🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School awards ceremony: Sex toys, jokes about underaged sex

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects that are banned by uptight parents..

And you think that's appropriate for a 12 year old to be joking about ?

Appropriate or not, it's reality. I allowed my kids freedom of expression. I don't censor nor do I subjugate my kids to a so called strict moral code that even Christians can't follow.

It will be cool when they start shooting meth right ?

and teacher could have pressed charges and had you arrested for assault. way to be a good example for your child. :lol:

Naw, I would skate.

And my child and everybody watching would know that my child is not an acceptable target for grooming and molestation.

My point, though, is that with my kid it would never reach that point, because my kid would not be groomed by a teacher. I would know about it early on and would have already dealt with it. Like I said, it's the vulnerable children without protective parents who are targeted by these creeps.

good lord you're paranoid.

is it your belief that the 30 year teaching veteran was a sexual predator and that she chose this, the last awards ceremony she would give, to begin 'grooming' her prey?

seriously?

You think she was "beginning" the grooming at the ceremony?

The funny thing is you think I'm the one who has lost touch with reality.

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects that are banned by uptight parents..

And they call us sick.

Does your child borrow your sex toys also?

I don't have any....I have no problem getting the real thing and I work very hard(heh-heh) on satisfying my lovers.

So you'd be okay with your 16 year old daughter getting a "horniest girl" trophy from her art teacher?

You're awesome!

Appropriate or not, it's reality. I allowed my kids freedom of expression. I don't censor nor do I subjugate my kids to a so called strict moral code that even Christians can't follow.

It will be cool when they start shooting meth right ?

Every one of them is drug free and hate drugs like meth. They don't even smoke pot like I do, but I never pushed my habits upon them.They made this decision on their own..

Does your child borrow your sex toys also?

I don't have any....I have no problem getting the real thing and I work very hard(heh-heh) on satisfying my lovers.

So you'd be okay with your 16 year old daughter getting a "horniest girl" trophy from her art teacher?

You're awesome!

If the shoe fits.....But I would also instruct her on how to make a comeback that would besmirch the art teacher...

You're awesome!

if she was getting that award wouldn't the bigger problem be with her behavior?

Typical progressive. The kids are to blame for the depravity of the teachers.

So you are saying you think it's appropriate to *reward* a child with sex toys and an award for *horniest girl* if her behavior is horny?

How do you suppose her hornieness was measured? What standard was applied, and what behavior occurred in the classroom led to this classification?

How do you think the teacher knew the girl was horny? What do you suppose led her to publicly congratulate that kid on being the *horniest girl*?

And would you cheer if your daughter got that award at a public awards ceremony, in sight of other kids, parents, and I'm sure one or two predators?

Last edited:
I was in sports during elementary, jr. high and high school. You should have heard how the coaches spoke to us, or I should say, yelled at us...
This was during the 1960's and 1970's...

You're awesome!

It is one thing to make a joke, good or bad, it's another if the teacher tries to actually try anything sexual with the child..
Again you misuse the word progressive.. You throw it around like a Frisbee at a Frisbee golf course.

You don't think congratulating a girl on her horniness and presenting kids with sex toys is sexual?

Yes, progressives are eternally objecting to the useage of the words that define them. They know what they are, but they really don't like to be called out by their true names.

They change them meanings of words like "liberal" "abortion" "death" "life" in order to avoid being described as what they are...disgusting, depraved death cultists.

I know what a progressive is, thanks. You can whine about it till the dogs come home, and I will still know what a progressive is, and call you by your rightfully earned name.

You're awesome!

So you are saying you think it's appropriate to *reward* a child with sex toys and an award for *horniest girl* if her behavior is horny?

How do you suppose her hornieness was measured? What standard was applied, and what behavior occurred in the classroom led to this classification?

How do you think the teacher knew the girl was horny? What do you suppose led her to publicly congratulate that kid on being the *horniest girl*?

And would you cheer if your daughter got that award at a public awards ceremony, in sight of other kids, parents, and I'm sure one or two predators?

well i never said i would be happy about it, but again i think the bigger issue would be with her behavior that lead to the award.

means she probably wasn't behaving as i'm sure most parents would hope.

I think it's pretty obvious that whatever behavior she exhibited that you think is inappropriate was encouraged and rewarded in the classroom. Which is made patently obvious by the awards that were passed out.

Or maybe it was actually a form of ridicule, meant to embarass her for NOT playing along.

To me it's obvious that not only was the teacher encouraging sexual acting out in the classroom, she was participating in it.

Being the adult, the problem is primarily with her..though I'm sure the girl will definitely have problems now...even if she didn't before.

Yes, progressives are eternally objecting to the useage of the words that define them. They know what they are, but they really don't like to be called out by their true names.

They change them meanings of words like "liberal" "abortion" "death" "life" in order to avoid being described as what they are...disgusting, depraved death cultists.

I know what a progressive is, thanks. You can whine about it till the dogs come home, and I will still know what a progressive is, and call you by your rightfully earned name.

then you believe that God is a progressive since he had sexual relations with an unwed teenage female?

Well, I'm not a Christian, but there's no way I would have let any of my kids tell such a joke without a response from me.
For one thing, even if I thought the joke was okay, I wouldn't want my kids looking crass to other parents who likely would think such a joke was inappropriate.
You say it's reality, and as long as people like you allow it, it will continue to be so.

I condemn the priest or any other rapists before I would the joke..

Forum List

Back