Scooby Doo Went Woke

During episode four, titled, "Velma Makes a List," the new series makes multiple jokes about children in a sexual manner. The first involves the local town mayor lusting over attractive high school teenage girls, and the other involves lead character Velma’s impression of young boys and their talent for drawing male genitalia.

men do lust after high school girls, why, they are men.

Boys do draw pictures of dicks, and?

How is this sexualizing anyone?

Omfg just omfg

Don Tyson would drive through the parking lot of Bentonville High School enticing girls to party with him in his limo..My wife went to school there at the time.

I have no idea what you're blabbering about and don't care

During episode four, titled, "Velma Makes a List," the new series makes multiple jokes about children in a sexual manner. The first involves the local town mayor lusting over attractive high school teenage girls, and the other involves lead character Velma’s impression of young boys and their talent for drawing male genitalia.

men do lust after high school girls, why, they are men.

Boys do draw pictures of dicks, and?

How is this sexualizing anyone?
I bet as a boy you drew dicks all the time. Who modelled for you?

Just disgusting. Stop targeting children. The reviews should be a clue, people are fed up

‘Scooby-Doo’ spinoff ‘Velma’ jokes about sexualizing teens as woke series endures blistering ratings, reviews

Woke = joke. The statist left is torpedoing themselves.

Just disgusting. Stop targeting children. The reviews should be a clue, people are fed up

‘Scooby-Doo’ spinoff ‘Velma’ jokes about sexualizing teens as woke series endures blistering ratings, reviews

lol

Was wondering when the racist, bigoted right was going to lie and whine about this.

lol

No need for rightwing racists and bigots to be afraid – the scary black and brown people aren’t going to ‘take over’ America, even if they’re cartoons.

Give it a rest, Jones. You're a fcking walking talking leftist dumbass.

And evidently think grooming and sexualizing children is acceptable. You're disturbing

Had to make sure I knew which show you are posting about, it is the one with the actress from Mindy Project that voices Velma.

There was an uproar over the changing of the Characters before the release of the show and with its ratings I do not see the show being renewed.

Forum List

Back