Schools are telling teachers not to tell parents about the sexual status of their children

There are far more shows/movies with non-straight characters these days than there was even 10 years ago and a crap ton more than there was 20 or 30 years ago.

But sure, blame it all on the teachers, that has to be the ticket that 45 mins a day they spend with a student is the only possible answer .
While you blame it all on third parties? Is this a problem in other developed countries? Oddly, I'm not seeing that. Even though they have access to the same internet, movies, and tv.

Puts on different clothes given to him by the teacher. Puts on makeup, given to him by the teacher. Told to hang out with girls, by the teacher. That's why they won't tell the parents.
Where on earth are students being given clothes, make up, and told who to hang out with by their teachers?

It’s even worse then that! In California they are allowing kids to mAke up their own minds about Transgender transformation WITHOUT Parental Consent !!!

If I found out my child was receiving hormone therapy to change sexes without my knowledge or consent, but the school knew all about it, I would be in prison for murder.

While you blame it all on third parties? Is this a problem in other developed countries? Oddly, I'm not seeing that. Even though they have access to the same internet, movies, and tv.
Have you looked in these "other countries"?

Yeah, I am pretty sure most developed countries have trans-sexuals and homosexuals as well. They just do not freak out over them like a good portion of the US does. They are a bit more accepting of those that are not just like themselves.

Have you looked in these "other countries"?
Odd that the great defenders of our failed and apparently secret education system wouldn't be highlighting that themselves. If it was happening elsewhere, mentioning it early would be pretty logical. Are you folks holding back?

Yeah, I am pretty sure most developed countries have trans-sexuals and homosexuals as well. They just do not freak out over them like a good portion of the US does. They are a bit more accepting of those that are not just like themselves.

You are correct that some other countries have transgender and homosexual people as well.
A steady increase in people identifying as transexual and homosexual in other countries has also been noted.

The only mistake you made, is that they are just as concerned about it in other countries as anyone here may be ...
And in some other countries, they just kill them because of it.

Yeah, I am pretty sure most developed countries have trans-sexuals and homosexuals as well. They just do not freak out over them like a good portion of the US does. They are a bit more accepting of those that are not just like themselves
That's disingenuous. I never claimed other countries didn't have deviants, I asked if they are having the same gender identity issues with children. Typical of you liberals to try and deflect.

You are correct that some other countries have transgender and homosexual people as well.
A steady increase in people identifying as transexual and homosexual in other countries has also been noted.

The only mistake you made, is that they are just as concerned about it in other countries as anyone here may be ...
And in other countries, they just kill them because of it.

Can you give some examples of these people being killed in the EU?

Thanks

That's disingenuous. I never claimed other countries didn't have deviants, I asked if they are having the same gender identity issues with children. Typical of you liberals to try and deflect.

And the answer is yes. The difference is they do not consider them to be deviants. They are more "live and let live" than the you folks are

Now you're blaming teachers for ADHD? What else? Acne?
Lol, read a little deeper. I blame the teachers for diagnosis of it where it did not exist and pushing parents to put their kids on riddilin. The teacher needs to teach their subject and butt out on the rest. Don't ya have enough w to do with the subject? You don't need to be nor should you be responsible for the behavior and character of each individual student. That is the parents job.

And the answer is yes. The difference is they do not consider them to be deviants. They are more "live and let live" than the you folks are

"Live and let Live" in no way applies to someone that insists another accept their desires ... :thup:

Lol, read a little deeper. I blame the teachers for diagnosis of it where it did not exist and pushing parents to put their kids on riddilin [sic]. .....
Teachers can't and don't diagnosis medical conditions or prescribe medication. Are you on some right now?

"Live and let Live" in no way applies to someone that insists another accept their desires ... :thup:

Nobody gives a fuck if you accept them or not. Just leave them alone and let them live their lives.

Forum List

Back