Schumer's pipe dream, a trial with.....you know.....evidence.

Dumbfuck, it doesn't say the House has immediately send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate. There is no timeframe. :eusa_doh:

Indeed, she can keep them parked up her anus as long as she so desires. However, her idea that in holding them she gains some leverage over the Republican Senate is laughable.

Derp.....

Schumer to meet McConnell Thursday to discuss trial rules

What has that to do with Pelosi claiming leverage over the Senate?

That meeting was not scheduled before.
McConnell is just humoring him because he knows the turd will start whining like a 2-year-old if he doesn't attend the meeting.

Or, more likely he knows he has to play ball in order to resolve this.

You can't debunk witness testimony, dope.
:wtf:?!

It is comments, like this one, you make that prove you are either a suffering Dementia patient who experiences bouts of a serious separation from reality, you are an easily emotionally-manipulated liberal talking point-parroting snowflake, or you are just a liar. I would ponder which of those might be the case, but I have better things to do...like watching paint dry.

'You can't debunk witness testimony.'
1. The Democrats were unable to produce any 'witnesses' because everyone they called admitted they personally 'witnessed' NOTHING.

2. You can't debunk PERSONAL BELIEF / OPINION, which is the only thing every single one of the people Dems called to speak under oath gave. THAT is true. Democrats and snowflakes have proven that no matter what the FACTS may be, nothing can dissuade them from believing the BS / LIES fed to them by Democrats like Schiff and the fake news liberal MSM.

Looks like someone has the short-term memory of a goldfish and / or seeks to re-write history.

It is obvious that you have 'forgotten', for example, that 'Testimony' given by former President Bill Clinton during his sexual harassment trial / law suit was not only 'debunked' by the Judge in the case - they found him in Contempt of Court for attempting to deceive the court / Jury and stripped him of his license to practice law in Arkansas for his complete lack of ethics displayed in the courtroom / during his 'testimony'.

It is obvious that you have forgotten how criminal former Obama CIA Director Brennan perpetrated Felony Perjury under oath during his 'testimony' by declaring he and his rogue CIA had NOT illegally spied on the US Senate....only to have D-Diane Feinstein produce the evidence that they had done so. To avoid Indictment / jail time the GOP and Dems cut an illegal deal where all Brennan had to do was appear before Congress, admit his crimes, and vow never to repeat them again (which he did).

* https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...004b18-18c6-11e4-9349-84d4a85be981_story.html

Thank you for reminding us all that when you post something not much is lost by choosing to SKIP IT.

:p

Hutch claims he's worth $8 million. How could anyone that stupid make $8 million?
That clown is too stupid to inherit $8 million.

It is comments, like this one, you make that prove you are either a suffering Dementia patient who experiences bouts of a serious separation from reality, you are an easily emotionally-manipulated liberal talking point-parroting snowflake, or you are just a liar. I would ponder which of those might be the case, but I have better things to do...like watching paint dry.

1. The Democrats were unable to produce any 'witnesses' because everyone they called admitted they personally 'witnessed' NOTHING.

2. You can't debunk PERSONAL BELIEF / OPINION, which is the only thing every single one of the people Dems called to speak under oath gave. THAT is true. Democrats and snowflakes have proven that no matter what the FACTS may be, nothing can dissuade them from believing the BS / LIES fed to them by Democrats like Schiff and the fake news liberal MSM.

Looks like someone has the short-term memory of a goldfish and / or seeks to re-write history.

It is obvious that you have 'forgotten', for example, that 'Testimony' given by former President Bill Clinton during his sexual harassment trial / law suit was not only 'debunked' by the Judge in the case - they found him in Contempt of Court for attempting to deceive the court / Jury and stripped him of his license to practice law in Arkansas for his complete lack of ethics displayed in the courtroom / during his 'testimony'.

It is obvious that you have forgotten how criminal former Obama CIA Director Brennan perpetrated Felony Perjury under oath during his 'testimony' by declaring he and his rogue CIA had NOT illegally spied on the US Senate....only to have D-Diane Feinstein produce the evidence that they had done so. To avoid Indictment / jail time the GOP and Dems cut an illegal deal where all Brennan had to do was appear before Congress, admit his crimes, and vow never to repeat them again (which he did).

* https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...004b18-18c6-11e4-9349-84d4a85be981_story.html

Thank you for reminding us all that when you post something not much is lost by choosing to SKIP IT.

Show us the perjury charges against any of the witnesses, dope.
In lieu of that, you cannot debunk anything they've testified to.
Wrong again, moron. The perjury may not be exposed until months after they testify.

How did she gain leverage by not sending it to the Senate? How did that "motivate" Mitch? Be specific.

Mitch has a timetable as well.

does he?

His 'timetable' doesn't start til Pelosi sends him the paperwork.

How is that going to work out?

Exactly. On her timetable.

I seriously doubt he's sitting in his office doing nothing til the paperwork gets to him.

He has other things to keep him occupied in his office, and on the floor of the Senate.

and is likely going home for the holidays.

Sometimes I wonder who turns on you computer for you
Piglosi is making the Dims look like a joke.
They ARE a joke.

Hutch claims he's worth $8 million. How could anyone that stupid make $8 million?

When did I claim that, dope?

Congress has the authority to subpoena witnesses to conduct investigations. This has been affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court. Impeached Trump blocked that, which led to Article II. Now you come along and falsely claim that Pelosi had all of her witnesses testify.
And the Executive Branch has the authority to challenge those subpoenas in court. Your ignorance of how our system works is astounding, but expected.
And the Executive Branch has the authority to challenge those subpoenas in court. Your ignorance of how our system works is astounding, but expected.
Nonsense.
There is no such "authority". A lawful subpoena by definition, is just that. There is no reason for a court to order that it is indeed lawful.

The admin is not challenging anything. They have just refused to comply.
Any judgement regarding the subpoenas would be an order to comply with the subpoenas. Just as it was with McGahn.
lies.

They are challenged in court. You are a moron.

Show us that Trump is doing so, professor.
Not my job to eliminate your ignorance. I'm here to mock it.:5_1_12024:

I knew you couldn't, loser.

Indeed, she can keep them parked up her anus as long as she so desires. However, her idea that in holding them she gains some leverage over the Republican Senate is laughable.

Derp.....

McConnell is just humoring him because he knows the turd will start whining like a 2-year-old if he doesn't attend the meeting.

He doesn't have to "play ball." He resolves it simply by ignoring whatever Schumer whines about. Schumer has no leverage in this matter. None.

Derp.....

actually, he doesn't have to 'play ball'.

He merely has to take the baton when she passes it to him.

He makes the rules, she has nothing to do with them.

I thought that's what those numbers you include at the bottom of your post meant. At least, I think it was you.

Nonsense.
There is no such "authority". A lawful subpoena by definition, is just that. There is no reason for a court to order that it is indeed lawful.

The admin is not challenging anything. They have just refused to comply.
Any judgement regarding the subpoenas would be an order to comply with the subpoenas. Just as it was with McGahn.
lies.

They are challenged in court. You are a moron.

Show us that Trump is doing so, professor.
Not my job to eliminate your ignorance. I'm here to mock it.:5_1_12024:

I knew you couldn't, loser.
Eliminate your ignorance? Nobody could.:5_1_12024:

Derp....
She's obviously gained enouh leverage to motivate Mitch to get busy with Schumer.
How did she gain leverage by not sending it to the Senate? How did that "motivate" Mitch? Be specific.

does he?

I seriously doubt he's sitting in his office doing nothing til the paperwork gets to him.

He has other things to keep him occupied in his office, and on the floor of the Senate.

You are missing the fact that there will be nothing to proceed with after the break unless this is resolved. Mitch needs this done quickly.

does he?

You are missing the fact that there will be nothing to proceed with after the break unless this is resolved. Mitch needs this done quickly.
No he doesn't, Dummy.

I thought that's what those numbers you include at the bottom of your post meant. At least, I think it was you.

Which post was that, dope?

does he?

You are missing the fact that there will be nothing to proceed with after the break unless this is resolved.
How do you figure.

Trump is in office til the Senate finds him guilty, well able to approve, or veto, any bills that find their way to his desk.

Show us the perjury charges against any of the witnesses, dope.
In lieu of that, you cannot debunk anything they've testified to.
Wrong again, moron. The perjury may not be exposed until months after they testify.

And......until such time, you cannot debunk it.

does he?

You are missing the fact that there will be nothing to proceed with after the break unless this is resolved.
How do you figure.

Trump is in office til the Senate finds him guilty, well able to approve, or veto, any bills that find their way to his desk.

Nothing regarding impeachment, fool.

does he?

How do you figure.

What impeachment? There is no impeachment until the batshit crazy Nazi Pelousy runs it over to Mitch.

80329468_162133885139994_7775064667566637056_n.jpg

does he?

How do you figure.

Can he submit a bill to change the rules requiring the impeachment paperwork to be in hand to proceed, only needing a majority for it to pass?

actually, he doesn't have to 'play ball'.

He merely has to take the baton when she passes it to him.

He makes the rules, she has nothing to do with them.

He doesn't make the rules. The rules require a majority vote. You are operating under the assumption that there are automatically the required votes for anything Mitch wants to do. In reality, Mitch only has a four vote buffer. He still has a line to toe.

Forum List

Back