SCOTUS rules in favor of gerrymandering. Gorsuch is the worst thing to happen

^ retard’s having a conversation with himself

It helps if you respond to what’s actually being talked about.

Now we will argue among ourselves, your nothing.
The point being, only fools trust any career politicians… LOL

No asshole, it's always been the democrats who used gerrymandering and finnaly the republicans are fighting back
See...
getting along is way overrated

Exactly that's why were not sheep..
Bingo!!!
That is why it’s healthy to tell the collective to fuck off everytime they show up.

They started it..look at the big cities ..

I am right.
Uhhh, no, you are not right. Gerrymandering preceded the current parties, and is used heavily by both.

The democrat party is way older and I am a Chicago guy..so you are wrong.
I know, in your pathetic addled mind, if you say things they seem to be true, but most, with an intellect above that of a 4th grader, realizes the folly. Gerrymandering preceded the Democratic party. And it has been utilized by the Dems, the Republicans, and everybody else. So, you are wrong. At this stage of your life, one would think you would get used to it.
Another apologist?

Your nothing compared to me on knowledge..

The democrat party once again has it's roots to Jefferson in 1792, the Republican party didn't come along to 1854.
Republicans trace back to the whigs ... and even further to the federalists, and trump to the know nothings.

No we have no roots really , we are just individuals , who don't even like each other, just when we have something to say and fight for we come together..

SCOTUS has ruled in favor of Texas's congressional districting map. How the fuck can any rational person, whether they are a judge or not, think this is the legitimate and doesn't discriminate?

texas-35-25810048abae74e2926130ee177bb5dfd1859e54-s900-c85.png

Supreme court largely backs Texas Republicans over electoral maps
Gerrymandering won’t save them from what’s coming.

You mean the blue dribble? Yeah, good luck wit that. I suggest a large dose of Proscar.
Not familiar with it. Is that what you lunatics take?

Uhhh, no, you are not right. Gerrymandering preceded the current parties, and is used heavily by both.

I know, in your pathetic addled mind, if you say things they seem to be true, but most, with an intellect above that of a 4th grader, realizes the folly. Gerrymandering preceded the Democratic party. And it has been utilized by the Dems, the Republicans, and everybody else. So, you are wrong. At this stage of your life, one would think you would get used to it.
Another apologist?

The democrat party once again has it's roots to Jefferson in 1792, the Republican party didn't come along to 1854.
Republicans trace back to the whigs ... and even further to the federalists, and trump to the know nothings.

No we have no roots really , we are just individuals , who don't even like each other, just when we have something to say and fight for we come together..
You do recall posting this, don't you?

Another apologist?

...And the individual distrusts the collective every time it shows up, rightly so

Another apologist?

So you know real math right? The democrats have been gerrymandering way before the republicans..

It's obvious

No?

Gerrymandering is a political evil, and as long as we have political parties, both Dems and Pubs will do so.

Fine once Dem's are destroyed and no longer a threat we'll get rid of gerrymandering. :muahaha:

No we [Republicans] have no roots really , we are just individuals , who don't even like each other, just when we have something to say and fight for we come together..
You originated in leftism, against monarchy, as opposed the rightist [less anti] monarchist Democrats.

Gerrymandering is a political evil, and as long as we have political parties, both Dems and Pubs will do so.
Unless you take from the experience of other countries and use an independent electoral commission to set boundaries.

Nah. What am I saying?

No we [Republicans] have no roots really , we are just individuals , who don't even like each other, just when we have something to say and fight for we come together..
You originated in leftism, against monarchy, as opposed the rightist monarchist Democrats.

No you're a collective of sheep , once again us cons don't even like each other and only get together once and awhile like you seen at the Boston tea party or when they elected Trump..

Look at this thread I will fight rustic when I know he is wrong..

no point in stealing the seat if you don't put in a hack, is there?

Forum List

Back