SCOTUS lets Wisconsin voter ID law stand

No restrictions on buying a gun (they claim any registration, waiting period or back ground check violates their rights) yet place restrictions on our most precious right and duty as citizens.

Conservatives, I wish you were consistent.

Maybe you should learn about the process of buying a firearm before you spout bullshit.
Apples and oranges fallacy.

Wow really? So anyone can walk in and buy anything they want with no ID? And how is it me that is guilty of apples to oranges, when the loon above is the one that tried to say no ID is needed for such purchases? It really is a ball of laughs watching you looney toons scramble around for more lies.
If you could read, you would have read nothing about photo ID for a gun purchase. I did mention waiting periods and registration (and I know those might be tough for you to compreh..er, ah, understand. But you made the assumption about photo ID.

Wow okay thicko! The first line you typed "no restrictions on buying a gun".

The most interesting fact about voter ID laws is the ferociousness with which Democrats (and it's only Democrats) try to fight them

Really. That's all you need to know. There is no legitimate reason to oppose them, and Dems fight like hell to avoid them or have them tossed out in friendly courts. What does that tell you?
Clearly, their concern is for their own personal and partisan political power, not protecting the right to vote.
Pure projection. If you were concerned for the rights of people to vote you wouldn't be taking them right away, which is what these laws are designed to do since that helps the GOP, but not for long.

No restrictions on buying a gun (they claim any registration, waiting period or back ground check violates their rights) yet place restrictions on our most precious right and duty as citizens.

Maybe you should learn about the process of buying a firearm before you spout bullshit.

Wow really? So anyone can walk in and buy anything they want with no ID? And how is it me that is guilty of apples to oranges, when the loon above is the one that tried to say no ID is needed for such purchases? It really is a ball of laughs watching you looney toons scramble around for more lies.
If you could read, you would have read nothing about photo ID for a gun purchase. I did mention waiting periods and registration (and I know those might be tough for you to compreh..er, ah, understand. But you made the assumption about photo ID.

That's what the Conservative gun nuts want.

Jayzuss!

The most interesting fact about voter ID laws is the ferociousness with which Democrats (and it's only Democrats) try to fight them

Really. That's all you need to know. There is no legitimate reason to oppose them, and Dems fight like hell to avoid them or have them tossed out in friendly courts. What does that tell you?
Clearly, their concern is for their own personal and partisan political power, not protecting the right to vote.
Pure projection. If you were concerned for the rights of people to vote you wouldn't be taking them right away, which is what these laws are designed to do since that helps the GOP, but not for long.
Let's see, you need ID to sign up for food stamps and welfare, you need ID to get a drivers license, you need ID to buy certain things, you need ID to get your SS number. Explain how all these people are living with out ID again?

It's odd that if you wanted to file a complaint, you can't board an airplane to travel to DOJ, nor could you enter the DOJ building without presenting some valid ID

Let's see, you need ID to sign up for food stamps and welfare, you need ID to get a drivers license, you need ID to buy certain things, you need ID to get your SS number. Explain how all these people are living with out ID again?

They're not and that's where the left always falls flat on their face in the debate

Taking rights away, because lefties believe the people who vote (D) are too stupid to get an ID. How does anyone live without one? You can't do very much of anything sans an id. But our most sacred duty should be much easier for anyone who is here to vote. People can read between those lines. It isn't smart business to not have documents that prove who you are.

Jayzuss!

Re read my original response. Something about spouting about things you have no clue about.

Jayzuss!

Re read my original response. Something about spouting about things you have no clue about.
Do you mean your area of expertise?

The ID has to be free, it's the papers to get it that can cost some real dollars, if you have them that is.

Try and get on an airplane without ID. Try and get in many federal buildings without ID. Etc., etc., etc. Gotta love that LW "cost" meme though. :lol: But the states can be forced by the feds to give drivers licenses to illegals, at taxpayers expense.

Try and get on an airplane without ID. Try and get in many federal buildings without ID. Etc., etc., etc. Gotta love that LW "cost" meme though. :lol: But the states can be forced by the feds to give drivers licenses to illegals, at taxpayers expense.
Never mind that of they have the paperwork necessary to register to vote, they can get an ID....

All those stupid enough to believe Wisconsin's Voter ID will stop the types of voter fraud which occur there, raise your right hand.

Hint: That's the hand most of you eat your manufactured bullshit with.

Of course...everyone knows it was never about fraud to begin with, even if they aren't honest enough to admit it.

Who says there are no restrictions on buying a gun?

Just because Holder won't enforce them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Forum List

Back