Scientists discover 'stupid virus

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

Nov 10th 2014
Scientists in the U.S. discovered a virus that actually makes people more stupid.

It's called ATCV-1 and was initially only known to appear in algae, but now researchers believe the virus may be transferred to humans through DNA.

James Van Etten, William Allington Distinguished Professor of Plant Pathology and a co-director of the Nebraska Center for Virology, says the green algae is 'very common among inland bodies of fresh water such as lakes and ponds.'

<snip>

Nov 10th 2014
Scientists in the U.S. discovered a virus that actually makes people more stupid.

It's called ATCV-1 and was initially only known to appear in algae, but now researchers believe the virus may be transferred to humans through DNA.

James Van Etten, William Allington Distinguished Professor of Plant Pathology and a co-director of the Nebraska Center for Virology, says the green algae is 'very common among inland bodies of fresh water such as lakes and ponds.'

<snip>

This topic was already started;

Virus that makes humans more stupid discovered US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Star must be a carrier!

QUARANTINE! QUARANTINE!

Run for your lives!!!

Sorry, you're way wrong. I live on the West Coast. The stupid virus is found in the fresh waterways of the interior part of the country.

2004.jpg

See what I'm sayin', or---um---or do you live in the interior part of the country?

Star must be a carrier!

QUARANTINE! QUARANTINE!

Run for your lives!!!

Sorry, you're way wrong. I live on the West Coast. The stupid virus is found in the fresh waterways of the interior part of the country.

2004.jpg

See what I'm sayin', or---um---or do you live in the interior part of the country?
That map is a beautiful example of how I would split this country up.

End "American Exceptionalism", and all the trouble and responsibility that entails.

Three independent countries, nuclear armed to the teeth.

Forum List

Back