Schumer vows to block SCOTUS pick

Again I warn the democrats "beware of unintended consequences". If I were on the republican strategy team...I'd call their bluff and agree to hold out until 2018. Then I would announce to voters that democrats blocked their mandate for conservative appointments and remind the voters of the pending cases where the democrats want sexually deranged males to share their daughter's showers & bathrooms. Then the democrats can kiss 2018 goodbye and probably hand a supermajority over to the GOP. At which point the GOP can and will do anything it likes.

If I were the think-tank on the dem side, I'd seriously weigh the reasons why they got hosed this year. Working class values will never sell out for anything less than normal society. It will be a hard-won lesson for the dems. Regular people consider your social platforms and the pocket-Justices you have that rubber stamp them PATENTLY INSANE.

Again I warn the democrats "beware of unintended consequences". If I were on the republican strategy team...I'd call their bluff and agree to hold out until 2018. Then I would announce to voters that democrats blocked their mandate for conservative appointments and remind the voters of the pending cases where the democrats want sexually deranged males to share their daughter's showers & bathrooms. Then the democrats can kiss 2018 goodbye and probably hand a supermajority over to the GOP. At which point the GOP can and will do anything it likes.

If I were the think-tank on the dem side, I'd seriously weigh the reasons why they got hosed this year. Working class values will never sell out for anything less than normal society. It will be a hard-won lesson for the dems. Regular people consider your social platforms and the pocket-Justices you have that rubber stamp them PATENTLY INSANE.

LOL

Do it

See if the voters care about empty judicial seats. They obviously didn't care in 2016

Tonight? A month after the election? OK little one,
Read the papers tomorrow Of course our enemies are happy you voted trump president Remember the guy who wanted to bring us all together>>>> What a crock of sheet
perhaps they decided they wanted to deal with someone who was sane.
Ernie I respect your longevity BUT Trump is truly rowing with only one oar If he keeps this bs up when he's in our WH he'll be impeached Attacking Toyota?? who employs 100's of 1000's of Americans ?
Look little one: I understand that you disagree with Donald Trump's policies, but that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. We've had 8 years of incompetent, failed leadership. The adults have taken over now. Get used to it.

Trump could also make sure to veto anything that required funding for New York that was backed by Schumer. This would very quickly make the Senator ineffective and make it very hard for him to seek reelection.
how many others would be denied if NY was?
how may other (who exactly) would be denied (what exactly) if NY was.
the object would be to hurt new york and have Schumers name associated with the damage. New York didnt go for Donald Trump anyway, its not like he is going to lose support from a state or anything.
News coming out tonight that Russians dancing in the streets over Chumps election What garbage republicans gave us again
I do remember all of the terrorist nations, our sworn enemies being happy when obama was elected for his first term, I memory serves, I believe the went as far as sending him letters expressing their joy that the U.S was going to have leadership that would be open for the change here that they wanted, and would be sensitive to their own views on how the world should be.
I think it will turn out better if a couple potato vodka trashed Russians dance in the street than it turned out with the leaders of terrorist nations praising obamas election.
Any praise world wide that Obama received was just the praise one leader sends another Of course his being the 1st black president had something to do with it Did Putin fall all over obama like he did trump?? and did obama kiss putins ass like trump is doing?
no he did not.
He kissed the asses and most likely gave head to all of the terrorist leaders, and still is. But thats ok, much better to give oral to someone that wants to see everyone in this country dead than to extend your hand in a friendly way to someone that has done nothing directly to this country.
WTF is wrong with liberals, I mean, seriously.

Read the papers tomorrow Of course our enemies are happy you voted trump president Remember the guy who wanted to bring us all together>>>> What a crock of sheet
Ernie I respect your longevity BUT Trump is truly rowing with only one oar If he keeps this bs up when he's in our WH he'll be impeached Attacking Toyota?? who employs 100's of 1000's of Americans ?
Look little one: I understand that you disagree with Donald Trump's policies, but that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. We've had 8 years of incompetent, failed leadership. The adults have taken over now. Get used to it.
1cnkoc.jpg

Yea...the adults have taken over

LOL

Do it

See if the voters care about empty judicial seats. They obviously didn't care in 2016
oh, they cared, they cared about filling those empty seats enough to be willing to wait until someone that actually stood behind the country picked, The voters were not willing to rush through some sorry ass piece of shit picked by a waste of skin that has been kissing terrorist ass for the last 8 years and wants nothing more than to see this country fail.

LOL

Do it

oh, they cared, they cared about filling those empty seats enough to be willing to wait until someone that actually stood behind the country picked, The voters were not willing to rush through some sorry ass piece of shit picked by a waste of skin that has been kissing terrorist ass for the last 8 years and wants nothing more than to see this country fail.

Get it straight

You won the election...that's it
You did not win the vote. More people voted they didn't want Trump to lead us than voted they did

Stop pretending you have a mandate

WHERE did you get failed leadership? You must be talking about republicans playing switch instead of helping with obama to cure the huge recession your repubs were responsible for?? 200000 employed for 74 straight months a triple DOW for all those 401K's and IRA's What country IN THE WORLD had a better 8 years?

how many others would be denied if NY was?
how may other (who exactly) would be denied (what exactly) if NY was.
the object would be to hurt new york and have Schumers name associated with the damage. New York didnt go for Donald Trump anyway, its not like he is going to lose support from a state or anything.
News coming out tonight that Russians dancing in the streets over Chumps election What garbage republicans gave us again
I do remember all of the terrorist nations, our sworn enemies being happy when obama was elected for his first term, I memory serves, I believe the went as far as sending him letters expressing their joy that the U.S was going to have leadership that would be open for the change here that they wanted, and would be sensitive to their own views on how the world should be.
I think it will turn out better if a couple potato vodka trashed Russians dance in the street than it turned out with the leaders of terrorist nations praising obamas election.
Any praise world wide that Obama received was just the praise one leader sends another Of course his being the 1st black president had something to do with it Did Putin fall all over obama like he did trump?? and did obama kiss putins ass like trump is doing?
no he did not.
He kissed the asses and most likely gave head to all of the terrorist leaders, and still is. But thats ok, much better to give oral to someone that wants to see everyone in this country dead than to extend your hand in a friendly way to someone that has done nothing directly to this country.
WTF is wrong with liberals, I mean, seriously.
russia.png

LOL

Do it

Get it straight

You did not win the vote. More people voted they didn't want Trump to lead us than voted they did

Mandate bubba, time to get things done which they will. they will get 60 votes in the senate, just watch.

LOL

Do it

Get it straight

as long as we are working so hard at getting things straight,
Its President Trump in just a couple of weeks ok? not President colostomy bag.
Mandate or not, President Trump will do what the voters want, those that elected him, real citizens, legal ones.
And as long as we are getting things straight, those couple extra votes you all keep crying about are from illegals, Oh I know your next line is prove it.. Funny how that works isnt it? everything that real American citizens want to do to secure our voting process and keep the illegals out of the polling place suddenly becomes unconstitutional. Can you explain how that works? can you try and explain why the democrats scream so much when the chance of losing their illegal votes becomes a threat?
So, basically, real Americans, legal ones and not those that hate the country, dont really give a damn about your thoughts on colostomy Clair having more votes, those votes were illegally cast, and you are about to reap the rewards that come from trying to cheat an election.
Are we getting straight yet?
Now say it with me. President Trump.
and he is about to roll right over the illegal crap thats been going on in this country for the last 8 years.

The 2016 election showed that the American people do not care if there are only 8 judges on the Supreme Court
If they did, they would have made the Republicans pay

^ that

block it 'til the cows come home and then some.
Except he does not have the power to do so as already pointed out.
does he have a pen and a phone? From what I understand that is all someone in government requires to do anything they want regardless of the support behind it

LOL

Do it

Get it straight

Mandate or not, President Trump will do what the voters want, those that elected him, real citizens, legal ones.
And as long as we are getting things straight, those couple extra votes you all keep crying about are from illegals, Oh I know your next line is prove it.. Funny how that works isnt it? everything that real American citizens want to do to secure our voting process and keep the illegals out of the polling place suddenly becomes unconstitutional. Can you explain how that works? can you try and explain why the democrats scream so much when the chance of losing their illegal votes becomes a threat?
So, basically, real Americans, legal ones and not those that hate the country, dont really give a damn about your thoughts on colostomy Clair having more votes, those votes were illegally cast, and you are about to reap the rewards that come from trying to cheat an election.
and he is about to roll right over the illegal crap thats been going on in this country for the last 8 years.

I am counting the days till President Oompa Loompa takes charge

LOL

Do it

Get it straight

I am counting the days till President Oompa Loompa takes charge
well that one leaves office at noon on the 20th.

Forum List

Back