Zone1 School forces 7th grader to remove ideological T shirt despite hanging ideological flags/posters

You have no proof. I'm more than happy to have this debate, again, but I previously linked to an explanation between the difference of sex and gender and you simply ignored it. All you've had for evidence so far on your end are the pejoratives of calling people weird. If you want to try your hand at objective debate then let's have at it.

Biological sex refers to characteristics of your biological make up. Typically your chromosomes and sexual reproductive system. They are objective. Gender refers to social roles. They are subjective. I have a penis. That's an objective biological fact. Women are caregivers on the otherhand is an entirely subjective statement. Some women aren't care givers. Some women would be terrible at it. The role of caregiver for women is a socially expected one rather than a emergent property from every woman's biology.
That's Science...frisky is talking Siunz, the biology of the common man.

Again, no point to what you replied to. And, you’re trying to assign negative attributes to someone who disagrees with you.. which is hack 101 debate.

Why are getting so angry? Don’t be so mad and insecure. ;)

Are these your words?

The “non-binary” folk have a radical niche theory, it’s not very interesting because it’s based in moral relativism

Stop believing you're a rhetorician.

Conservatives cannot win many cases in the ultra liberal Boston federal courts

I'm pointing out the most obvious way your argument breaks down. Are you simply going to dodge because your limited and bigoted definition of sex and biology can't cope?

Nervous laughter doesn't really help your argument. Trans and the intersexed are a small percentage of the population but they exist. Simply laughing them off doesn't hide the fact that your unable to come up with a consistent definition of sex that accounts for them.

I'm the one with objective arguments. Seek education you dumb Bingo.
You're pointing out that you're nuts. What happens naturally in nature is not the same as waking up and deciding
you're the opposite sex. What happens in nature is an actual physical anomaly. Objective arguments? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
You're pointing out that you're nuts. What happens naturally in nature is not the same as waking up and deciding
you're the opposite sex. What happens in nature is an actual physical anomaly. Objective arguments? :auiqs.jpg:
You buffoon, how did you ever survive?
Do you know what an objective argument is? It's not name calling or strawmen.

No? Define dumb Bingo....twit.
You presented the strawman argument....sheesh, you are nuts.
And....chicks with dicks can be defined as to which gender they are. Biology 101
Calling you a dumb Bingo is a pejorative and absolutely not an objective argument. I never pretended that it was. You do pretend as if your insults and incredulity are objective counter points and they are not.

Calling you a dumb Bingo is a pejorative and absolutely not an objective argument. I never pretended that it was. You do pretend as if your insults and incredulity are objective counter points and they are not.
You are a ....obvious deflection and arguing against the science. :rolleyes-41:
enjoy your day, Loretta.

Last edited:
When those trannies can menstruate, get pregnant, and have a hysterectomy, get back to me, I'll cave.
Till then...go pound sand.
Nope. Still not an objective argument. It's okay bigot. You can't help yourself. It's as much of your physiology as transgenderism is to trans people. :itsok:

Nope. Still not an objective argument. It's okay bigot. You can't help yourself. It's as much of your physiology as transgenderism is to trans people. :itsok:
Transgender doesn't make you a chick. All that IS, is a feeling that one has of himself/herself. It doesn't make them a women./Man,
or the other 150+ genders. They have a screw loose...and that's not bigotry...that's fact.
Nice try at trying to cancel me. :laughing0301:

Transgender doesn't make you a chick. All that IS, is a feeling that one has of himself/herself. It doesn't make them a women./Man,
or the other 150+ genders. They have a screw loose...and that's not bigotry...that's fact.
Nice try at trying to cancel me. :laughing0301:
I'm not canceling you. I have no power to and as a mod you have the power to cancel me here. I'm more than fine to have you continue on with your bigot arguments. They really don't change anything. I just enjoy pointing out that they are the ruminations of a Bingo. If they were actually objective and rational they could stand to scrutiny. Your ideas and arguments can't which is really why you don't entertain any questioning of them where as I am more than happy to have you scrutinize my arguments.

I'm not canceling you. I have no power to and as a mod you have the power to cancel me here. I'm more than fine to have you continue on with your bigot arguments. They really don't change anything. I just enjoy pointing out that they are the ruminations of a Bingo. If they were actually objective and rational they could stand to scrutiny. Your ideas and arguments can't which is really why you don't entertain any questioning of them where as I am more than happy to have you scrutinize my arguments.
I stated the facts, you ignore them. :dunno:
Some people...not saying you, but some people are just stupid and I can't fix stupid for them. :eusa_whistle:

I stated the facts, you ignore them. :dunno:
Some people...not saying you, but some people are just stupid and I can't fix stupid for them. :eusa_whistle:
Where they facts though? Facts lack contradictions and if you were confident in your facts you wouldn't shy away from questions of their certainty.

Forum List

Back