Science Proves the Bible Again

You don't understand how fossils could falsify the ToE. The lack of a fossil proves nothing. If the ToE says tailed monkeys evolved into tailless monkeys (I have no idea if this is really true) and we find a fossil of a tailless monkey that is older than any occurrence of a tailed monkey that would falsify the theory.

You're making stuff up as we go along and we have established now that you do not understand common ancestor -- the tailed monkey became a tailless monkey in that chain. Otherwise, you would have made a valid statement of falsification using fossil evidence. If there are no fossils, then there is nothing to falsify.

OTOH, I established that there are no transitional fossils to show tailed to tailless monkeys, so the theory has not evidence. It's just an assumption in circular reasoning.
You do realize that you're making up a scenario and asking me to prove it. Lack of fossil evidence is just that, a lack of evidence, not a proof of anything.

Check your post #745. You're the one who stated ToE is falsifiable but have not provided any evidence. In order for common descent as part of tree of life to be true, there should be transitional evidence of tailed to tailless monkeys but there isn't any. Clearly, it doesn't happen today. To falsify your statement using this as an example, we have to show that it is valid first. Like duh.

And who is really able to believe a structure, where every point is always in the middle of the universe, is not made from god with smiling eyes?

No, the universe is bounded and not boundless like atheist scientists think. There will be an end at some time. This has been prophecized. There is a true center.

You can support that with scientific evidence in the Bibles?

Perhaps some research from the Henry Morris college for the silly.

The creation scientists did a peer-review paper on this.

The space time that we are aware of was created billions of years ago as the result of a major disturbance to matter and energy.

See? I have addressed your question multiple times.

We know who created your particular version of the gods. Why are your human invented versions of the gods to be accepted as opposed to other, human invented versions of gods? You keep avoiding answering that question.

That's no explanation and why you have little-to-no chance of success. How did matter and energy exist if there was no spacetime and what caused the matter and energy? It goes back to my original question of what caused spacetime. Your life must be one of endless circular logic.
God didn't cause it. That's the long and the short of it.

Whenever you claimed God must have caused this or that, you then have to answer the inevitable question: what caused God?

You don't understand how fossils could falsify the ToE. The lack of a fossil proves nothing. If the ToE says tailed monkeys evolved into tailless monkeys (I have no idea if this is really true) and we find a fossil of a tailless monkey that is older than any occurrence of a tailed monkey that would falsify the theory.

You're making stuff up as we go along and we have established now that you do not understand common ancestor -- the tailed monkey became a tailless monkey in that chain. Otherwise, you would have made a valid statement of falsification using fossil evidence. If there are no fossils, then there is nothing to falsify.

OTOH, I established that there are no transitional fossils to show tailed to tailless monkeys, so the theory has not evidence. It's just an assumption in circular reasoning.
You do realize that you're making up a scenario and asking me to prove it. Lack of fossil evidence is just that, a lack of evidence, not a proof of anything.

Check your post #745. You're the one who stated ToE is falsifiable but have not provided any evidence. In order for common descent as part of tree of life to be true, there should be transitional evidence of tailed to tailless monkeys but there isn't any. Clearly, it doesn't happen today. To falsify your statement using this as an example, we have to show that it is valid first. Like duh.
Sorry, but that is pure horseshit. The lack of a fossil for some evolutionary transition only proves that we haven't found such a fossil. It proves nothing about the theory of evolution.

And who is really able to believe a structure, where every point is always in the middle of the universe, is not made from god with smiling eyes?

No, the universe is bounded and not boundless like atheist scientists think. There will be an end at some time. This has been prophecized. There is a true center.

The space time that we are aware of was created billions of years ago as the result of a major disturbance to matter and energy.

We know who created your particular version of the gods. Why are your human invented versions of the gods to be accepted as opposed to other, human invented versions of gods? You keep avoiding answering that question.

That's no explanation and why you have little-to-no chance of success. How did matter and energy exist if there was no spacetime and what caused the matter and energy? It goes back to my original question of what caused spacetime. Your life must be one of endless circular logic.

Whenever you claimed God must have caused this or that, you then have to answer the inevitable question: what caused God?

Nothing caused God. He's not like us nor things in the material world. God is uncaused, beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless, unimaginably powerful, and personal. An excellent explanation is below.

Nothing caused God. He's not like us nor things in the material world. God is uncaused, beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless, unimaginably powerful, and personal. An excellent explanation is below.

If God doesn't require a cause, then how do you justify claiming the universe has to have a cause?

The lack of a fossil for some evolutionary transition only proves that we haven't found such a fossil. It proves nothing about the theory of evolution

giphy.gif

Then there is a break or contradiction in ToE's tree of life and common ancestor and evolution did not happen. You guys were just using "faith-based" science for common descent and how old the universe and Earth is. I just debunked all of evolution. What a loss for Charles Darwin! Break open the champagne!!!

Shameless lie.

Shameful ASS-ertion..
You are a gross liar, and these fake creation scientists never published any peer-reviewed creation science.

Why would I lie about that? I even want the James Webb telescope to see what the find. So far, it's been you who has lied about dinosaurs being reversed engineered from chickens and most everything else. I can't even remember the last time you didn't lie. Was there anything you said that turned out to be right?

If God doesn't require a cause, then how do you justify claiming the universe has to have a cause?

Kalam's cosmological argument 1st statement -- Whatever begins to exist has to have a cause. We have demonstrated that the universe began to exist. Both sides agree on that.

Kalam's cosmological argument 1st statement -- Whatever begins to exist has to have a cause. We have demonstrated that the universe began to exist. Both sides agree on that.

No, we actually haven't demonstrated that. We don't know what existed before the big bang. How do you know God existed before the big bang? What does the word "before" even mean prior to the beginning of time?

That’s all very convenient to claim “nothing caused the gods”. However, it’s a rather childish attempt to shield yourself from any critique of your particular gods which we know were invented by men.

The lack of a fossil for some evolutionary transition only proves that we haven't found such a fossil. It proves nothing about the theory of evolution

giphy.gif

Then there is a break or contradiction in ToE's tree of life and common ancestor and evolution did not happen. You guys were just using "faith-based" science for common descent and how old the universe and Earth is. I just debunked all of evolution. What a loss for Charles Darwin! Break open the champagne!!!

Common descent with modification is an accepted and demonstrable part of biological science.

Evolution (common descent with modification) was not some idea that Darwin came up with out of thin air which he later searched for ways of proving. That is not how it happened. Rather he took all the then known facts/observations (gathered by other scientists of the time) and explained them in what today we would consider a scientific manner (a manner that was testable, not appealing to supernatural gods).

In the particular case of the fossil record, it was well known to geologists & paleontologists long before Darwin wrote Origin of Species that there was a pattern of change in the fossil record; the farther back one went in the record there were more differences in the animals represented vs. those alive today. It was also well known that there were fossils of animals that appeared to be intermediate in form between both various fossil groups and fossil and living groups.

Neither the pattern of the fossil record or the existence of intermediate fossil forms was considered controversial amongst the scientists of the time; they simply worked these facts into their framework. Darwin came up with an alternative explanation for these facts that did not rely on the supernatural. So the question is not what do intermediate forms in the fossil record (or the pattern of the fossil record) "prove", but rather how do we explain the existence of intermediate forms in the fossil record (and the pattern of fossil record)?

Similarly, we can go back through the many inventions of gods and find striking similarities to the fact of biological evolution and to how the human inventions of gods have evolved over time.

No, we actually haven't demonstrated that. We don't know what existed before the big bang. How do you know God existed before the big bang? What does the word "before" even mean prior to the beginning of time?

You haven't read the book, but I have. It tells you who existed and there was no big bang. That's all stuff made up by atheist scientists haha. When are you ever going to learn? All you guys do is DEFLECT, DENY, DISMISS and DESPAIR. No wonder you end up spiritually dead.

You haven't read the book, but I have. It tells you who existed and there was no big bang. That's all stuff made up by atheist scientists haha. When are you ever going to learn? All you guys do is DEFLECT, DENY, DISMISS and DESPAIR. No wonder you end up spiritually dead.

Your conspiracy theories of "made up" science suggests the rantings of a seriously disturbed individual. Revulsion for knowledge and learning is not uncommon for the hyper-religious but to reject the knowledge that mankind has acquired since the West freed itself from the fear and ignorance imposed by the church during the Dark Ages is seriously concerning.

The ToE is falsifiable. The basis for the ToE is decent from a common ancestor. So far every fossil ever found fits into the ToE. Should a fossil be found that does not fit the ToE ,the ToE would be proven false. Trillions of fossils have been found and NONE contradict the ToE.

Are there any studies of tailed/tailless monkeys or did you invent a strawman?

Forum List

Back