Sea Lion Attacks Are On The Rise

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
At first I thought that this was a humorous title, but now I just find it to be extremely sad. I might not be a green freak but I still love and care about wildlife. Poor sea lions, I sincerely hope and pray that there is a way to stop this from happening. 😞

At first I thought that this was a humorous title, but now I just find it to be extremely sad. I might not be a green freak but I still love and care about wildlife. Poor sea lions, I sincerely hope and pray that there is a way to stop this from happening. 😞

What a bunch of bull. Sea lion attacks on the rise my ass. They get algae blooms all the time.

What a bunch of bull. Sea lion attacks on the rise my ass. They get algae blooms all the time.

I don't know but why would the left have an agenda of saving the sea lions when they (meaning those kinds of people) don't care about anybody or anything but themselves?

What round for brain damaged sea lion?

Beat by 8 minutes. Some enterprising should should start an underwater safari, complete with native African gun bearers carrying one of these...

What do you people have against sea lions? That might be another factor of the recent attacks. Just saying.

I don't know but why would the left have an agenda of saving the sea lions when they (meaning those kinds of people) don't care about anybody or anything but themselves?

They are just looking for anything to claim climate change. That color map of the globe showing the tropics all red--- guess what--- it looks the same in the winter. It is always warmer in the tropics and you can assign red to whatever temp range you want.

They can't claim lions attacking due to climate change---- for all those idiots know, there is a fish shortage now and they are just hungry. Maybe the fish had the good sense to leave the area because the algae blooms rob the water of all oxygen.

What do you people have against sea lions? That might be another factor of the recent attacks. Just saying.
I've been around sea lions for most of my life. I have scuba dived along side them. They are playful but I've never had one even touch me. I think there must be some sort of external cause for a sea lion to attack a human. Fishermen don't like 'em as they'll steal their catch, some will shoot them if they become too much of a pest. Typically they are not a hazard to humans.

Well I hope and pray that unless he or she was actually trying to kill you that you wouldn't shoot a child.

Well as long as it's for self-defense purposes only.

Don't worry. The appropriate round for children comes out of the muzzle of a Nerf gun. You never use a bigger caliber than necessary to put 'em down.

They are just looking for anything to claim climate change. That color map of the globe showing the tropics all red--- guess what--- it looks the same in the winter. It is always warmer in the tropics and you can assign red to whatever temp range you want.

They can't claim lions attacking due to climate change---- for all those idiots know, there is a fish shortage now and they are just hungry. Maybe the fish had the good sense to leave the area because the algae blooms rob the water of all oxygen.
Sea Lions are a protected species, you can’t even force them to move off your boat. The environmentalists consider that to be harassing them. They are an amphibious predator and can be very dangerous.

If one jumps in my boat, I'm either going to kick it off or eat it. Then it'll learn not to jump in boats.

A little too late for it to on the latter though lol but I personally don't think that it would taste all that good.

A little too late for it to on the latter though lol but I personally don't think that it would taste all that good.

Actually, sea lion meat is reportedly very similar to other types of seafood. It has a mild flavor with a slightly sweet taste. The texture of the meat is also similar to fish being both flaky and tender. One of the best things about sea lion is that it is an incredibly versatile meat. It can be grilled, baked, sauteed, or even fried. One sea lion would keep you in seafood for a year.

Actually, sea lion meat is reportedly very similar to other types of seafood. It has a mild flavor with a slightly sweet taste. The texture of the meat is also similar to fish being both flaky and tender. One of the best things about sea lion is that it is an incredibly versatile meat. It can be grilled, baked, sauteed, or even fried. One sea lion would keep you in seafood for a year.

But they're SO cute though!! 🥰 Then again, so are pigs and I love me some ham, pork, and bacon. :D

Forum List

Back