Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

“Pay the price”?

That’s not a dog whistle....THATS A BULLHORN!

...isn’t what what cword liberals always say about Trump?

Exactly, Mr President! :eusa_clap:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

This is a direct & dangerous threat to the U.S. Supreme Court by Schumer. If a Republican did this, he or she would be arrested, or impeached. Serious action MUST be taken NOW!
I loved your link. I don't do tweets, but this one was just great. I also liked Jim Jordan's response below:

TtrAXbnA_normal.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
· 5h​
Schumer meant to say...

You will NOT pay a price
An honest mistake
I never thought I'd see the day a right winger would fluff Schumer's pillow. :lmao:

Cryin' Chuck and his fake glasses needs to testify before Congress in regards to his threats against President Trump and the Supreme Court and the American people.

He should be remanded to standing in the corner....for life.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.
No such thing as sepertation of Church and State. Abortion is not health care.

There is a separation of "church and state." You cannot even identity which portion of the Christian faith that you would call "church" or any non-Christian faith or acknowledge that many people do not identify with a particular religion. In light of this basic fact, there is no reason for all Americans to kow-tow to any religious sect, Christian or not. If your cult does not accept abortion, do not have one, but don't force your shit on people outside of your "religion." I doubt that the people who have chosen to have an abortion, regardless of reason, are members of your cult. Do you actually think that people who decide on abortion sit up at night and wonder what the cults would do?
You don't know shit about government or the church so shut your fucking trap.

Hmm. Let's see. You support an adulterer, a liar, a serial breaker of the 10 commandments as well as a sexual predator to lead you. When will you faux religious fucks ever admit you require leaders (televangelist, con man, etc.) to tell you silly fucks how to live your own lives? You hypocrites have traded morality and common decency for a good economy. You're greedy fucks, just like the rest of us. You lie about it, which makes you the worse. You're pretty much scourges of human society.

Perhaps it is you that should shut your fucking trap, lest the rest of us really give you something to cry about. Asshole.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.

There is a separation of "church and state." You cannot even identity which portion of the Christian faith that you would call "church" or any non-Christian faith or acknowledge that many people do not identify with a particular religion. In light of this basic fact, there is no reason for all Americans to kow-tow to any religious sect, Christian or not. If your cult does not accept abortion, do not have one, but don't force your shit on people outside of your "religion." I doubt that the people who have chosen to have an abortion, regardless of reason, are members of your cult. Do you actually think that people who decide on abortion sit up at night and wonder what the cults would do?

Hmm. Let's see. You support an adulterer, a liar, a serial breaker of the 10 commandments as well as a sexual predator to lead you. When will you faux religious fucks ever admit you require leaders (televangelist, con man, etc.) to tell you silly fucks how to live your own lives? You hypocrites have traded morality and common decency for a good economy. You're greedy fucks, just like the rest of us. You lie about it, which makes you the worse. You're pretty much scourges of human society.

Perhaps it is you that should shut your fucking trap, lest the rest of us really give you something to cry about. Asshole.
Weak......as expected from a moron like you.

.........sounds like a threat.

You're the asshole, stupid commie lib.

Liar!!!

Shum bag is a freaking moron who fails to understand the separation of power, role of the courts in the interpretation of the constitution, preservation of basic constitutional rights, furthermore his role in the government he swore to serve and protect.
It’s time the morons take a look in the mirror and ask themselves who do they think they represent. What a disgrace.

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

This threat of violence needs to be investigated.
COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE LEFTISM: Chuck Schumer Just Threatened Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

SchumerFinger.sized-770x415xc.jpg

Vile Left-wing Thug
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer threatened Trump-appointed Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch over their potential votes in the first abortion case before the Supreme Court with the new conservative majority, during a #MyRightMyDecision rally outside the Supreme Court on Wednesday.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price," Schumer said to a chorus of cheers. "You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."​

Chuck Schumer violated the law. According to 18 U.S. Code § 115, whoever threatens a federal official,

"with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished" by a fine or imprisonment of as much as ten years.​

There's no doubt that Schumer was trying to influence justices of the Supreme Court. While that kind of violent rhetoric might play well the pro-abortion base of the Democrat Party, the law is quite clear. This is a serious thing. Chuck Schumer needs to be called out for this threat and held accountable for it.

Sen Hawley: "I would call on Schumer to apologize, but we all know he has no shame. So tomorrow I will introduce a motion to censure Schumer for his pathetic attempt at intimidation" of SCOTUS.

How do you know what I know about either, bitch? Remember, I have the right to free speech. Moreover, I know quite a bit about both. What are your qualifications? Your laughable "order" to me proves that you no nothing about either, censor-boy. BTW: there is no such thing as "the church." The use of the word "the" as in "the church" implies that there is only one religion. There are thousands of religions, and many people do not belong to any. You are nothing but a cheap culthead. Keep your mouth shut.

His shit snd Nancys SOTU tantrum are why libbies will be destroyed In the election

How do you know what I know about either, bitch? Remember, I have the right to free speech. Moreover, I know quite a bit about both. What are your qualifications? Your laughable "order" to me proves that you no nothing about either, censor-boy. BTW: there is no such thing as "the church." The use of the word "the" as in "the church" implies that there is only one religion. There are thousands of religions, and many people do not belong to any. You are nothing but a cheap culthead. Keep your mouth shut.
You're an idiot. Thomas Jefferson used the word "church". Therefore, there IS such a thing as "the church", and that in no way means that there is only one religion. Christianity was the predominant belief at that time. You're dumber than a retarded cockroach.

Don't lecture me on morality, asswipe. I voted for a President, not a Pastor or a Pope, dumb shit. He's doing a great job. Four more years of sticking it up your ass.

You're an idiot. Thomas Jefferson used the word "church". Therefore, there IS such a thing as "the church", and that in no way means that there is only one religion. Christianity was the predominant belief at that time. You're dumber than a retarded cockroach.

Even leaving out other religions, atheists, and agnostics, there was no singular "Christianity" at that time and never was. Christianity has always been made up of various sects. Do you actually believe that a Puritan was the same thing as an Episcopalian, a Catholic, or a Quaker? You do know that, before the split during the Reformation in the western church, the church split between the church of Rome and the east? Have you ever heard of the Orthodox in its various forms?

Forum List

Back