Scotland Tells Liar Trump to Fuck Off and Shove His Threat Up His Butt

Well if true. Trump can always build that course somewhere else and the Scots can kiss those jobs goodbye.
Trump was holding back jobs. That wind farm will bring far more jobs than his golf course. You kind of miss the point that Trump was willing to obstruct jobs because he didn't like the view they would create. Now that they have booted his ass they can get on with the massive construction project of building the wind farm that will supply 68,000 homes with clean energy. Trump will either operate the golf course anyway or someone else will.

Are you on drugs? Wind farms typically employ 11 or 12 people. Golf courses dozens.
The golf course is already built. The wind farm is not. The UK has made wind farms on its windy coast a major source of employment.

No, they haven't. Wind farms have been a remarkably bad investment. The UK taxpayers are only now beginning to understand just how badly they've been screwed. As more info comes out expect to see the farms close. There's a huge difference between the propaganda you spew, and reality....

Wind power has failed to deliver what it promised
The wind-power industry is expensive, passes costs on to the consumer and does not create many jobs in return

Wind power has failed to deliver what it promised
LOL. Well, Mr. Westwall, once again you are peddling bullshit. For a remarkable bad investment, there are a lot of people, worldwide, making that investment.

GLOBAL STATISTICS - GWEC

Global statistics
GWEC produces graphs showing the exciting growth of the wind power industry around the world.

Media, companies, research institutes and students are free to use GWEC graphs in their work in order to illustrate this growth. Please ensure that GWEC is properly cited as the source of the data.

Annual market grows by 44%, passes 50 GW for the first time in 2014

After a slowdown in 2013, the wind industry set a new record for annual installations in 2014. Globally, 51,473 MW of new wind generating capacity was added in 2014 according to the global wind market statistics by the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC). The record-setting figure represents a 44% increase in the annual market, and is a solid sign of the recovery of the industry after a rough patch in the past few years. Total cumulative installations stand at 369,597 MW at the end of 2014.

"INSTALLED CAPACITY."

Let us know when they ever attain even 30% of that wonderful production level. This is the most common lie you tell olfraud. Installed capacity has NEVER been reached by wind power. They average less than 10% of installed capacity. You know it. I know it. Intelligent people know it. Yet you still peddle this shit as if it is factual.

The Scots, as well the Welsh and the Irish, know their place in the world

To serve the English,

I dare you to say that in Scotland, Wales or Ireland. Let us know how many teeth you lose....if you live that is...

Scotland's high court ruled against Trump despite his threat to halt development and operation of his golf course that would have supposedly brought economic benefits. The Scot's don't seem to have been very impressed with his negotiating skills and fancy lawyers. Of course, it could be that they just don't want the fascist liar that has become America's embarrassment spending time in their neighborhood or associating his name with Scotland.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/16/trump-loses-court-battle-over-scottish-windfarms/77406358/

I enjoyed reading that.

The man actually believes he can dictate what people can do with land that he doesn't own. The man has a lot of nerve.

Those wind turbines will generate a lot of clean energy while providing jobs.

Which is much more important that a stupid golf course for a bunch of filthy rich jerks. If they don't like the windmills, let them go play golf somewhere else.

I am an Electrical Engineer, far from being a 'filthy rich jerk,' and I played golf twice a week for many years. Many times we only got in 9 holes after work, but none of the foursome was by any stretch of the imagiation 'rich' or 'filthy.' The jury is still out on whether any of us were 'jerks.'

Did you play that golf at trump's course?

I'm talking about the people who are in or go to Scotland and play on trump's golf course.

When you do that you can complain about me calling those who golf there a bunch of filthy rich jerks.

Try another deflection. That one fell flat.

I played on Public as well as Country Club courses and also played on 2 of the courses on Andrews AFB. Are those that play on Trump's courses given a wealth check before playing? Are you so envious of those that have more money than you that you have to resort to calling all of them 'filthy rich jerks'? That is rather pathetic.

You don't know me or my financial situation so why not stick to the facts?

I said the people who golf at that course that's owned by trump are filthy rich jerks.

And they are. They're the people who buy politicians to write laws here in their favor. They're the ones that trump followers are sick and tired of.

Yet you defend them.

If those rich jerks want to play golf I have no problem with it. If they want to play golf where there isn't a windmill to look at, let them play their golf somewhere else.

Now if you have a problem with that, deal with it.

Only a poor, ignorant pissant refers to EVERY person that makes more than they do 'rich jerks.' If you were a man of means, that would make you a rich jerk by your own standards.

The Scots, as well the Welsh and the Irish, know their place in the world

To serve the English,

I dare you to say that in Scotland, Wales or Ireland. Let us know how many teeth you lose....if you live that is...
so aggression is ok when confronted with a verbal insult everywhere in the world but the U.S?
I never said that violence was proper, or acceptable. It is however reality and progressives seem to have a habit of ignoring that. I'm merely trying to keep fake jake from getting hurt.

I enjoyed reading that.

The man actually believes he can dictate what people can do with land that he doesn't own. The man has a lot of nerve.

Those wind turbines will generate a lot of clean energy while providing jobs.

Which is much more important that a stupid golf course for a bunch of filthy rich jerks. If they don't like the windmills, let them go play golf somewhere else.

I am an Electrical Engineer, far from being a 'filthy rich jerk,' and I played golf twice a week for many years. Many times we only got in 9 holes after work, but none of the foursome was by any stretch of the imagiation 'rich' or 'filthy.' The jury is still out on whether any of us were 'jerks.'

I'm talking about the people who are in or go to Scotland and play on trump's golf course.

When you do that you can complain about me calling those who golf there a bunch of filthy rich jerks.

I played on Public as well as Country Club courses and also played on 2 of the courses on Andrews AFB. Are those that play on Trump's courses given a wealth check before playing? Are you so envious of those that have more money than you that you have to resort to calling all of them 'filthy rich jerks'? That is rather pathetic.

I said the people who golf at that course that's owned by trump are filthy rich jerks.

And they are. They're the people who buy politicians to write laws here in their favor. They're the ones that trump followers are sick and tired of.

Yet you defend them.

If those rich jerks want to play golf I have no problem with it. If they want to play golf where there isn't a windmill to look at, let them play their golf somewhere else.

Only a poor, ignorant pissant refers to EVERY person that makes more than they do 'rich jerks.' If you were a man of means, that would make you a rich jerk by your own standards.

Only a poor pathetic person like you would lie through your teeth.

I never said what you accused me of.

I said the people who golf at trump's course are filthy rich jerks.

I know you want to twist it into me saying everyone who golfs is a filthy rich jerk but you're lying when you say that.

There's a golf course at the country club where I have a vacation house on the south side of Mt. Rainier. I used to golf there all the time. I can't anymore because of a serious spine injury and nerve damage in my hands and arms. My husband still does golf there. I bought him another set of clubs to keep at the house so he wouldn't have to drag his clubs with him every time we go to that house.

There's a golf course at the country club where I have a condo in Reno. I used to golf there too. So did my husband. I didn't get him a third set of clubs. I ended up renting the condo out. I don't go there much and wanted to let someone else enjoy it.

There's a golf course just down the road that goes into Wailea from Kihei. My place is in Kihei just next door. I have never golfed there but I hear it's a great place to golf.

I never said anyone who makes more money than I do is a filthy rich jerk either.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to a word from you?

I know I won't. Don't bother to reply. I won't read it.

Yet you defend them.

Only a poor pathetic person like you would lie through your teeth.

I never said what you accused me of.

I said the people who golf at trump's course are filthy rich jerks.

I know you want to twist it into me saying everyone who golfs is a filthy rich jerk but you're lying when you say that.

There's a golf course at the country club where I have a vacation house on the south side of Mt. Rainier. I used to golf there all the time. I can't anymore because of a serious spine injury and nerve damage in my hands and arms. My husband still does golf there. I bought him another set of clubs to keep at the house so he wouldn't have to drag his clubs with him every time we go to that house.

There's a golf course at the country club where I have a condo in Reno. I used to golf there too. So did my husband. I didn't get him a third set of clubs. I ended up renting the condo out. I don't go there much and wanted to let someone else enjoy it.

There's a golf course just down the road that goes into Wailea from Kihei. My place is in Kihei just next door. I have never golfed there but I hear it's a great place to golf.

I never said anyone who makes more money than I do is a filthy rich jerk either.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone pay any attention to a word from you?

I know I won't. Don't bother to reply. I won't read it.

I didn't think a filthy rich jerk like you would read it.

Forum List

Back