SCHIFF: If Dems Flip House, Renewing Russia Probe Top Priority...

I thought we were all waiting for the Mueller investigation.

What are the Dimms going to investigate?

So continuing the already proven witch hunt is the DNC's top priority for Democrats if they win the House...?!

Not health care....
Not securing our borders...
Not the economy...
Certainly NOT a return to civility...

DNC Priority #1: 'Get Trump!'

:rolleyes:

Helluva campaign ad for the GOP!

Rep. Schiff: If Democrats Flip House, Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Subpoenas can be ignored , the liberals can have hearings until they are blue in the face.

The positivity here is that if the jobs decline, the Dems will be blamed for failure to work with their President.

In the mean time, the Senate will have lots of time to fill every seat in the judiciary with a rock solid conservative as no legislation will be coming over.

The Dems will be investigating anything. Does Trump were boxers or briefs? How about his children?

Nothing will be off the table as too stupid to talk about.

The Dems will be investigating anything. Does Trump were boxers or briefs? How about his children?

Nothing will be off the table as too stupid to talk about.

Maybe it will keep them busy and if they go overboard, the Pubs will re-elect Trump and win back the house in 2020.

Let’s Maxine chant impeach 45 for 2 years.

So continuing the already proven witch hunt is the DNC's top priority for Democrats if they win the House...?!

Not health care....
Not the economy...

Rep. Schiff: If Democrats Flip House, Renewing Probe on Russia’s Election Meddling Will Be Top Priority

Subpoenas can be ignored , the liberals can have hearings until they are blue in the face.

The positivity here is that if the jobs decline, the Dems will be blamed for failure to work with their President.

In the mean time, the Senate will have lots of time to fill every seat in the judiciary with a rock solid conservative as no legislation will be coming over.

Subpoenas can be ignored??? On what planet?

Not health care....
Not the economy...

Subpoenas can be ignored??? On what planet?

On this planet. Democrat operatives like Rosenstein have ignored requests for information with one excuse after another.

If the Democrats want to see the President's tax return, they will have to bring it up through the courts, that kind of subpoena will be ignored.

Rosenstein is not only a Republican but a Trump appointee. And only when ridiculously wrong can they be ignored.

Why so afraid to have Trump's tax return exposed?

I thought he was holding back because of an audit?

You mean that was just an excuse?

President Trump is concerned that the document will be demagogued. Further, the privacy of tax returns is well documented and part of our system of voluntary compliance.

Remember that Romney showed his return, turned out to be EXTRA CLEAN, where Romney actually paid MORE than he was required to. And the dam form was still demagogued by Obama's stooges in the media.

President Trump is concerned that the document will be demagogued. Further, the privacy of tax returns is well documented and part of our system of voluntary compliance.

Remember that Romney showed his return, turned out to be EXTRA CLEAN, where Romney actually paid MORE than he was required to. And the dam form was still demagogued by Obama's stooges in the media.

Really? Trump is the biggest demagogue that this country has ever elected. He never tells us HOW he's gonna do something, or even lays out plans for his policy. He simply appeals to emotion and stirs up his base with fear.

Seriously, anyone explain to me how and why Trump would launder money for Putin.

Be specific.

Not health care....
Not the economy...

Let them. Trump will have a new USAG soon and he isn't recused from the Russia matter.

Not health care....
Not the economy...

Tonight American gives him the power.
What power? The power to run a committee? Ask Trey Goudy how much power that turns out to be.

Without an AG that agrees with the merits of the investigation, the committee can find God guilty of something and it won't matter.

Really? Trump is the biggest demagogue that this country has ever elected. He never tells us HOW he's gonna do something, or even lays out plans for his policy. He simply appeals to emotion and stirs up his base with fear.

'...we'll see what happens....'

"We'll see what happens"? You've gotta be kidding me. Trump has been a demagogue since he started campaigning, and it's only gotten worse over time.

"We'll see what happens"? You've gotta be kidding me. Trump has been a demagogue since he started campaigning, and it's only gotten worse over time.

i agreed with you & was being sarcastic... i guess you didn't see the quotes i put around one of his favorite non answer answers....

Trump’s favorite dodge: 'We’ll see'

Not health care....
Not the economy...

Why do they need to "renew" it? Isn't it still going on? Is he saying that Mueller's been sitting in his office all the time, collecting a huge paycheck while playing Minesweeper? WTH?!

i agreed with you & was being sarcastic... i guess you didn't see the quotes i put around one of his favorite non answer answers....

Sorry, but I've seen that same non answer come in earnest from Trump supporters. They keep telling me to give him a chance, because he's not a typical politician.

They're right. Trump isn't a typical politician, he's the kind that many of the founding fathers warned us about, the demagogue who appeals to emotion rather than espousing policy.

Bout time Trump is held accountable

What a stupid statement.

Barry and his administration knew all about the hacks and didn't do a thing.

They should all be questioning him and his administration.

Trump was running for office and so far there has been no proof of collusion with the Russians.

Benghazi anyone.

I love it - Obama ' "I never had a scandal" - well... all you ever did was play golf, but

1) The Obamacare Website disaster

2) Benghazi

3) The ridiculous "It was a movie" lie to cover up Benghazi by Susan Rice

4) Fast & Furious

5) Hillary Clinton's server (and his email on it)

6) The Iranian payoff scanal

7) the "Arab Spring" lie of supporting Morsi

8) insulting the British by giving back the Winston Churchill bust (Day 1)

9) Bowing to the Saudi King

10) "Clinging to their guns and religion"

11) Reverend Wright and his "God Damn America" speech

12) The house subsidized by whatsisname ("mayor" of Chicago?)
None constitute a scandal

Most are RW propaganda

Last edited:

Forum List

Back