Scott Walker's Lack of a College Degree Becomes Apparent

He twittered a statement and released a pic with a logo that was easily proven to be intellectual property of someone else. If that is how original he is going to be for America he is off to a very bad start.

And somehow you think that endangers his chances. Like I said, you can't attack him on the issues. You have to accuse him of stealing intellectual property. The only reason I can come up with as to why liberals like you do stuff like this, is out of fear.

For sure they SHOULD be worrying over their own party and WHY they LOST Congress with two HISTORIC midterm election under a Commie, I mean so called Democrat President.

but they follow like good little sheep and dump on the other party. Pathetic and all over POLITICS

Heard reason for lack of college degree is that he made decision nearly all of us would make if in his shoes, as an intern he perform his duties so well that he was offered a job with real dough. Thus it hits me that the knock against his lack of college degree is unfair and exhibits a sense of arrogance.

He twittered a statement and released a pic with a logo that was easily proven to be intellectual property of someone else. If that is how original he is going to be for America he is off to a very bad start.

And somehow you think that endangers his chances. Like I said, you can't attack him on the issues. You have to accuse him of stealing intellectual property. The only reason I can come up with as to why liberals like you do stuff like this, is out of fear.
If you have to steal your ideas you don't have much to offer. End of story.

Heard reason for lack of college degree is that he made decision nearly all of us would make if in his shoes, as an intern he perform his duties so well that he was offered a job with real dough. Thus it hits me that the knock against his lack of college degree is unfair and exhibits a sense of arrogance.

BOOM, that's going to leave a mark. We can't all be lucky to have a silver spoon stuck in our mouths as a kid who had Rich Grandparents to live off of

Google: Biden plagerism

"You didn't build that" -- Lizzy Cheekbones

"You didn't built that" -- BJ Obama, the next day

We have NO PROOF that Obambam is smart. he refused to release his college transcripts . NOW why do you think that is?

they demand it of everyone else who becomes a President.

you who voted for Obama: were so duped all the way around by that man. that's more scary than Walker not having a college degree

LOL..You clowns want to talk about Walkers education yet you dumb fucks cant do basic math and neither can your messiah.
18 Trillion in debt......

And not a cent of that debt helped America or made us a better country...Very little of it want to infrastructure, science, r&d or education! Where did it go? Welfare, wall street, banks, military nation building in the middle east, etc.

How sad is that?? If we would of spent 1/10th of that on our own country the economy would of out grown the debt and it wouldn't of been nearly the problem.

Scott Walker is so filled with idea's for America he has to borrow someone else's idea to start a campaign for president.
CJkvLkYUwAAHhGR.png

One would think that he would have someone check out these things before he makes a fool of himself

A nationally known eye wear company’s logo design shares more than a casual similarity with the Walker logo’s key element, a stylized American flag replacing the “E”.

Walker’s campaign broke the image into nine panels and posted one panel per day on Instagram starting July 2. The long, slow process culminated in an image that would look best on a 12-foot wall display.

Read more: Bad optics in Scott Walker s new campaign logo are unfortunate BizPac Review

logo.png

Doesn't anyone in the Republican Party care about Intellectual property ownership?

Oh man, WTF! Republicans can't even vet that!!?

:lame2:

Oh no! It's the death of a candidate I'm sure. Well, not the death of four people under Billaries direction but damn somehow this must be worse!

When you are so bereft of ideas that you have to steal from someone else for the beginning of your campaign what will you do for the end of it?

LOL..You clowns want to talk about Walkers education yet you dumb fucks cant do basic math and neither can your messiah.
18 Trillion in debt......

And not a cent of that debt helped America or made us a better country...Very little of it want to infrastructure, science, r&d or education! Where did it go? Welfare, wall street, banks, military nation building in the middle east, etc.

How sad is that?? If we would of spent 1/10th of that on our own country the economy would of out grown the debt and it wouldn't of been nearly the problem.

You forgot all his green energy buddies that went bankrupt shortly after receiving their cash...but yeah it was a total waste.

Forum List

Back