School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

When I was in high school I do not remember seeing any scholarships specifically for white people or especially for white male. If they do exist they're a joke and not useful I'd say.
At one point they were nearly all for white males, hence the other programs.

That's the mentality that makes African Americans continually be impoverished. Always poor me. Guess what? I wasn't looking for a scholarship when they had them for white people. They should be based on income. There's no point in having scholarships for rich African Americans. This thread was about the whole field trip thing. I don't see how it is a problem to have all the kids go over together. Segregation is insane in this day and age.

PMH I don't know what race you are but that kind of mindset is the one that is going to continue racism and leave African Americans at the bottom if they think the same way.

When I was in high school I do not remember seeing any scholarships specifically for white people or especially for white male. If they do exist they're a joke and not useful I'd say.
They should be based on income.
Yes, they should have been, but they weren't. Whitey didn't want to let the coloreds in.

BTW, I'm whitey. And the way to fix racism, as much as you can, is to start being fucking honest about it.

Yes, they should have been, but they weren't. Whitey didn't want to let the coloreds in.

BTW, I'm whitey. And the way to fix racism, as much as you can, is to start being fucking honest about it.

I'm honest about it. I think African American culture is toxic to the United States. I'm saying the inner city culture, live of the gov, and commit crime. Other races do it too. It's just a much higher percentage of African Americans. I don't believe government hand outs are just going to suddenly fix a culture that is like that. It's not like it's impossible for a poor African American to make it out. I know some that have. They just can't buy into all the bullshit in the ghetto.

I'm honest about it. I think African American culture is toxic to the United States. I'm saying the inner city culture, live of the gov, and commit crime. Other races do it too. It's just a much higher percentage of African Americans. I don't believe government hand outs are just going to suddenly fix a culture that is like that. It's not like it's impossible for a poor African American to make it out. I know some that have. They just can't buy into all the bullshit in the ghetto.
What they buy into is their call, and they ain't gonna follow Whitey now are they? Been there, got fucked by us. Stop "believing" and start "asking". That's how one learns and we already know what whitey-righties believe. you just stated it.

What they buy into is their call, and they ain't gonna follow Whitey now are they? Been there, got fucked by us. Stop "believing" and start "asking". That's how one learns and we already know what whitey-righties believe. you just stated it.

You're right. It is their call what they do. Our choices have something called consequences though. I could have chosen to become a heroine addict and ended up dying despite coming from a middle class family. I could decide I was a thug and went down to the ghetto to live and end up getting killed also. Instead I choose to work, make an income, and be part of society. If you aren't willing to do that then I am only willing to provide enough hand outs to feed and clothe people. People don't deserve to be rich or live comfortably if they follow the hood life. Just a waste of a life. I honestly feel bad for people that do that because they won't be happy.

Also fuck them if they expect working people to just give them handouts to pull them out of the shit they've made. Like I said before. I've known people without help work themselves from being homeless to wealthy. You don't have to be lucky or anything. You just have to have a desire and live to do something with your life.

You're right. It is their call what they do. Our choices have something called consequences though. I could have chosen to become a heroine addict and ended up dying despite coming from a middle class family. I could decide I was a thug and went down to the ghetto to live and end up getting killed also. Instead I choose to work, make an income, and be part of society. If you aren't willing to do that then I am only willing to provide enough hand outs to feed and clothe people. People don't deserve to be rich or live comfortably if they follow the hood life. Just a waste of a life. I honestly feel bad for people that do that because they won't be happy.

Also fuck them if they expect working people to just give them handouts to pull them out of the shit they've made. Like I said before. I've known people without help work themselves from being homeless to wealthy. You don't have to be lucky or anything. You just have to have a desire and live to do something with your life.
Fuck them? Yeah, we got that part. And still telling, not asking.

Who am I supposed to be asking?

Of course it's a double standard, of course it's biased, and of course it is discriminatory. But it's ok, because blacks are benefiting, so, everything is cool. Hypocrisy isn't what it used to be. It's sophisticated and liberal.

Who am I supposed to be asking?
The ******* of course. They do publish on the web your know.

Start with something like this: Black-on-Black Racism The Hazards of Implicit Bias The Atlantic

Of course it's a double standard, of course it's biased, and of course it is discriminatory. But it's ok, because blacks are benefiting, so, everything is cool. Hypocrisy isn't what it used to be. It's sophisticated and liberal.
They are benefiting, and so are we as a society. That was, and is, the point.

I don't see the benefit. Why would you dump money into the group of people with the lowest IQ's on average to go to school? They should be doing sports or manual labor.

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
School vouchers would end that.
Not a chance. And public school is where nearly all kids should be, learning to get along with their fellow citizens.
I am surprise they learn ANYTHING in public school with pedophile teachers having sex with pupils, the suck ups pushing the mindless liberal agenda and the cheating scandals teachers and administrators resort to.

And you're ok with that?

Can I assume that you're fine with a program only for white kids? Or is it only racist if it excludes blacks, but not anyone else?
We have programs for white only kids, we call them private schools.

If we have a program to encourage boys to go to college, I don't expect a lot of the kids on the trip to look like this:
D3828B28.jpg

Get over the childish colorblind idea, that's not the society you live in.
School vouchers would end that.
Not a chance. And public school is where nearly all kids should be, learning to get along with their fellow citizens.
I am surprise they learn ANYTHING in public school with pedophile teachers having sex with pupils, the suck ups pushing the mindless liberal agenda and the cheating scandals teachers and administrators resort to.
Drop the mindless dogma. TY.

I don't see the benefit. Why would you dump money into the group of people with the lowest IQ's on average to go to school? They should be doing sports or manual labor.
How lucky for us then that we didn't need your approval. And now, you're getting honest.

And:

"Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American." - From a Whitey, say it ain't so Joe...

And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

Which is illegal under federal law as the public school system is the arm of the government and the government cannot discriminate.

How lucky for us then that we didn't need your approval. And now, you're getting honest.

And:

"Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American." - From a Whitey, say it ain't so Joe...
You said as a society we benefit but in fact I stated from a business perspective I don't see how that would be beneficial. Explain to me logically how dumping money into social programs like that helps more than just general programs not for specific races?

Whites ONLY drinking fountains, BAD. Check. Whites ONLY Cafes, BAD. Check. Segregated lavatories, blacks /whites, BAD. Check. But a piddly blacks only field trip, GOOD. Check. I got it. I don't got it...

If they can make an all African American school can the whites Seregate again. All the work Martin Luther king did to give African American equal rights was for nothing right. No I am not racist but that's total b.s. african Americans have just as much chance to get an education as white in public school systems it's how they use that opportunity. And they call whites racist.

And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

Which is illegal under federal law as the public school system is the arm of the government and the government cannot discriminate.
That would be like saying you can't just take only girls, which isn't true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back