School Tells White Kids To Step Aside, This Is For Black Kids Only

Whites ONLY drinking fountains, BAD. Check. Whites ONLY Cafes, BAD. Check. Segregated lavatories, blacks /whites, BAD. Check. But a piddly blacks only field trip, GOOD. Check. I got it. I don't got it...
The program was started for black kids. It's not rocket science.

Of course it's a double standard, of course it's biased, and of course it is discriminatory. But it's ok, because blacks are benefiting, so, everything is cool. Hypocrisy isn't what it used to be. It's sophisticated and liberal.
They are benefiting, and so are we as a society. That was, and is, the point.
I don't see the benefit. Why would you dump money into the group of people with the lowest IQ's on average to go to school? They should be doing sports or manual labor.
How lucky for us then that we didn't need your approval. And now, you're getting honest.

And:

"Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American." - From a Whitey, say it ain't so Joe...
You said as a society we benefit but in fact I stated from a business perspective I don't see how that would be beneficial. Explain to me logically how dumping money into social programs like that helps more than just general programs not for specific races?
Money and business was not the point. A less racist society was, which now are, we just aren't anywhere near what we should be.

I bet your business would make a much better profit using slave labor, but we don't all that either.

Whites ONLY drinking fountains, BAD. Check. Whites ONLY Cafes, BAD. Check. Segregated lavatories, blacks /whites, BAD. Check. But a piddly blacks only field trip, GOOD. Check. I got it. I don't got it...
Martin Luther King wouldn't be proud.

People would lose there jobs and burn in media flames if a white college trip were suggested at a school.

People would lose there jobs and burn in media flames if a white college trip were suggested at a school.
White kids already go off to college so you don't have to worry. And we have lots of programs for specific groups of kids, including those based on race.

Of course it's a double standard, of course it's biased, and of course it is discriminatory. But it's ok, because blacks are benefiting, so, everything is cool. Hypocrisy isn't what it used to be. It's sophisticated and liberal.
I don't see the benefit. Why would you dump money into the group of people with the lowest IQ's on average to go to school? They should be doing sports or manual labor.
How lucky for us then that we didn't need your approval. And now, you're getting honest.

And:

"Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European American compared to African American." - From a Whitey, say it ain't so Joe...
You said as a society we benefit but in fact I stated from a business perspective I don't see how that would be beneficial. Explain to me logically how dumping money into social programs like that helps more than just general programs not for specific races?
Money and business was not the point. A less racist society was, which now are, we just aren't anywhere near what we should be.

I bet your business would make a much better profit using slave labor, but we don't all that either.
No. I really don't think slave labor is good for a society at all. Especially modern society. It's pointless. We need great minds, not people to pick cotton. Paying someone would make them much more likely to be productive in today's work force and would outweigh the money you would be paying them.

Atlanta was rocked by a major cheating scandal, teachers, principals, administrators. I am not going to make this a race thingy, but I was astounded that most of them were black. That makes it a race thingy. No integrity, just a bunch of cogs in a machine. That isn't what teaching or public service is about, you love your job and you don't cheat lie and steal to get ahead.

And:

No. I really don't think slave labor is good for a society at all. Especially modern society. It's pointless. We need great minds, not people to pick cotton. Paying someone would make them much more likely to be productive in today's work force and would outweigh the money you would be paying them.
Someone must plow the fields and tend to the babies. That's what you picked for them, well that and sports, remember?

Atlanta was rocked by a major cheating scandal, teachers, principals, administrators. I am not going to make this a race thingy, but I was astounded that most of them were black. That makes it a race thingy. No integrity, just a bunch of cogs in a machine. That isn't what teaching or public service is about, you love your job and you don't cheat lie and steal to get ahead.
Black school administrators and teachers in Atlanta? Not possible...

White kids already go off to college so you don't have to worry. And we have lots of programs for specific groups of kids, including those based on race.
I never had a race based program at any of my schools. We aren't as racist as you. Also not all white kids go to college. I have many friends that didn't. Why do black people call for equality when all they really want is superiority?

I never had a race based program at any of my schools. We aren't as racist as you. Also not all white kids go to college. I have many friends that didn't. Why do black people call for equality when all they really want is superiority?
Because they don't, no more than you little fucking morons do,. You just are pissed at no longer being on the top of the heap, by default.

Black people will be fine. You said it is better for our country and earlier you showed an IQ chart so I did not know what direction your logic was going with those 2 comments. Therefore it led me to think how is that beneficial to our country? For our country scholarships should be based on work and grades. Otherwise find another career path. The US is already behind on education.

Your sarcasm sent ripples out to tau cetti. Oh, I wish it wasn't true...

Because they don't, no more than you little fucking morons do,. You just are pissed at no longer being on the top of the heap, by default.
I've never been on the top of the heap by default. My high school class leader was a black female. She also had the highest gpa. I don't know what she's doing now but that's how people should earn it. Not this bullshit you want of just getting things handed to you cause your black. Illogical and ignorant. That perpetuates the lazy black man stereotype that wants hand outs.

Not this bullshit you want of just getting things handed to you cause your black. Illogical and ignorant.
No one who matters calls for that, and neither do I, so stop lying to yourself.
Why do you advocate for so much black only stuff then? Why don't you just want to see advancement as a country?... The advancement of specific race shouldn't be an issue currently.

“Seems racist to me.”

If you'd bother to read you own article, you'd realize it isn't 'racist':

“I don't think it's a race issue, I think they're giving black children a chance,” says Erika Herron.

Herron says, this is a good thing for black students in her community. “It's giving them a chance. It's letting them know that there's something else out here besides being out here in these streets,” says Herron.

Dr. Moss says this was never meant to offend anyone.

“It was not meant to be exclusionary. It was only meant to support and give these kids what they need to think positively about themselves and about their future,” says Dr. Moss.

“Seems racist to me.”

If you'd bother to read you own article, you'd realize it isn't 'racist':

“I don't think it's a race issue, I think they're giving black children a chance,” says Erika Herron.

Herron says, this is a good thing for black students in her community. “It's giving them a chance. It's letting them know that there's something else out here besides being out here in these streets,” says Herron.

Dr. Moss says this was never meant to offend anyone.

“It was not meant to be exclusionary. It was only meant to support and give these kids what they need to think positively about themselves and about their future,” says Dr. Moss.
I have no problem with a bus trip but if it's a public school field trip only available to any specific race, that is wrong.

Not this bullshit you want of just getting things handed to you cause your black. Illogical and ignorant.
No one who matters calls for that, and neither do I, so stop lying to yourself.
Why do you advocate for so much black only stuff then? Why don't you just want to see advancement as a country?... The advancement of specific race shouldn't be an issue currently.
The advancement is to a level playing field. They aren't a top dog, just another in the pack.

And they only took black kids, since it is, ......................................................wait for it,............................................................................a program for black kids? Shocking.

Which is illegal under federal law as the public school system is the arm of the government and the government cannot discriminate.
That would be like saying you can't just take only girls, which isn't true.

Yes, actually it is.

Forum List

Back