Schumers' Office's 'Sex-capades'...

"A top aide to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer was reportedly quietly forced to resign in November 2018 over improper sexual relationships with junior staffers that made some of his colleagues uncomfortable."

Oops....

Schumer Aide Misconduct Revealed During Late-Friday News Cycle
So Schumer (and staff) took the appropriate steps of removing the guy....the problem?

oh i see, in the era of "grab em by the pussy' president, we should have promoted the guy.

"A top aide to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer was reportedly quietly forced to resign in November 2018 over improper sexual relationships with junior staffers that made some of his colleagues uncomfortable."

Oops....

So Schumer (and staff) took the appropriate steps of removing the guy....the problem?

oh i see, in the era of "grab em by the pussy' president, we should have promoted the guy.
Trump SAID it....Schumer's aid DID it....

:p

Oops....

Only RWNJs would object to this while defending and supporting magat.

Thank you Senator Schumer.
Nice attempt to flip the breaking news of more DEMOCRAT sexual misconduct ... But you fail!

Thanks 'CNN'...but Schumer and his aide are DEMOCRATS- :p

They have an ice skating rink?

180213-virtue-moir-figure-skating-feature-image.jpg

Oops....

I'm sure the guy had a great ass though! Otherwise why have an improper sexual relationship. With the Inclusion and acceptance of The LGBT community is anything sexual really improper, Maybe they just didn't include Chucky in the romp

Forum List

Back