🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School awards ceremony: Sex toys, jokes about underaged sex

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.

These students were old enough to have sex you mad bat. Read back over it. You're so determined to be offended that you're not going to let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your righteous indignation. :lol:

There are always progressives who think our schools should groom our children for sex.

You're a moron.

No, it's not pre-teens. I'm not going to have this conversation with you, because it will lead to someone getting banned. Suffice it to say, joking about sex with kids, giving them sex toys, and an adult who is in a position of authority sharing nasty jokes (particularly *funny* jokes about raping children) IS grooming, and all the criminal justice system recognizes it as such, as do the mental health providers who deal with these people.

These students were old enough to have sex you mad bat. Read back over it. You're so determined to be offended that you're not going to let a little thing like the truth get in the way of your righteous indignation. :lol:

The daughter of the parent was 17.

You know that all the kids in that place, and in that class, were over the age of 16?

I doubt it.

Was that parent equally shocked about the facts brought out concerning Priests and children?

No facts were brought out. She told a joke about a cleric who wanted to commit a felony with children and expected kids to think it was funny.

She presented awards for the "horniest stud" the "horniest girl".

As part of an Art class award ceremony.

If you don't realize that's inappropriate and possibly criminal, you're the problem.

She presented awards for the "horniest stud" the "horniest girl".

As part of an Art class award ceremony.

If you don't realize that's inappropriate and possibly criminal, you're the problem.
you win. the retiring teacher won't teach next year.

here's how you know this isn't a widespread problem, koshergrl. it warranted news coverage.

Last edited:
It really makes one wonder what was going on in her classroom all year.

Sounds pretty benign to me. I grew up in the 70's where dads regularly hit on teachers, moms smoked at softball games, kids beat the crap out of one another and police very rarely made appearances at schools. Yes, I guess crime was much more rampant back then.

So, faux PC outrage is now even acceptable amongst conservatives? Nice ... maybe we can get her charged with being a pedophile?

Oy ... Ronald Reagan just turned over in his grave - my guess is so he cannot witness what America has turned into....

Last edited:
If I had a child, I would laughed like mad. I funny joke was told, and I imagine that only one conservative parent got their g string in a knot over it.

I hope you are not breeding.....one of you in this world is one too many. :eusa_shhh:

I grew up in the 70s too. So did this teacher.

Which is probably why she didn't realize as she was giving a girl an award for "horniest girl" at a public ceremony was over the top creepy.

If that was my daughter, I would have made a very public spectacle of myself by walking up to her and hitting her in the face.

But I doubt if that's what that girl's parents did because predators target kids who don't have aware/protective parents. That's what grooming is all about. You find out where the kids' boundaries are, who has someone looking out for them...and you target the ones who don't have boundaries, and don't have anybody looking out for them.

If I had a child, I would laughed like mad. I funny joke was told, and I imagine that only one conservative parent got their g string in a knot over it.

The joke is one thing but the sex toys thing was another that was just not appropriate.

I like Noomi, and I guess she is confused about this.

That goes without saying.

But sometimes confused people pose a threat. I don't think in this instance Noomi does, I think mostly she's blab and very little action, but "confusion" is no excuse.

Which is probably why she didn't realize as she was giving a girl an award for "horniest girl" at a public ceremony was over the top creepy.

If that was my daughter, I would have made a very public spectacle of myself by walking up to her and hitting her in the face.

But I doubt if that's what that girl's parents did because predators target kids who don't have aware/protective parents. That's what grooming is all about. You find out where the kids' boundaries are, who has someone looking out for them...and you target the ones who don't have boundaries, and don't have anybody looking out for them.

and teacher could have pressed charges and had you arrested for assault. way to be a good example for your child. :lol:

Yeah, well, that's because progressives are disgusting and have no business being around children in the first place.

Normal people don't sexualize children, joke about sex with them, or give them sex toys as awards for academic progress. Perverts and criminals do.

evidently you have a distorted view about the word progressive...Lincoln was a progressive, Women's Suffrage was a progressive movement, Alcohol Prohibition was a progressive law..

A progressive is a person or a movement to better the conditions of humans..There are progressive churches and govts. Yet you think the word progressive means a social deviant of the social norms.It is not.
You my dear bring out the ignorance you so desire to warp the world into your ideology, that is highly illogical..

When I think of it in terms of today, poltical Progressives, I think of them in different than the actual word and definition of progressive.

The joke is one thing but the sex toys thing was another that was just not appropriate.

I like Noomi, and I guess she is confused about this.

No, the racist is not confused, nice try in defending her. I thought you didn't like racist, learn something new everyday.

and teacher could have pressed charges and had you arrested for assault. way to be a good example for your child. :lol:

Naw, I would skate.

And my child and everybody watching would know that my child is not an acceptable target for grooming and molestation.

My point, though, is that with my kid it would never reach that point, because my kid would not be groomed by a teacher. I would know about it early on and would have already dealt with it. Like I said, it's the vulnerable children without protective parents who are targeted by these creeps.

Forum List

Back