Schumer and the House Democrats decision to keep this going.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
It looks like political suicide to me but we'll soon see.
Trump Impeachment 2.0: Historic fight spurs new probes and clashes even after trial
200207-donald-trump-se-1215p_92dce24f494548f1ad1fd6b95aaa338e.fit-1240w.jpg

Dems have nothing else, Trump has them crushed on all the important campaign issues and they have no viable candidate.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

I think Rudy Giuliani put it the best in an interview with Laura Ingraham last year....
" The Democrats are like the boxer who jumps at the bell swinging and flailing his arms like a wild man, and Donald Trump is the guy standing there waiting who throws one punch and knocks them out."

I think Rudy Giuliani put it the best in an interview with Laura Ingraham last year....
" The Democrats are like the boxer who jumps at the bell swinging and flailing his arms like a wild man, and Donald Trump is the guy standing there waiting who throws one punch and knocks them out."
Hes like a mob boss. Cohen is in jail. Giuliani is under investigation. Trump orders everyone else to keep their mouths shut. The cops can’t get you if you intimidate everyone into silence.

Hes like a mob boss. Cohen is in jail. Giuliani is under investigation. Trump orders everyone else to keep their mouths shut. The cops can’t get you if you intimidate everyone into silence.
Cohen was railroaded into jail under a bogus investigation on bullshit charges, before a Clinton appointed judge, because of an illegal search by Mueller. He should be pardoned same as Manafort, Flynn , Stone and anyone else caught up in it.

Last edited:
Cohen was railroaded into jail under a bogus investigation on bullshit charges, before a Clinton appointed judge, because of an illegal search by Mueller. He should be pardoned same as Manafort, Flynn , Stone and anyone else caught up in it.

Of course, none of that’s true. His investigation was legitimate. The search warrant was legitimate. The charges were legitimate. He’s a scumbag on behalf of a scumbag. Same for Flynn and Stone.

We don't need to impeach Trump he's already made the history books and that will be forever.

In spite of his acquittal, history too will reflect the empirical evidence of Trumps guilt and the acquittal by a republican majority that never called witnesses leaving no doubt as to the sham this trial was and upon the republican party which it rests. That too will be forever.

Any future transgressions this president partakes in, and I'm sure there will be many between now and the election, will reflect badly on him and his republican enablers in the senate as well.

And I have no doubt his base will still support him for what do you call a base that ignores empirical evidence of their presidents criminal conduct?

Stupid.

How much corruption are the Trumpulicans willing to grant their Ruler?
You guys ever going to get around to proving it exists, or are you just going to stamp your feet and insist it does?

Nah I'm with the Republicans who didn't need any more witnesses. At this point it would just be piling on. Why beat a dead horse. Trump could come out and say "yep I did it" and they'd still have at least 34 Senators who say "No Problem Boss!"

So lets get on with it. The Dems will try to expose as much as they can till November and lets see where the chips fall.

Forum List

Back