🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks and Sherman fined

If our "fined" scouts "find" the Seahawks a pass rusher or two of the capability of a J J Watt Seattle will dominate the NFL for several years.

If they can't pressure Peyton, it is over...

The fine against Sherman was for the, double, "cut your throat gesture", that's an automatic fine no matter who does it.

It's the National Football League, a private sector corporation. The League owns it and makes the rules. don't like it? Start your own football League.
Nobody is forced to play for the NFL. They are payed fortunes to play and there's 20 good players waiting to replace any player who leaves the League.
After the first season of pro-football the Green Bay Packers split the money left after expenses, it was 50 dollars per player. That was their payday. They played because they loved the game.
My advice: Shut the fuck up and play football!

Last edited:
The fine against Sherman was for the, double, "cut your throat gesture", that's an automatic fine no matter who does it.

It's the National Football League, a private sector corporation. The League owns it and makes the rules. don't like it? Start your own football League.
Nobody is forced to play for the NFL. They are payed fortunes to play and there's 20 good players waiting to replace any player who leaves the League.
After the first season of pro-football the Green Bay Packers split the money left after expenses, it was 50 dollars per player. That was their payday. They played because they loved the game.
My advice: Shut the fuck up and play football!

And wear pink booties....

If our "fined" scouts "find" the Seahawks a pass rusher or two of the capability of a J J Watt Seattle will dominate the NFL for several years.

If they can't pressure Peyton, it is over...

They can...and will. And they will do it with only a three man rush.. The Hawks have been blowing up O-Lines all season with three guys. That leaves the linebackers to smother TE's on the short crossing routes and tip passes.

There are a slew of the best TE's in the NFL that got completely shut down by the Seahawk D. I see no reason the same thing won't happen against the Broncos.

I am totally aware of Mannings stats and his records. If he had been playing defenses like the Hawks you can rest assured he would have had less than half that success this season.

Thinking Manning will light it up against the Hawks secondary is nonsense. He will get a few targets. His recievers will catch fewer of them than they are used to. He might even get lucky and throw for a couple of TDs. That will be about all you will see from Peyton Manning.

Forum List

Back