School For Gays in Georgia

I see nothing wrong with being taught such things at a younger age. My uncle taught me all about that. He told me not to tell anyone or I would get in trouble, and I never told. I think his name was Delta-something.

aaron -- may I please slap you?

Only if you call me a dirty whore while you do it....

You want compliments?

I want attention. :(

I see nothing wrong with being taught such things at a younger age. My uncle taught me all about that. He told me not to tell anyone or I would get in trouble, and I never told. I think his name was Delta-something.

You want compliments?

damn man you get plenty what more do you want....?

not sure how reputable the site is.
What do you think? Can you foresee any issues with this (if it is true...)?

School for ‘gays’ opening in September in Georgia

why do you have "gays" in quotes?

there are already high schools for gay kids elsewhere. it keeps them from being bullied.

given the high rate of suicide and attempted suicide by gay and transgendered kids, that's a good thing.

I copied it from a headline. But I typed the stuff above it myself....

ok.

do you understand now why this shouldn't be an issue?

You want compliments?

th

there are already high schools for gay kids elsewhere. it keeps them from being bullied.

given the high rate of suicide and attempted suicide by gay and transgendered kids, that's a good thing.

ok.

from a legal perspective sure.... but it's always going to be an issue for someone, but, resistance if futile. People will just go on ... live and let live.... eventually

K-12? It will be like advertising discount steaks. There will be scores of pedophiles parked across the street at closing time looking for marks.

As opposed to every other school?

Yes, because it will due to its mission statement be labeled "a school for gay kids".

Why Do We Need The Harvey Milk High School?

According to a 2013 National School Climate Survey:

55.5% of LGBT students felt unsafe at school because of their sexual orientation, and 37.8% because of their gender expression.
30.3% of LGBT students missed at least one entire day of school in the past month because they felt unsafe or uncomfortable, and over a tenth (10.6%) missed four or more days in the past month.
Over a third avoided gender-segregated spaces in school because they felt unsafe or uncomfortable

In the 2014 academic year at HMHS, more than 70 students were enrolled in 9th to 12th grades and nearly 60% of HMHS students went on to advanced programs or college.
Hetrick-Martin Institute

ok.

from a legal perspective sure.... but it's always going to be an issue for someone, but, resistance if futile. People will just go on ... live and let live.... eventually

what other perspective should we look at it from besides legally?

and i think that repeatedly stoking those flames isn't helpful.

Forum List

Back