🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School awards ceremony: Sex toys, jokes about underaged sex

I grew up in the 70s too. So did this teacher.

Which is probably why she didn't realize as she was giving a girl an award for "horniest girl" at a public ceremony was over the top creepy.

If that was my daughter, I would have made a very public spectacle of myself by walking up to her and hitting her in the face.

But I doubt if that's what that girl's parents did because predators target kids who don't have aware/protective parents. That's what grooming is all about. You find out where the kids' boundaries are, who has someone looking out for them...and you target the ones who don't have boundaries, and don't have anybody looking out for them.

and teacher could have pressed charges and had you arrested for assault. way to be a good example for your child. :lol:

Naw, I would skate.

And my child and everybody watching would know that my child is not an acceptable target for grooming and molestation.

My point, though, is that with my kid it would never reach that point, because my kid would not be groomed by a teacher. I would know about it early on and would have already dealt with it. Like I said, it's the vulnerable children without protective parents who are targeted by these creeps.

good lord you're paranoid.

is it your belief that the 30 year teaching veteran was a sexual predator and that she chose this, the last awards ceremony she would give, to begin 'grooming' her prey?

seriously?

I grew up in the 70s too. So did this teacher.

Which is probably why she didn't realize as she was giving a girl an award for "horniest girl" at a public ceremony was over the top creepy.

If that was my daughter, I would have made a very public spectacle of myself by walking up to her and hitting her in the face.

But I doubt if that's what that girl's parents did because predators target kids who don't have aware/protective parents. That's what grooming is all about. You find out where the kids' boundaries are, who has someone looking out for them...and you target the ones who don't have boundaries, and don't have anybody looking out for them.

and teacher could have pressed charges and had you arrested for assault. way to be a good example for your child. :lol:

Naw, I would skate.

And my child and everybody watching would know that my child is not an acceptable target for grooming and molestation.

My point, though, is that with my kid it would never reach that point, because my kid would not be groomed by a teacher. I would know about it early on and would have already dealt with it. Like I said, it's the vulnerable children without protective parents who are targeted by these creeps.

Yes in an auditorium filled with people, including school officials and probably security close by...you, who assaulted a teach would have made it out. You might have...however with today's social media and cell phones the likelihood of you being on film and blasted over the local news or give video to police to find out is more likely to happen than you thinking you got away with it.

Also it is typical that children of over bearing/protective parents...tend to be very wild in the teenage and college years. Why do you think boys love to date Catholic schoolgirls...

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.
I hear its a speciality of Southern Baptists.............are you a SB? if so I will ease off as I dont want to rekindle your childhood memories.
StopBaptistPredators.org

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects that are banned by uptight parents..

Last edited:
You're a moron.

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects from uptight parents..

Now you're your childs peer?

Says everything

Was that parent equally shocked about the facts brought out concerning Priests and children?

Switch the preist, and put a fagot in his place. Is it still funny, there are a sizeable amout of queers molesting children also. Just stating facts.

Why the hell are they awarding "horniest stud" in an art class?

And the joke is not appropriate either. YOu don't JOKE about underaged sex with kids...with kids. That's called "conditioning" and it's what sexual predators do.

With the # of teachers out there who are screwing their students, it's not surprising a teacher would be joking about it.

You're a moron.

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects that are banned by uptight parents..

Does your child borrow your sex toys also?

The joke is one thing but the sex toys thing was another that was just not appropriate.

I like Noomi, and I guess she is confused about this.

No, the racist is not confused, nice try in defending her. I thought you didn't like racist, learn something new everyday.

Racism? Well, since you are a premier racist on this board, I think you would know better, but that's your issue, which belongs to no one else.

You're a moron.

And you think that's appropriate for a 12 year old to be joking about ?

You're a moron.

My twelve year old tells me jokes about the raping of children by priest.. Trully you have forgotten how kids talk to each other about taboo subjects from uptight parents..

Now you're your childs peer?

Says everything
I have raised 4, 3 boys and one girl. They really hate it when I made them go to work with me and make them labor for free, just like I did growing up..they all have served(except the 12 year old) in the military, as I believe is the basic and most important aspect of being a citizen and I allow freedom of expression, and I also allow them or demand they they make their own decisions starting at an early age. The adult kids all work full time and go to college, just like Dad. I had a liberal Mother that did the same for me.

Last edited:
You're a moron.

And you think that's appropriate for a 12 year old to be joking about ?

Appropriate or not, it's reality. I allowed my kids freedom of expression. I don't censor nor do I subjugate my kids to a so called strict moral code that even Christians can't follow.

You're a moron.

Does your child borrow your sex toys also?

I don't have any....I have no problem getting the real thing and I work very hard(heh-heh) on satisfying my lovers.

Forum List

Back