School For Gays in Georgia

"A transgender woman, who identifies as a male, will open a private school for homosexuals and transgenders in Georgia this September."
meh its private. Who cares..
I do tell you one thing.. I wouldn't want my child going to school started by a mentally ill person..

I didn't read the article, but assume hetero's are permitted to attend.

Other than personal belief issues, just wondering if there are an potential legal issues etc.?

I didn't read the article, but assume hetero's are permitted to attend.

Other than personal belief issues, just wondering if there are an potential legal issues etc.?

It's like any other private school, their roof their rules

not sure how reputable the site is.
What do you think? Can you foresee any issues with this (if it is true...)?

School for ‘gays’ opening in September in Georgia

Not a school for exclusively for gays- a school that emphasizes acceptance.

PRIDE SCHOOL ATLANTA admits students of any race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, affectional preference, sexual orientation, marital or relationship status, gender identity or gender expression to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.

Thanks Syr. I'm too lazy and AD to read the article. But I'm guess it's a first school like it (maybe not) - kinda surprising it open in the South.....

Thanks Syr. I'm too lazy and AD to read the article. But I'm guess it's a first school like it (maybe not) - kinda surprising it open in the South.....

I had to go looking for the source
ARE YOU READY FOR CHANGE?

I never trust articles like that to be completely accurate.

I suspect it will not do well, but.....and I say but.....if the bullying of gay teens in public schools is bad enough, and I had a gay child there, I sure would consider it- certainly much better than waiting for your kid to commit suicide or taking the family gun and shooting up a school.

Kindergarten? I'm sorry but I doubt a 5 y/o is aware of sexual orientation.
depends on if their parents are fucked in the head or not
I have seen articles about small children "questioning their orientation"
Its bullshit!

you didn't read the article you posted?

you didn't read the article you posted?

no.... do I get credit for honestly? :oops:

th

if I read about everything I posted I'd never be able to do my job... quite a dilemma

Forum List

Back