Scott Walker 2016: You can bank on it

I would like to see a Scott Walker south Carolina Nikki Haley ticket she has done wonders getting job's for this state

I'm guessing you are too young to actually remember Jimmy Carter when he ran in 1976.

No I am not, I voted against him in 1980. The Carter was seen as a soft ex navy nuke geek, and a weak POTUS

I'm guessing you are too young to actually remember Jimmy Carter when he ran in 1976.

No I am not, I voted against him in 1980. The Carter was seen as a soft ex navy nuke geek, and a weak POTUS

Yea but what was funny with Jimmy was he won most of the red states so it blows the democrat lie out of the water that the red necks down here switched parties after the civil rights bill.

I don't think Carter was a strong or effective president, but that wasn't the argument you made.

Okay, since you can't keep track of your own argument, here it is again.

Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger
Walker is kinda geeky

No charisma...no chance
Like Jimmy Carter?

Jimmy Carter was charismatic.

He was also an outsider at a time when you had an unelected president giving a blanket pardon to a resigned in disgrace one and claiming there was no deal.

Along with an HRC victory.

The Dems will never allow Hillary to get the nomination.

lol, what? why???

Because Obama&Co didnt engineer a takeover fo the Democratic party to give the lead slot to some old white bitch from Arkansas.
The Dems have a winning formula: a clean articulate black man promising free cheese to inner city Negroes. They'll stick with that script.
Besides, Hillary polls the most negatives of any politician.

lol, what? why???

Because Obama&Co didnt engineer a takeover fo the Democratic party to give the lead slot to some old white bitch from Arkansas.
The Dems have a winning formula: a clean articulate black man promising free cheese to inner city Negroes. They'll stick with that script.

She is not from Arkansas, she is from park ridge Illinois, where Harrison Ford is from I know that burb well outside of Chicago

lol, what? why???

She is not from Arkansas, she is from park ridge Illinois, where Harrison Ford is from I know that burb well outside of Chicago
SHe was there since 1975. ALthough it is intriguing that she also was born in Chicago. Maybe it's the water there that breeds corruption.

lol, what? why???

:lol:

One of "The Rabbi's" many "mistakes."

:lol:

One of "The Rabbi's" many "mistakes."

OOh, hurt.

hmmmmmm. Being a resident of Wisconsin this year my taxes have gone up nicely. Better look at that cutting taxes statement again. I don't care if he runs or not. Fine with me. But truth be told whenever you read about cutting taxes, those numbers can be skewed.

lol, what? why???

Me mudder growed up in Pork Ribs. :thup:

hmmmmmm. Being a resident of Wisconsin this year my taxes have gone up nicely. Better look at that cutting taxes statement again. I don't care if he runs or not. Fine with me. But truth be told whenever you read about cutting taxes, those numbers can be skewed.

I thought Scott gave you guy's up in Wisconsin a tax cut? Or are you lying where you live?

He doesn't poll well either in GOP primaries or against Hillary Clinton.
Name recognition. It'll improve as he begins his campaign.

Actually..he won't.

The more people look at Walker the more they will see an anti-union plutocrat.

Wisconsin nearly booted the guy in a recall vote.

He also asked the Federal government for help after returning a state surplus to rich tax payers.

Nearly booted the guy in a recall vote?

He won by a larger percentage in the recall election than he did in 2010.

lol, what? why???

She also has the strongest background. And you're nuts if you think they'll stick with black guys forever

lol, what? why???

This is actually the democrats’ winning formula, the above hate, ignorance, and racism practiced by some on the right.

It’s repulsive.

And it drives voters of all races away from the GOP, however unfairly.

Forum List

Back