she emailed is the property of the government and NOT Clinton's cabal property.
As per my link, not according to authorities.

Sounds like you didn't accept the findings of the Benghazi investigations, same as Schiff is not accepting the findings of the Mueller investigation. Why is your rejection of the findings somehow more valid than his?

Please try to keep up.
Congress on the intelligence committee is entitled to all Grand Jury hearing information, otherwise, there would be no need for an intelligence committee. They can work around DOJ to get it, if Barr stonewalls.

It is, and has been the job of Congress to decide matters of guilt in an intelligence report handed off by special counsel with the AG. The AG cannot just go and redact whatever, and decide whatever at his discretion, just so it looks good for Trump. Which is what he is doing right now with the four page summary, that he now says is not a summary. If it isn't, he should have never disclosed to begin with.

Actually, no they are NOT entitled to anything related to the grand jury. Thanks to laws THEY passed after Starr's report got released. Now it bites Dems on the ass again. Barr has every leal right to redact anything in that report. He knows that Pelosi and Schitt will release every name in that report given a chance. Which would also be illegal. A 4 page summary is sufficient. Moby Dick is over twice that long and I could give a summary of that book in 4 pages or less.

My highlight.

Where was the evidence of a crime? Before the investigation started?

After he publicly spanked the Republicans? They couldn’t even look at him. To me it looked like they should’ve been terribly ashamed. But they’re too corrupt.
Schiff exposed the core of what is wrong with their party, and as a result how it is hurting this country. So much criminality, obstruction, immoral, unethical, and unpatriotic activity is showing up all across the party. Schiff was right, they have lost their way, and they are too corrupt to admit it.

Please try to keep up.

Actually, no they are NOT entitled to anything related to the grand jury. Thanks to laws THEY passed after Starr's report got released. Now it bites Dems on the ass again. Barr has every leal right to redact anything in that report. He knows that Pelosi and Schitt will release every name in that report given a chance. Which would also be illegal. A 4 page summary is sufficient. Moby Dick is over twice that long and I could give a summary of that book in 4 pages or less.
Show me from the regulations where Barr can redact anything? If that were true, a report would be useless. Which by the way, as of today, it is.

If you think anyone on the Left is going to believe Barr about anything, you're out of your mind.

Schiff exposed the core of what is wrong with their party, and as a result how it is hurting this country. So much criminality, obstruction, immoral, unethical, and unpatriotic activity is showing up all across the party. Schiff was right, they have lost their way, and they are too corrupt to admit it.

Why don't you and deanrd go give each other electronic handjobs where we don't have to watch.

The GOP owns the show and has for a while.

Suck on it.

Please try to keep up.

Show me from the regulations where Barr can redact anything? If that were true, a report would be useless. Which by the way, as of today, it is.

If you think anyone on the Left is going to believe Barr about anything, you're out of your mind.

You really are this stupid aren't you? Grand jury information may not be released BY LAW. Any person named in that report that was not indicted may not have their name released BY LAW. Again all this came about after Starr's report was released in its entirety, causing a lot of other problems. Dems pushed these regulations through and now want to ignore them. Nobody on the left believes Barr and they're crying for the whole report they are NOT entitled to? I doubt Barr is losing any sleep over that. Continue meltdown.

Forum List

Back