Scientific American demands an end to racial intelligence investigations

Blacks would be a lot worse off without welfare and affirmative action. Anyone who argues otherwise is delusional. When those programs come to an end black poverty will increase dramatically. Just wait and see.

That's the real reason for welfare and AA. It was never about "giving blacks a chance". Everybody knows blacks can't make it on merit outside of pro sports and so we have to take care of them.

Without blacks we would not have jazz, blues, rock & roll, and soul.

I like each of those, but they do not compensate for high rates of black crime, and the way blacks ruin white neighborhoods by moving into them. The United States would be a much better country if there were few or no blacks in it.

On the other hand, if all the whites disappeared blacks would be lost. Blacks are incapable of creating viable societies. They are incapable of maintaining them if they are given to them.

Blacks would be a lot worse off without welfare and affirmative action. Anyone who argues otherwise is delusional. When those programs come to an end black poverty will increase dramatically. Just wait and see.

That's the real reason for welfare and AA. It was never about "giving blacks a chance". Everybody knows blacks can't make it on merit outside of pro sports and so we have to take care of them.

I like each of those, but they do not compensate for high rates of black crime, and the way blacks ruin white neighborhoods by moving into them. The United States would be a much better country if there were few or no blacks in it.

On the other hand, if all the whites disappeared blacks would be lost. Blacks are incapable of creating viable societies. They are incapable of maintaining them if they are given to them.

What would transpire through the "disappearance" of any race that is deemed as a societal liability by extremists would be a shift in paranoia and scapegoating to yet another another group within the "new and improved" population.

Who's "disappearing" now? Is this some racial magic show? The best trick of all would be for everyone to recognize that 'race' is a phony, bullshit, meaningless notion anyway. But that would probably require too much audience participation to make it likely.

[
Nah, not ALL Blacks are @ the bottom nor ALL Caucasian/Asians @ the top.

HAHAHA. Again the board catches you in a blatant lie. No one said ALL blacks are at the bottom. Everyone agrees there are some (though not many) smart blacks, so stop knocking down straw men.

But the black RACE is always at the bottom in standardized tests.

Just as they are at the top of crime rates.

[

so what? That's just silly entertainment. Blacks don't do anything useful.

YOU don't do anything useful, but here you are, asswipe.

You contribute nothing useful to this forum. All you do is throw insults at those who tell the truth about your race.

It may come as a shock to some to learn that so many whites still feel contempt for your race. The reason our attitudes have not changed is because the Negro race has not changed. On the average blacks are as stupid as they ever were. Their rates of crime and illegitimacy have gone up since the civil rights legislation was signed.

Before the civil rights movement there was unskilled work for blacks to do, and most were willing to do it. During the civil rights movement the economy was growing. This put most whites in a generous mood. Now economic growth is coming to an end. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the Negro race is dragging down the Untied States. We simply do not need those people any more. We can no longer afford to carry them on our backs.

Last edited:
It may come as a shock to some to learn that so many whites still feel contempt for your race.

My "race," idiot? Which "race" would that be, you fucking moron?

Your race is the race that is characterized by muggers, armed robbers, drug dealers, street walkers, and big, fat, stupid, crack addicted welfare mothers.

Really? That's how you characterize 'white' Americans of Irish ancestry? Where did you come by such a negative generalization?

It may come as a shock to some to learn that so many whites still feel contempt for your race.

Your race is the race that is characterized by muggers, armed robbers, drug dealers, street walkers, and big, fat, stupid, crack addicted welfare mothers.

I asked you a question in response to this incredibly stupid post of yours. Are you going to answer it, coward?

I asked you a question in response to this incredibly stupid post of yours. Are you going to answer it, coward?

I answered your question but you are too stupid to understand my answer. Stupidity is a characteristic of your race as is crime and illegitimacy.

I answered your question but you are too stupid to understand my answer. Stupidity is a characteristic of your race as is crime and illegitimacy.

The question in the next post, you drooling idiot.

I see that 'Friendless' is still too much of a pussy to address the question.

Forum List

Back