School stops enforcing King Obama's trans edict after parents pull kids from school

In Michigan no less. And it was a father pulling his sons out after they came home complaining that there were girls in the boys' bathroom. Imagine how this will ignite when the girls come home complaining that there were boys in the girls' bathroom?

Michigan stops enforcing King Obama and Queen Lynch's royal decree. Other states? You listening? Or will it take one of the parents suing your schools to wake you up? If I was a state official in charge of making key decisions on this matter, I'd join the lawsuit against the fed as a measure of protecting my schools against lawsuits from parents. You know "we're doing all we can!". That puts the defendants of any lawsuit as the fed, instead of those state or school officials..

Great seeing america sticking up against liberals trying to destroy America.

Normal and sane parents won't stand for this. They'll push back
This will cost democrats big time. My best friend a libertarian is thinking voting for Trump after this decision. He has small children. He is also rethinking his support for gay marriage. We argued that subject before it became law. Now he is starting to understand the pandoras box gay marriage has opened.

This will cost democrats big time. My best friend a libertarian is thinking voting for Trump after this decision. He has small children. He is also rethinking his support for gay marriage. We argued that subject before it became law. Now he is starting to understand the pandoras box gay marriage has opened.

Our twins attend a gym for gymnastics and the subject was brought up, then quickly dropped when the gym discovered the dropout rate would bankrupt them.

Our twins attend a gym for gymnastics and the subject was brought up, then quickly dropped when the gym discovered the dropout rate would bankrupt them.
You notice how the likes of new york has quit calling people homophobes over this subject? Life maybe will get back to normal after Trump is in office.

You notice how the likes of new york has quit calling people homophobes over this subject? Life maybe will get back to normal after Trump is in office.

One can only hope, I'm weary of the whines and wails of the LGBT crowd

Um...Trump gleefully allows tranny men to use the women's rooms in Trump Towers and is all about supporting "transgender rights". So, why would you vote for Trump because of this issue?

Cue to 1:00

Um...Trump gleefully allows tranny men to use the women's rooms in Trump Towers and is all about supporting "transgender rights". So, why would you vote for Trump because of this issue?

He said to let it be like it's always been. This shouldn't be an issue. Liberals wants to let any man claiming to be a woman to shower with girls. There is a difference, but you are a liberal and don't understand.

Did he say he would let men that look like men claiming to be a woman in to the bathrooms?

You're splitting hairs. The bottom line is when asked if he would let "Caitlyn" Jenner use the women's room at Trump Towers, he answered on one word, and with finality, no strings attached: "absolutely".

You can vote for whoever you want. Just know what they stand for before you do. That's all I'm saying. Knock yourself out. But don't be surprised when President Trump issues an executive order for any man identifying as a woman to use their showers etc. You're aware of course that Mr. Jenner still has all his male equipment, right?

You're splitting hairs. The bottom line is when asked if he would let "Caitlyn" Jenner use the women's room at Trump Towers, he answered on one word, and with finality, no strings attached: "absolutely".

You can vote for whoever you want. Just know what they stand for before you do. That's all I'm saying. Knock yourself out. But don't be surprised when President Trump issues an executive order for any man identifying as a woman to use their showers etc. You're aware of course that Mr. Jenner still has all his male equipment, right?
He has the right to run his business the way he sees fit. Dressed as a woman it has anyone really cared? This is a fabricated issue to further divide America. An EO on this? Are you on LSD? That's more obama's style.

He has the right to run his business the way he sees fit. Dressed as a woman it has anyone really cared? This is a fabricated issue to further divide America. An EO on this? Are you on LSD? That's more obama's style.

Yes, of course he does. And you don't think that the way he runs his business will be the blueprint for how he runs the country? I think more than one or two Trump supporters might be taken aback that their hero wants men in the women's showers. But maybe not. They're a strange lot. If you don't think it's such a big deal, advertise the youtube video in post #10 on page one at the next Trump rally. See what kind of reaction it gets. I'm all about doing experiments to prove me wrong...

You do realize he is contemplating on becoming Bruce again? So I also guess you think boys that think they are girls competing in women's sports is a good thing? Stripping girls all their hard work?

Yes, of course he does. And you don't think that the way he runs his business will be the blueprint for how he runs the country? I think more than one or two Trump supporters might be taken aback that their hero wants men in the women's showers. But maybe not. They're a strange lot. If you don't think it's such a big deal, advertise the youtube video in post #10 on page one at the next Trump rally. See what kind of reaction it gets. I'm all about doing experiments to prove me wrong...
I'll bet he would be against men showering with girls. Obama made it mandatory. There is a difference.

No, I've seen no evidence he will run the country like he owns it. That's what obama does. The rest of your post is too stupid for comment.

No, I've seen no evidence he will run the country like he owns it. That's what obama does. The rest of your post is too stupid for comment.
I know and she just can't grasp the ANYONE BUT HILLARY MOVEMENT. I would vote for Charlie Brown before i would vote for Hillary. He would be more trustworthy and competent.

Forum List

Back