SCOTUS orders feds to allow illegal immigrants into country?

You don't have a southern border. You now have millions of people illegally in your country. No matter how much you gaslight on the issue, you simply do not have a border there and the world knows it. So do you.
Well, you should try to cross it and see how it goes. Deportations are near record levels. But these are facts...you simply do not have a clue what they are.

The assylum system is being abused. No way are all those people coming in from multiple countries all eligible of assylum status. It's being used as an end run around the legal immigration system. People are not idiots, of course they are going to claim Assylum because it gets them in without going through any process.
In the past, you had to apply for assylum in your country of origin. thats the way its suppossed to work
Absolute fact there.

If Washington were serious about this, they’d have 2-3X the number of courts to deal with the influx.

She does realize but doesn’t care. Commies like CandyCornHole hate America. That’s why she flies a foreign flag. She’s also a racist that believes she is genetically superior to others.
Hey...you guys are the ones who prove your inferiority. shockedcanadian thinks a song sung before a game in a few weeks threatens our liberty. Ask him...he will confirm. You guys say the jab was poison--the one developed at the order of your lord and master no-less. I’ve had it crossing through my veins for 3 years. Zero side effects. I think YOU are the one who said you had friends--assumingly conservatives--who were sickened by it. First off...the idea of you having friends is specious at the outset...but since me (and 5 billion others) didn’t get sick and your fellow neanderthals did...what does that tell you? It tells me you’re inferior.

These are factual conclusions based on testimony from conservatives.

Well, you should try to cross it and see how it goes. Deportations are near record levels. But these are facts...you simply do not have a clue what they are.
Ok keep telling yourself that, Americans don't agree with you. I will take what border patrol are saying, including the former leader said in front of congress, and, what Texas feels e NEED to do. You think Texas is taking this stance without just cause?

Another win for the good guys.

From the piece...

-“Texas’ political stunts, like placing razor wire near the border, simply make it harder and more dangerous for frontline personnel to do their jobs,” White House spokesperson Angelo Fernández Hernández said.

-Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Amy Coney Barrett, Ketanji Brown Jackson, Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor sided with the administration. Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas voted with Texas.

--ACB and Roberts both ruled against the Texicans. That had to hurt.

Speaks volumes about Dems / Marxists who define "good guys" as those who facilitate drug smuggling, human trafficking and allow terrorists to cross the border.

Ok keep telling yourself that, Americans don't agree with you. I will take what border patrol are saying, including the former leader said in front of congress, and, what Texas feels e NEED to do. You think Texas is taking this stance without just cause?
Texas is doing a publicity stunt, stepped over the line, and got bitch-slapped by da-man. It was meant to impress idiots. It’s no surprise you’re impressed.

Absolute fact there.

If Washington were serious about this, they’d have 2-3X the number of courts to deal with the influx.

Absolute nonsense there.

Dems / Marxists are only serious about ignoring existing immigration laws so they can import illegals.

Texas is doing a publicity stunt, stepped over the line, and got bitch-slapped by da-man. It was meant to impress idiots. It’s no surprise you’re impressed.
You are clearly compromised or lacking ay intellectual honesty. Good luck to all of us once you are a Middle Power

How can those who claim to uphold the Constitution ignore the federal laws on immigration?

Naturally, I could care less what anyone has to say to justify this, just so you know.

So, which crime syndicate has more power, the drug cartels or the DNC or are the one in the same?

I ignore the GOP because everyone else does.

The federal government enforces immigration law not the states. The Supreme Court allowed Trump to do certain things on immigration even though they were not authorized by Congress.

not one democrat supports a strong border. very telling. Do you think your security, your life, the lives of your spouse and children will not be compromised??

1706017165747.png

you want texas wide open to criminalsl, illegals, terrorists, military age chinese and middle easterners..you hate this country that much.

The federal government enforces immigration law not the states. The Supreme Court allowed Trump to do certain things on immigration even though they were not authorized by Congress.
When Trump tried to implement immigration laws, then the states formed sanctuary cities allowing them in.

So that is a lie. The Left wins either way whether it is through state power or federal power

Today, Joe Biden tears down barriers to illegal immigration, even though illegal immigration is illegal. He is actively enhancing illegal immigration

Biden may as well cut holes in the walls of banks so people can just walk in an loot the place.

In my view, Biden is negligent in enforcing the laws, and as such, needs to be impeached, but the Swamp refuses to do so.

When Trump tried to implement immigration laws, then the states formed sanctuary cities allowing them in.

So that is a lie. The Left wins either way whether it is through state power or federal power

Today, Joe Biden tears down barriers to illegal immigration, even though illegal immigration is illegal. He is actively enhancing illegal immigration

Biden may as well cut holes in the walls of banks so people can just walk in an loot the place.

In my view, Biden is negligent in enforcing the laws, and as such, needs to be impeached, but the Swamp refuses to do so.
The swamp should stop wasting its time on "impeachments" an reform immigration law.

It shouldn't take 7 years to get an aslyum hearing.

1706018496309.png

Bribem admin policies are cruel and deadly for Americans...cruel and deadly for illegal women and children who have been raped, murdered and facing a lifetime of trafficking to come to this country.

Does the left support open borders just for the influx of children to be used for their purposes.

The swamp should stop wasting its time on "impeachments" an reform immigration law.

It shouldn't take 7 years to get an aslyum hearing.
So cut holes in walls and remove any and all barriers to illegal immigration is the answer?

No, no it's not.

Without a border, immigration is not restricted.

If immigration is not restricted, then neither the voters nor government has much of a say who comes and goes, which means there is no more border.

Forum List

Back