Scum bag Facui calls trump a murder of 20,000 ppl

20,000?
Try 21,474.
Trump failed this nation.
Go arrest him.. what are you waiting for?
I didn't say he broke the law.
I said he failed.
How?
Provide a timeline of events starting back in November 2019.
January 27th, 2020.
5 Documented cases inside the US.
January 31st, 2020 Trump closes the border.
Too little too late.
Go to the White House right now and remove him! Lol

Democrats are sick sick rats. Trump should have fired him, but the state is so deep with people that hate America.. he’s gotta clean house and put many out of America on 2021..

People that hate this country need to have a trial and be removed quickly. They have disregarded the constitution so what ever decisions are made on there behalf is NULL

Why are you guys constantly trying to trash this guy?
That is not what he said - repeatedly - that is not what he said.
Breitbart is being dishonest in the headline - clearly.
What CNN does to Trump - you are doing to Fauci. Misquoting, taking words out of context etc. EXACTLY - what the left media does to Trump.
It is no less wrong to do it to this guy.

I guess Trumpsters are like Regressive Lefties when it comes to punishing speech.

If I don't like it, shut it down! Punish it! Intimidate it! I don't want to hear it!

Authoritarians just gotta be authoritarians, regardless of the tribe.
When's the last time you called your bosses (one of your customers) irresponsible?
If I ever thought they were putting lives in danger, I would sure as hell say so.

Day 35000 of nobody asking you. So you don’t have that problem.

Democrats are sick sick rats. Trump should have fired him, but the state is so deep with people that hate America.. he’s gotta clean house and put many out of America on 2021..

People that hate this country need to have a trial and be removed quickly. They have disregarded the constitution so what ever decisions are made on there behalf is NULL

Why are you guys constantly trying to trash this guy?
That is not what he said - repeatedly - that is not what he said.
Breitbart is being dishonest in the headline - clearly.
What CNN does to Trump - you are doing to Fauci. Misquoting, taking words out of context etc. EXACTLY - what the left media does to Trump.
It is no less wrong to do it to this guy.

I agree. Not what he said.

I guess Trumpsters are like Regressive Lefties when it comes to punishing speech.

If I don't like it, shut it down! Punish it! Intimidate it! I don't want to hear it!

When's the last time you called your bosses (one of your customers) irresponsible?
If I ever thought they were putting lives in danger, I would sure as hell say so.

Day 35000 of nobody asking you. So you don’t have that problem.
Neither do you.

The difference is that I don't bitch about your posts.

Well good for Dr Fauci. Why do you hate him for telling the truth and more importantly, why do you love Trump for dithering and lying?

How DARE he says what he's thinking regarding Trump!

HE MUST BE PUNISHED
Trump and his supporters have always had a problem with speaking truth to power.

Trump and his supporters have always had a problem with speaking truth to power.
That's part of the closed circuit alternate universe they inhabit.

Anything not talk radio-approved is fake news and must be silenced.

We've seen this before in history. It doesn't go well.

From a medical standpoint, of course had we locked down earlier more lives would have been saved. But the country as a whole would have suffered even greater harm with more people out of work for a longer period of time.
Plus it's not necessarily true ..... Fauchi has his head stuck in Hillary's muff. He keeps changing his story. His assertion is only a guess as is whether or not all of the things we've done have had any real effect.

Jo

Who has put lives in danger?
Be specific and provide context.
Stop playing games. You know the topic of the thread you're on. Hopefully.

I realize you're afraid to criticize Trump. Fine with me. I'm under no such obligation.
I deal with facts and it sucks for you that I visit at least 4 news sites everyday.
So I am current with the news for a good couple of years.
You are inferring that all you have is a sound bite.
If you deal in facts you would realize the thread title is a lie.

It is getting worse and worse :(

Fauci told us the flu kills more and then COVID-19 kills 10x more.

He said 2.2 M will die. Now he's saying 60,000 will die.

Make up your mind, you idiot! The guy is going looney tunes.

Fauci didn't create the predictive models. And they are models and he said from the start that he might be wrong on the 100-200k. He never predicted 2.2 million. 1 to 2.2m was a worst case scenario in the event we did NOTHING.

And based on the mortality rate, yep - it's at least ten times worse than the flu. In fact, I'm seeing about 2% mortality as an average which would make it 20 times that of the flu.

Not to worry, if we're lucky and it ends up under 100k, your Orange Clown will take credit for his tremendous response. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

It is getting worse and worse :(
Throughout history, this has always been less about the man, than those who enable him, defend him and ignore him.

The only people who are afraid of opposing views are those who don't have confidence in their own.

They are weak.

Are you admitting you are weak?

Sure, but the deaths were mostly caused by lack of testing. Testing would've shown us the extent this virus had spread and what we could do to control it. Instead, our first line of defense has turned into a failure. I blame the Obama Admin for this because he let the FDC take utmost power over the test kits. Next, instead of using the test kits from Germany, the CDC and FCD wanted their own test kits. These kits have been unreliable. I doubt if they are giving correct results. We are way behind in California.

Of fer F-ing Jesus. Yeah, blame Obama! :rolleyes:

The only people who are afraid of opposing views are those who don't have confidence in their own.

They are weak.

Sure, but the deaths were mostly caused by lack of testing. Testing would've shown us the extent this virus had spread and what we could do to control it. Instead, our first line of defense has turned into a failure. I blame the Obama Admin for this because he let the FDC take utmost power over the test kits. Next, instead of using the test kits from Germany, the CDC and FCD wanted their own test kits. These kits have been unreliable. I doubt if they are giving correct results. We are way behind in California.

Let's face it. Obama was one of the worst presidents. We had the swine flu under his watch which killed much more than Fauci's latest estimate. The Obama Admin had the vaccine, but still undercounted the numbers. It turned into a ploy to get Obamacare. Before COVID-19 struck, people were questioning the undercounting of swine flu deaths. It may have been much higher 10 - 15x higher.

They are weak.

Let's face it. Obama was one of the worst presidents. We had the swine flu under his watch which killed much more than Fauci's latest estimate. The Obama Admin had the vaccine, but still undercounted the numbers. It turned into a ploy to get Obamacare. Before COVID-19 struck, people were questioning the undercounting of swine flu deaths. It may have been much higher 10 - 15x higher.

10-15 times higher? You've lost your mind. Obama warned Donnie about this. Obama created the Pandemic Task Force which Donnie promptly gutted. The worst president will be remembered by historians (already has by 170 presidential scholars) as THE worst POTUS.

20,000?
Try 21,474.
Trump failed this nation.
Go arrest him.. what are you waiting for?
I didn't say he broke the law.
I said he failed.
How?
Provide a timeline of events starting back in November 2019.
January 27th, 2020.
5 Documented cases inside the US.
January 31st, 2020 Trump closes the border.
Too little too late.
Provide Links.
Trump wanted the border closed much earlier in January but was labelled a racist,

Forum List

Back