Schumer vows to block SCOTUS pick

Revenge for Garland,,,,,Where will it end?,,,and just think ,,you get to keep your guns

and btw Md notice how your pos kiss putin and assanges butt at the expense of our fbi cia etc etc while not long ago bashed them both
when did I bash Putin, Assanges maybe, but kissing their butts? I hardly think so, what I do think is that it is more of an advantage to try and work with Putin, than it has been with obama kissing terrorist ass for the last 8 years. As far as Assange? everyone does the right thing now and again, and to be honest, to expose the truth when it came to hillary and her traitorous actions, I think he did the country a service this time.
Schumer is a particular male body part that even I wont say on live TV
Tell me, is there some correlation between this body part and perhaps ones hands?

and btw Md notice how your pos kiss putin and assanges butt at the expense of our fbi cia etc etc while not long ago bashed them both
when did I bash Putin, Assanges maybe, but kissing their butts? I hardly think so, what I do think is that it is more of an advantage to try and work with Putin, than it has been with obama kissing terrorist ass for the last 8 years. As far as Assange? everyone does the right thing now and again, and to be honest, to expose the truth when it came to hillary and her traitorous actions, I think he did the country a service this time.
Tell me, is there some correlation between this body part and perhaps ones hands?
I cant stand Choomer! he's crying like a little 3 year old boy in a grocer shopping cart being his mommy wont buy him fruit loops.

So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.
If Trump knows anything, it's how to negotiate from a position of strength.
Give the pos republicans a dose of their own medicine I say 8 more years without a 9th in the SC GD repubs know how to dish it out but like the pussy's they are ,can't take it

So you concede that your argument against Republicans for not voting on the garland nomination was pure bs?
And when mr avatar did dems block and keep blocking a repub Justice?? you even got the lowest of the low that schmuck Clarence on the SC

So Chucky has decided to block Trump's nominee for the Supreme Court vacancy. Good for him.

I suggest Trump play hardball with him. What I would do is nominate a Constitutionalist with decent Conservative credentials and see what Schumer does. If Democrats filibuster, withdraw the nomination and put up an even more Conservative jurist.
After 3 or 4 tries at this, Trump sits down with Senator Schumer and simply tells him to either play ball or there will be dire consequences.
There are 23 reasons that Schumer will fail.

Care to guess what they are?

Thats right, 23 Democratic Senators up for re-election in 2018........

hey, Obama pulled a lot of executive orders, so now its Trumps turn, like I mentioned, if the next one gets 53/54 votes,,thats it, hes in.

About time folks running for office man up and vote for country not their jobs

I hope the democrats make sure only a moderate gets job. We don't need this right wing idiocy!
Yes Matty idiots that trust Putin and assange more than their own services Idiots that have no idea how to replace obamacare

I cant stand Choomer! he's crying like a little 3 year old boy in a grocer shopping cart being his mommy wont buy him fruit loops.
interesting, first its something that in some way relates to his hands, now we use fruit loops,, if you think that he is a crank chomping homosexual, just come out and say it. I think most of us are adults here, we can take it.

The 2016 election showed that the American people do not care if there are only 8 judges on the Supreme Court
If they did, they would have made the Republicans pay

Last edited:

The 2016 election showed that the American people do not care if there are only 8 judges on the Supreme Court
what it shows is that the American people want judges that at least give the impression that they would rule by the constitution instead of their own personal preferences on a subject.
obama wanted to stack the court with racist liberal anti American pieces of shit. The American public voted to stop him, and won.

what it shows is that the American people want judges that at least give the impression that they would rule by the constitution instead of their own personal preferences on a subject.
obama wanted to stack the court with racist liberal anti American pieces of shit. The American public voted to stop him, and won.

Save us the Rightwing bullshit

Nobody wants your fundamentalist views of an 18th century Constitution

considering how the vote went, I would have to suggest that you are on the wrong end of that argument.
No go sit down, shut up and get ready for the ride. With luck maybe we can pass by some third world hell hole that would better comply with your desires.

^ that

block it 'til the cows come home and then some.

Let face it

The voting public is stupid. They do not know, nor do they care, how many justices there are

Republicans knew this when they blocked the confirmation of Garland. Dems should stop supporting conservative judges until they get the White House back

considering how the vote went, I would have to suggest that you are on the wrong end of that argument.
No go sit down, shut up and get ready for the ride. With luck maybe we can pass by some third world hell hole that would better comply with your desires.

The vote said the American public did not want Trump to pick the next justice

I would just do as mcconnell did. He's a good teacher :)

I actually thought there would be repercussions for not filling a Supreme Court seat for a year. There were none

Why should Democrats worry?

I do.

Forum List

Back