Schumer calls JD Vance weird

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Chuck Schumer ridiculed former President Donald Trump’s selection of Ohio Sen. JD Vance as his vice presidential pick, and suggested the GOP nominee may want to ditch him.

“The addition of JD Vance to this ticket — it’s incredibly a bad choice,” Schumer (D-NY) told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “Every day, it comes out Vance has done something more extreme, more weird, more erratic.”

“I’ll bet President Trump is sitting there scratching his head and wondering, why did I pick this guy? The choice may be one of the best things he ever did for Democrats,” Schumer added.

Comment:
Schumer is Radical Left, Vance is mainstream
Of course, mainstream Americans seem "extreme" from Chuck Schumer's Radical Left prospective.
Vance is not a prolific liar like Schumer is either.
Vance also doesn't incite hate, fear and violence like Schumer does.

Schumer calls JD Vance weird​

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftennesseeconservativenews.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F03%2FI-Edited-Chuck-Schumers-Wikipedia-Page....jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=9f249cd1c808a9171bfc2ca819978a8ab5ec75d2648c9daea2e45b47dd84f14a&ipo=images

Chuck Schumer ridiculed former President Donald Trump’s selection of Ohio Sen. JD Vance as his vice presidential pick, and suggested the GOP nominee may want to ditch him.

“The addition of JD Vance to this ticket — it’s incredibly a bad choice,” Schumer (D-NY) told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “Every day, it comes out Vance has done something more extreme, more weird, more erratic.”

“I’ll bet President Trump is sitting there scratching his head and wondering, why did I pick this guy? The choice may be one of the best things he ever did for Democrats,” Schumer added.

Comment:
Schumer is Radical Left, Vance is mainstream
Of course, mainstream Americans seem "extreme" from Chuck Schumer's Radical Left prospective.
Vance is not a prolific liar like Schumer is either.
Vance also doesn't incite hate, fear and violence like Schumer does.
Isn't it touching that the Leftist douche bag Schumer cares so much about Trump's VP Pick?

Forum List

Back