Schools propose: Let boys into girls locker rooms

I didn't shower because I didn't participate unless forced onto some loser of a team. I made sure my team lost. So badly that even the other team lost the will to play. Sometimes those girls would actually cry and beg that I not be put on their team. Those were the best days. Seeing those girls struggling to overcome my sabotage made it all worth while.

Can you imagine if a boy on a girl's team did that?
Wouldn't you think that a boy on the girl's team wanted to be there? Unless liberals set up quotas.

I didn't shower because I didn't participate unless forced onto some loser of a team. I made sure my team lost. So badly that even the other team lost the will to play. Sometimes those girls would actually cry and beg that I not be put on their team. Those were the best days. Seeing those girls struggling to overcome my sabotage made it all worth while.

Can you imagine if a boy on a girl's team did that?
Wouldn't you think that a boy on the girl's team wanted to be there? Unless liberals set up quotas.

For sure, he wants to be there, but how serious he is is in question.

There's a lot of things that need to happen culturally before this would ever work. Guesstimating we're at least 30 years away.

If you live in Minnesota, your high-school daughter might soon be showering next to a male after athletic practice if a “transgender” policy being considered by the Minnesota State High School League is approved next month.
And beyond Minnesota? Such a policy could be coming to other states, too, if there is not already one in place.
The policy draft being considered is aimed at allowing “transgender” students – children who believe they were born in the body of the wrong biological sex – to participate on the sports team corresponding with their “perceived gender.”
So, if a boy believes he is a girl trapped in a male body, he should be allowed to play on the girls’ sports team under the proposed policy, regardless of the “gender assigned at birth.”
The policy draft also lays out a process for determining whether or not a transgender student qualifies to compete and play with the opposite biological sex in addition to an appeals process if permission is initially denied.

Schools propose Let boys into girls locker rooms

The world keeps spinning around and keeps getting crazy. After one of the schools allowed a transgender teen (who hasn’t had the surgery yet) to use girl’s toilet, now in Minnesota they consider a possibility of allowing transgenders to use the shower together with the sex they identify themselves.
And while boys might even welcome such changes, I’m not sure that girls or their parents would be extremely glad to see a boy in the girl’s locker.
Seriously, why some doubtful need of one or two people is prevailing over the needs and rights of other people? Give them their own locker, everybody would be happy.
Biological boys cannot or should not be playing sports with girls. Especially sports where contact is either a part of the game or can occur.
The muscle and bione density advantage boys have over girls can be hazardous for girls.
Yes, there have been female kickers on boys football teams. Girls can play ice hockey with boys, but only up to a certain age.
The intimacy thing, showers, bathroom facilities...That is 100% out of bounds.
This entire transgender thing is just another cause invented by liberals with the goal of creating another politically correct protected class.
I will laugh my ass off the day I read a story about one of these girls on a boys body gets the living shit beat out of him by a bunch of angry girls because the boy intruded into the girl's restroom.....

Exactly, that was one of my concerns: teenagers are sensitive in many aspects, and one of them is nudity and sex aspects. Plus, children are cruel. So there might be more violence than those official tend to avoid with the trainings mentioned.

If you live in Minnesota, your high-school daughter might soon be showering next to a male after athletic practice if a “transgender” policy being considered by the Minnesota State High School League is approved next month.
And beyond Minnesota? Such a policy could be coming to other states, too, if there is not already one in place.
The policy draft being considered is aimed at allowing “transgender” students – children who believe they were born in the body of the wrong biological sex – to participate on the sports team corresponding with their “perceived gender.”
So, if a boy believes he is a girl trapped in a male body, he should be allowed to play on the girls’ sports team under the proposed policy, regardless of the “gender assigned at birth.”
The policy draft also lays out a process for determining whether or not a transgender student qualifies to compete and play with the opposite biological sex in addition to an appeals process if permission is initially denied.

Schools propose Let boys into girls locker rooms

The world keeps spinning around and keeps getting crazy. After one of the schools allowed a transgender teen (who hasn’t had the surgery yet) to use girl’s toilet, now in Minnesota they consider a possibility of allowing transgenders to use the shower together with the sex they identify themselves.
And while boys might even welcome such changes, I’m not sure that girls or their parents would be extremely glad to see a boy in the girl’s locker.
Seriously, why some doubtful need of one or two people is prevailing over the needs and rights of other people? Give them their own locker, everybody would be happy.

I'm waiting for an opposite sex couple to sue a gym for discrimination when same sex married couples can shower together while opposite sex married couples cannot.

That would be an interesting twist... And quite expectable, btw. They want to have equal rights? Then they should be equal for both "types" of families. :p

Most teens are open minded (except the conservative ones) and wouldn't give a toss.

Really? How many teenagers do you know in person? How many group of teenagers did you interact with? I can assure you: teenagers are not open minded. And they can be very cruel. Especially when they feel their comfort is in danger.

I bet you were REAL popular in school.

Not even sure it's really a thing. I never showered at school. Had them available but no one in my PE class ever made use of them.

That's P.E. though. At my school, just about all of us who were in in Athletics used the school showers.

This one time, I got in trouble for knocking a snake into the showers, lmao.

It was TOTALLY worth it.

Technically it wasn't completely my fault... some other girl caught it outside and had it in a shoebox, and for some dumbass reason she brought it into the shower area to show us.

I put my towel back on, seized the oppurtunity and ran up and hit the box from underneath. The snake landed on the floor, right in the shower area. Some of the girls grabbed their towels and hauled ass out of there, leaping over the snake "to safety" and screaming, while a few of them didn't even bother grabbing their towels, they just ran straight into our locker room lmao.

The rest of us were next to the showers just dying of laughter.

But instead of running, this one girl, my friend Quiana, jumped onto the seat that was in one of the showers. She obviously wasn't wearing anything and was screaming for us to help her, but we all had tears from laughing so hard.

Then we turned off the lights and left her in the shower area alone LOL.

Then after maybe 20 seconds or so of hearing her yelling for help while we were laughing, we walked back in and turned lights back on, and the snake was raised up towards her and she was using the shower hose to spray water at it, screaming at it.

Hahahahaha

The snake was harmless but still, it was FUCKING HILARIOUS. I'm not sure if I'd ever laughed so hard in my life.

Country girl would have grabbed that snake by the tail, and whipped your ass with it.
Probably what I would have done...we had lots of snakes in the creek by our home...but all harmless. Poor things sometimes were in the yard and my dad would run over them with the lawn mower before he could see them. Chunk! Chunk! Chunk!

Forum List

Back