Schumer vows to block SCOTUS pick

Where are Trumps taxes, waiting.......

President Trump is only waiting for ONE (1, liberals) of those requesting to include a .pdf file of their own tax returns with their request.

You, Penny, could be first on your block!

Provided, of course, welfare benefits are generous enough to warrant filing a tax return.
Welfare benefits are very much worth filing taxes. Not only does the leach get back everything that might have been paid (by the taxpayer) they also will qualify for the EITC and get additional thousands back that they didnt earn in the first place.

What law did Trump violate by talking about grabbing him some?
The only actual accusation of any kind of sexual assault against Mr Trump was blown out of the water by a witness to the supposed event. You will notice that only you and rachel maddow are still dragging this up these days.
And his wife accusing him of rape is ok with repubs ?? Figures

If you would have been an adult at the time of that divorce, it was easy to tell she was after as large of sum as she could get.
Nothing was ever proved in their divorce case on that alleged rape.
Just her word against a slimebag
She retracted her word, you dumbshit.
ASSHOLE how much did it cost chump for her to retract?

Why don't you ask her?

So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.
If Trump knows anything, it's how to negotiate from a position of strength.
Trump could also make sure to veto anything that required funding for New York that was backed by Schumer. This would very quickly make the Senator ineffective and make it very hard for him to seek reelection.
how many others would be denied if NY was?

So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.
Trump could also make sure to veto anything that required funding for New York that was backed by Schumer. This would very quickly make the Senator ineffective and make it very hard for him to seek reelection.
how may other (who exactly) would be denied (what exactly) if NY was.
the object would be to hurt new york and have Schumers name associated with the damage. New York didnt go for Donald Trump anyway, its not like he is going to lose support from a state or anything.

the object would be to hurt new york and have Schumers name associated with the damage. New York didnt go for Donald Trump anyway, its not like he is going to lose support from a state or anything.
What I'm saying is that any holding back of anything for NY will be held back for many others AND try to remember the blues states are givers red states are takers

Pardon the language political but the republicans are covered with their own shit
they speak out of both sides of their mouths
explain
Case in point That chinless pos McConnell wouldn't let Obamas man for the SC even get a hearing No SC judge for Obama .. Fk that pos that republican garbage Now he's pissed that it won't be so easy getting his guy in the SC??

I'm not anymore impressed with Schumer's thought process than I was with the Republicans handling of situation. It's really hard finding an adult in government these days, one whose actions are simply based on a sense of right and wrong. .

and btw Md notice how your pos kiss putin and assanges butt at the expense of our fbi cia etc etc while not long ago bashed them both

I'm not anymore impressed with Schumer's thought process than I was with the Republicans handling of situation. It's really hard finding an adult in government these days, one whose actions are simply based on a sense of right and wrong. .
Nickle I agree with you but it seems that depending on who is talking you get 50% for and 50% against FBI Comey is an example

News coming out tonight that Russians dancing in the streets over Chumps election What garbage republicans gave us again

He can try and bluster all he wants. The reality is that Trump is going to seat a SCOTUS member and there is noting that the dems can do to stop that from happening.

If they do not want to play ball they are going to get no say in the seat at all. That is unlikely.
Damm yore dumm FA_Q2 .

You must have gone to publik skool and slept throo Civics and History to.
Just stating the simple reality. If it is so damn dumb (though you cannot even spell correctly) then you might want to explain why.

He can try and bluster all he wants. The reality is that Trump is going to seat a SCOTUS member and there is noting that the dems can do to stop that from happening.

If they do not want to play ball they are going to get no say in the seat at all. That is unlikely.
Damm yore dumm FA_Q2 .

You must have gone to publik skool and slept throo Civics and History to.
Actually, he's quite correct. Democrats changed the rules with a simple majority vote to limit debate on appointments to the lower courts. The GOP is now in the majority and can extent the rules to include SCOTUS. That, of course is a risky move, but even without that, Schumer will be told in no uncertain terms that if he doesn't bring Trump's nominees up for a vote, he will be the ultimate loser; unable to get so much as a dime for his pet programs.
This is where Shumer's road goes should he try and actually follow through. He knows it too. That is why I do not think that the threat is serious.

Tonight? A month after the election? OK little one,
Read the papers tomorrow Of course our enemies are happy you voted trump president Remember the guy who wanted to bring us all together>>>> What a crock of sheet

The very first thing the senate should do is extend the nuclear option Reid imposed to the SCOTUS. If it's good for the lower courts it will work for the supremes.
doesnt President Trump have the executive power to appt. a judge when democrats start acting like a bunch of pansies?

Did Pres. Obama?
Yes he did. He, however, did not have congress so they blocked the power to appoint a recess judge by not going into recess.

Do you think that the republican congress is going to do the same with Trump? Not that it will come to that, they have the majority so they are going to get the pick if the dems like it or not.

Seems to me the court is working just fine with eight justices

Republicans proved we do not need a full court
No, they did not. You and many other here were complaining about those actions for months. Now they are okay?

We do not really need a full court - we DO need a court with an odd number of justices though. 8 is a very bad number because they can split and leave a case unresolved for precedence. A court of 8 is good for the left though - the lower courts are far more liberal than the SCOTUS will be when Trump gets to seat a judge. Unfortunately for the left, you never regained the senate so blocking Trump is simply not going to happen.

Seems to me the court is working just fine with eight justices

Republicans proved we do not need a full court
No, they did not. You and many other here were complaining about those actions for months. Now they are okay?

We do not really need a full court - we DO need a court with an odd number of justices though. 8 is a very bad number because they can split and leave a case unresolved for precedence. A court of 8 is good for the left though - the lower courts are far more liberal than the SCOTUS will be when Trump gets to seat a judge. Unfortunately for the left, you never regained the senate so blocking Trump is simply not going to happen.
They're as ok now as they were when that pos McConnell opened his yapper

Forum List

Back