🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School awards ceremony: Sex toys, jokes about underaged sex

School sanctioned event? Hell, no.
If they felt this was appropriate at this event, think of what is being said in the classroom.

I like Noomi, and I guess she is confused about this.

No, the racist is not confused, nice try in defending her. I thought you didn't like racist, learn something new everyday.

Racism? Well, since you are a premier racist on this board, I think you would know better, but that's your issue, which belongs to no one else.

Stupid response Jake, I am far from a racist. Noomi admits she is racist toward Indians or are you claiming you are ignorant of the fact based on you liking her.

I see. A few things.

The OP. To keep things in perspective, not all liberals are classless like this woman was, koshergrl. As you may know there are always bad apples in each group, and it's not different when a conservative says or does something stupid, thoughtless, or wicked. If you would qualify your comment about libs I'm certain you'd be a bit more accurate here. Now, regarding the issue itself, I'm surprised and appalled by the classlessness of this woman. You would think a so-called professional who instructs our children would keep her mouth shut and not use profanity and smut in a thoughtless way in front of many. She's supposed to be a teacher. Not some immature teenager who doesn't know when to shut up. ...oh? And sex toys? Mmm, trashy. Take that woman's job away for such idiotic lewdness. Better yet, let's equalize everything by punishing liberal and conservative alike for this sort of negative behavior. Or not at all.

On the flip side. Let's just imagine—for a moment or two—if this woman was a conservative and made the same kind of classless jokes about hippies, homosexuals, and government leeches. Just think about that. Are you going to get your G-string in a bunch when Danny and Floyd are mocked? Or Shaqueesha? How about the 6'7" transvestite who wants to fit in with the pom-pom squad? My my, I do wonder now how some here would respond if we turned this issue upside down and all around. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, correct? Or I suppose it's alright for some yet not others. One could say politics is just another word for adults squabbling like children over day-to-day issues.

Progressives and liberals. Some are disgusting, lowclass, belly-to-the-ground pieces of crap. However, same holds true for all factions. Why it seems a majority of progressives sexualize children is beyond me. Why can't children just be innocent children, and be left to understand these things when they're a bit older? Why these last few decades, after hundreds and hundreds of years, is it fine to sexualize them? And when is too young... too young? When does it end? Perhaps the age of ten is when we should teach kids how to have safe sex. Or maybe 8? It's not as if they already know because of the way cartoons are being corrupted. Why isn't it fine to just be kind, respectful, considerate, and, oh my, maybe even innocent? Will the year come when sex toys come in a Happy Meal? Think about it just a bit. At the rate we're going, what do you think it'll be like in 50 years? It's too bad "art" can't simply be a means of expressing beauty and erudition innocently through paintings, sculptures, and the like.

Go ahead and present a case where a so-called "conservative" teacher made fun of Danny, Floyd or Shaqeesha. And though it is completely irrelevant to THIS topic, I would absolutely get my "g-string" in a knot...interesting choice of words there.

Truthfully, I'm not interested in playing the "but there are other people elsewhere at some point who are bad too" game. It serves no purpose except to excuse disgusting behavior.

Or maybe it was actually a form of ridicule, meant to embarass her for NOT playing along.

To me it's obvious that not only was the teacher encouraging sexual acting out in the classroom, she was participating in it.

Being the adult, the problem is primarily with her..though I'm sure the girl will definitely have problems now...even if she didn't before.

I think that people who believe in their hearts that sex is inherently evil and should never be joked or talked about or that the human body is only for "naughty wicked sex" have made it an untouchable subject that can no longer be legitimately or rationally dealt with.

.....Will the year come when sex toys come in a Happy Meal?

Wake, please don't say this where any of the resident "post-all-day-about-the-evils-of-liberalism" crowd can hear it! Good lord ... no soup for you!

:evil:

Or maybe it was actually a form of ridicule, meant to embarass her for NOT playing along.

To me it's obvious that not only was the teacher encouraging sexual acting out in the classroom, she was participating in it.

Being the adult, the problem is primarily with her..though I'm sure the girl will definitely have problems now...even if she didn't before.

I think that people who believe in their hearts that sex is inherently evil and should never be joked or talked about or that the human body is only for "naughty wicked sex" have made it an untouchable subject that can no longer be legitimately or rationally dealt with.

So you approve of a teacher giving sex toys to her students?

Ok. That tells me all I need to know about you. Yuck.

No, the racist is not confused, nice try in defending her. I thought you didn't like racist, learn something new everyday.

Racism? Well, since you are a premier racist on this board, I think you would know better, but that's your issue, which belongs to no one else.

Stupid response Jake, I am far from a racist. Noomi admits she is racist toward Indians or are you claiming you are ignorant of the fact based on you liking her.
Why is it racist claim they are not ?

So you approve of a teacher giving sex toys to her students?

Ok. That tells me all I need to know about you. Yuck.
I bought my first toy when Ann Summers opened in Tottenham Court Rd, it was an 240v electric vagina. I had it converted to 12v for my car so I could pop it on in a traffic jam. What was your first toy Kosh

Forum List

Back