Scott Walker just lost my vote

Yea candy corn us veterans of political forums can spot socks mile away

We just like to let you post bitch to drill your own well ****....

And then will destroy you :)

That's the point, the scumbag politicians, who have failed the public dealing with the public employee union cancer for decades, has not represented the public in this issue either, failing miserably. Just as Boston just shot down the Olympics, if this issue was explained properly to the public and voted on - it would get crushed EVERY time.
What point don't you get? Teams leave, the politicians new if they ever left a popular team like the Chicago bears to leave everyone of them would not only be voted out of office but their homes would be burned down and run out of town....

God Damn deal with reality

So political expedience trumps effective decision making.
I thought the people were tired of "politics as usual"?
Not when it comes to sports teams it triumph"s everything..I don't understand what you don't get about it?

Just look at college sports, the head coach of a major college team makes 4 or 10 times that of the Dean.

I don't understand why I have to explain that it is more then money spent at hotels and restaurants and such when you have a major sports team.... Its more then that candy...it's physiological to a city that won the super bowl, won the Stanley cub, won the NBA championship, won the world series....

Yea I know again you are a girl and guess hates sports....and don't understand what the big deal is.

I do love using sports to highlight right wing hypocrisy. It's too expensive to have 20 days of early voting....it's too expensive to care for the citizens, it's too expensive to have summer lunch programs...but not too expensive to build stadiums for billionaires so millionaire ballplayers can entertain well-heeled patrons.

You're right, it's more than money spent at hotels and restaurants because for 8 months out of the year, football stadiums are used seldomly and there are no added persons going to those hotels and restaurants as a result of the stadium being there.

Again, you'd get the same "buzz factor" if the stadium were privately funded. What is hilarious is that you and Scott Walker are willing to be held hostage by the team owners (who a lot of times live out of state).

In the end, if it were a money maker, people would not need public subsidy.

You do have a point candy but are they money makers? Bring tourist in and spend money?

Early voting? No

Summer lunch? No

That's just local boring dollars.

But invest in a sports franchise brings your city international perstige.

Hell before micheal Jordan the world thought of Chicago as al Capone and gangsters, I know I worked for a Japanese company in the 80s

The bulls changed the world's opinion of Chicago to the point Dennis Rodman is buddy's with XI Jinping of China

Do you get that candy?

So all you need is the greatest sports figure of a generation. Easy.

Has Jacksonville been promoted to world class anything? Has LA been demoted? Any one ever visit Green Bay for anything other than football?

Your points are silly.

This is from 2010....years after Houston opened new stadiums for all of their major professional sports teams using public funding..,.

All were advertised as being vehicles for expanding the tax base, revitalizing the neighborhoods and creating jobs

Parker: City of Houston employees to take 6 mandatory furlough days
HOUSTON Thousands of city employees will have to take six unpaid days off next year, Mayor Annise Parker officially announced Thursday.

At a news conference at City Hall, Parker said the move would save taxpayers $5 million through the remainder of the fiscal year.

This is a step that I didn't want to take because I don't believe furloughs are the answer for the city, Parker said. Clearly, they're the wrong message to hard-working city employees who get up and pick up our trash, fix our roads, keep our libraries open, mow our parks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/13/u...-region&region=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well

I do not live in WI, but I despise every wealthy whore bastard who abuses our system and gets a politician to grant massive corporate welfare so as to socialize the cost and privatize the profits of a fucking worthless sports stadium.

Only the illegal alien catastrophe angers me more than this, and Walker should never have done this, especially now. $250 MM for a stadium that will pay back $6.5 MM / year? What kind of fucking idiot math is that?

Well you probably shouldn't support Walker if you're a WOMAN. He doesn't believe your life is worth saving, if you get pregnant and your doctor tells you have to have an abortion to save your life--LOL

Of course, neither do these other Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals
1. Scott Walker
2. Mike Huckabee
3. Rick Perry
4. Ted Cruz
5. Rand Paul
6. Bobby Jindal
7. Ben Carson--(flip flopping)
8. Marco Rubio--(flip flopping)
9. Rick Santorum

91% of this nation give exceptions to the live of the mother, rape and incest. They would get creamed in the general election if they were the nominee.

That's why Carly Fiorina has got to be the nomination for the Republican Party for POTUS. She is not a politician, and she is surging in the polls.

If you want to know what she thinks about abortion, Hillary's emails, immigration- here it is:

What point don't you get? Teams leave, the politicians new if they ever left a popular team like the Chicago bears to leave everyone of them would not only be voted out of office but their homes would be burned down and run out of town....God Damn deal with reality

Really? Where are the Bears going to play, fucking Columbus? When the skankees threatened NY if they couldn't get a new stadium on the West Side Highway, the public went like, "ok bubye"... and Steinbrenner had to stay in the Bronx. And yes that fucking asshole got a lot of public tax dollars, these threats to leave are just bullshit - let them leave, there's only so many big cities in the US, and the number that are willing to be played for suckers is shrinking.

Just look at college sports, the head coach of a major college team makes 4 or 10 times that of the Dean.

Market economy; there's a lot more people who can be dean that winning football coaches. There are often traders in Wall Street banks who make more than their CEO, or salesmen who do so as well in other businesses.

I don't understand why I have to explain that it is more then money spent at hotels and restaurants and such when you have a major sports team.... Its more then that candy...it's physiological to a city that won the super bowl, won the Stanley cub, won the NBA championship, won the world series....

A city that has no self-esteem, and thinks it needs a shit sports team to "legitimize" itself, deserves to piss away its money on one. I live in a big enough city where NO ONE gives a fuck about them; every team could leave tomorrow and no one would care.

Yea I know again you are a girl and guess hates sports....and don't understand what the big deal is.

Not a girl, love sports, but love having my money under MY control in MY wallet more.

Last edited:
What bullshit empty threat? How many times do I have to give you examples of teams that have left?
God Damn dude it's like talking to a brick wall with you, the Beloved Cleveland Brown's left in the middle of the night and then won the super bowl in Baltimore as the ravens.

And somehow, someway, Cleveland survived YEARS without football. LA has gone over 20 years.

I have news for you as you sound too young to remember, but when the Brooklyn Dodgers announced they were leaving NY the sports media and newspapers claimed the city was going to collapse - and guess what, NOTHING fucking happened. NOTHING. And I can guarantee you that the Dodgers were probably loved 10x more than the Browns, who sucked for years, while the Dodgers left right after winning the WS.

Last edited:
Hell before micheal Jordan the world thought of Chicago as al Capone and gangsters, I know I worked for a Japanese company in the 80s The bulls changed the world's opinion of Chicago to the point Dennis Rodman is buddy's with XI Jinping of China Do you get that candy?

The 3rd biggest city in the US "needed" the Bulls? Are you for real lol?

What point don't you get? Teams leave, the politicians new if they ever left a popular team like the Chicago bears to leave everyone of them would not only be voted out of office but their homes would be burned down and run out of town....God Damn deal with reality

Really? Where are the Bears going to play, fucking Columbus? When the skankees threatened NY if they couldn't get a new stadium on the West Side Highway, the public went like, "ok bubye"... and Steinbrenner had to stay in the Bronx. And yes that fucking asshole got a lot of public tax dollars, these threats to leave are just bullshit - let them leave, there's only so many big cities in the US, and the number that are willing to be played for suckers is shrinking.

Hell before micheal Jordan the world thought of Chicago as al Capone and gangsters, I know I worked for a Japanese company in the 80s The bulls changed the world's opinion of Chicago to the point Dennis Rodman is buddy's with XI Jinping of China Do you get that candy?

The 3rd biggest city in the US "needed" the Bulls? Are you for real lol?
The world needed the pistons and bulls , you must carry candys purse tuity fruity ...

Again dumb fuck XI Jinping and Dennis Rodman are buddies because of sports...

So let's recap shall we tuity fruity...?

Major sports teams bring in $$$ to the local economy

Winning teams bring in local pride and boost people up to be more productive people.

An all star from the Detroit pistons and bulls calm down a leader sitting on nuclear war heads like XI Jinping...

And you think sports are insignificant part of our lives tuity fruity?

What point don't you get? Teams leave, the politicians new if they ever left a popular team like the Chicago bears to leave everyone of them would not only be voted out of office but their homes would be burned down and run out of town....

God Damn deal with reality

So political expedience trumps effective decision making.
I thought the people were tired of "politics as usual"?
Not when it comes to sports teams it triumph"s everything..I don't understand what you don't get about it?

I do love using sports to highlight right wing hypocrisy. It's too expensive to have 20 days of early voting....it's too expensive to care for the citizens, it's too expensive to have summer lunch programs...but not too expensive to build stadiums for billionaires so millionaire ballplayers can entertain well-heeled patrons.

You're right, it's more than money spent at hotels and restaurants because for 8 months out of the year, football stadiums are used seldomly and there are no added persons going to those hotels and restaurants as a result of the stadium being there.

Again, you'd get the same "buzz factor" if the stadium were privately funded. What is hilarious is that you and Scott Walker are willing to be held hostage by the team owners (who a lot of times live out of state).

In the end, if it were a money maker, people would not need public subsidy.

You do have a point candy but are they money makers? Bring tourist in and spend money?

Early voting? No

Summer lunch? No

That's just local boring dollars.

But invest in a sports franchise brings your city international perstige.

Hell before micheal Jordan the world thought of Chicago as al Capone and gangsters, I know I worked for a Japanese company in the 80s

The bulls changed the world's opinion of Chicago to the point Dennis Rodman is buddy's with XI Jinping of China

Do you get that candy?

So all you need is the greatest sports figure of a generation. Easy.

Has Jacksonville been promoted to world class anything? Has LA been demoted? Any one ever visit Green Bay for anything other than football?

Your points are silly.
you never heard of door county on the peninsula (a few miles away from green bay)? That's the land of Apple wine and breath taking to get a cabin up there in the middle of winter. It's so quiet, gourgous You can see bucks with full racks dancing in the snow, look out to the frozen lake with a cup of coffee and your mind wonders..

Last edited:
How do the "TAX PAYERS" ever win on deals like this? The tax payer's pony up 3 million to build the thing. The government collects 3 million, how did the tax payer break even? they are still down 3 million. Unless there is an accompanying tax cut and you know that never happens.

How do the "TAX PAYERS" ever win on deals like this? The tax payer's pony up 3 million to build the thing. The government collects 3 million, how did the tax payer break even? they are still down 3 million. Unless there is an accompanying tax cut and you know that never happens.

It don't matter money well spent when you had guys this good , who made a video before they even killed the patriots....

It don't matter money well spent when you had guys this good , who made a video before they even killed the patriots....

I am not really against building new stadiums. I certainly believe if our millionaires are going to play a game they should have a nice place to play it, and at my expense of course.

I am not really against building new stadiums. I certainly believe if our millionaires are going to play a game they should have a nice place to play it, and at my expense of course.
Again don't pay like Cleveland didn't pay and the Brown's moved and won a super bowl for Baltimore....

I know they were pissed off in Cleveland, those guys in that city are dying for a championship...

You know how much Cleveland wants a winner when they welcomed back James when he ditched them for Miami......

What is it about you sissy guys on here?

The sports teams define a town and make them or break them. It puts them on the international map. The world watches us.

The world needed the pistons and bulls , you must carry candys purse tuity fruity ... Again dumb fuck ... (garbage deleted)

i thought you were just young and misguided, I see you're a complete fucking asshole with no brains.

Unless you can come up with a peer-reviewed study that proves your BS claim about how "sports generates revenue for a city", the way I have listed entire fucking books proving they don't, you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP, stop personally attacking people who you disagree with - and grow the fuck up, and soon. You're weak trash, GTFO of my thread, turd.

The sports teams define a town and make them or break them. It puts them on the international map. The world watches us.

In your 3rd grade world maybe; the adults here do not give a fuck about a city's sports teams, they want good restaurants, museums, shows and clean and safe paved streets, cops available when needed, street lights that work, etc. Its low IQ dimwits like you with your fat ass on your couch stuffing your fat face with beer and food channel surfing that give a shit about pro sports.

The world needed the pistons and bulls , you must carry candys purse tuity fruity ... Again dumb fuck ... (garbage deleted)

i thought you were just young and misguided, I see you're a complete fucking asshole with no brains.

Unless you can come up with a peer-reviewed study that proves your BS claim about how "sports generates revenue for a city", the way I have listed entire fucking books proving they don't, you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP, stop personally attacking people who you disagree with - and grow the fuck up, and soon. You're weak trash, GTFO of my thread, turd.

Listen you cock sucking piece of shit

I gave you asshole so many points you can not refute.

It's not your thread anymore child...it's mine

Forum List

Back