SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

How little you think of the duty bound SEALS to believe they would, while on active duty, blab to reporters and talk negatively about their CinC.

Whatever.... prove the link is a fraud and then get back to us.

Until then deal with it.

My experience is that Active Duty SEALS know better, and are more circumspect and professional than to be whining to a reporter. Perhaps your experience with active duty SEALS is different and leads you to the opposite conclusion...that they are NOT circumspect....that they DO whine to reporters...that they are NOT professional.

I am interested in hearing your stories of your experiences with such active duty SEALS.

who the fuck are you? GI jane? I do know retired and active duty Seals and UDT & SWCC's
They all have the same opinon of your type. Bull Dyke OTH'ers

what exactly is it you 'thought so'? You ask a question and expect an answer before you even finish posting, then when 'thought so' when it doesn't come ? Are you high?

You simply don't diss ANY president while on active duty. Once you're discharged, it's open season.

Funny, while Bush was president the media featured only soldiers and officers that were critical of Bush.

You people live in a cartoon world.

A cartoon world created by foxnews and rightwing media sources who have convinced them only to listen to their "reports" and that everyone else is biased against them and they can only get the truth from right wing sources.
These lemmings blindly accept these "reports" and exist in a bubble where they only receive info that they want to hear and never hear anything contrary to their pre-existing positions.

They are the willfully misinformed.

Whatever.... prove the link is a fraud and then get back to us.

Until then deal with it.

My experience is that Active Duty SEALS know better, and are more circumspect and professional than to be whining to a reporter. Perhaps your experience with active duty SEALS is different and leads you to the opposite conclusion...that they are NOT circumspect....that they DO whine to reporters...that they are NOT professional.

I am interested in hearing your stories of your experiences with such active duty SEALS.

who the fuck are you? GI jane? I do know retired and active duty Seals and UDT & SWCC's
They all have the same opinon of your type. Bull Dyke OTH'ers

GI Jane didn't look like Ricky Gervais in the movie I saw. :thup:

:)

peace...

I think using the killing of bin Laden as a campaign tool for 527's that support Obama is to be expected. That's what 527's do.
But as for Obama constantly using it for a campaign issue? Naaa.

Last edited:
Funny, while Bush was president the media featured only soldiers and officers that were critical of Bush.

You people live in a cartoon world.

A cartoon world created by foxnews and rightwing media sources who have convinced them only to listen to their "reports" and that everyone else is biased against them and they can only get the truth from right wing sources.
These lemmings blindly accept these "reports" and exist in a bubble where they only receive info that they want to hear and never hear anything contrary to their pre-existing positions.

They are the willfully misinformed.

In many cases that certainly seems to be the way they roll. Following the bouncing ball with the Iraq invasion is a prime example. They got fed Reason #1...then Reason #2...then Reason #3, etc. and many took it all in stride.

I think using the killing of bin Laden as a campaign tool for 527's that support Obama is to be expected. That's what 527's do.

I would be curious to know your take on what "constantly use" looks like to you.

Obama for sure.

Yep, just like President Carter was blamed for the failed Operation Eagle Claw.

Maybe that was because Carter was so ineffectual, that the minute Reagan came into office the Iranians returned those hostages in fear of getting their butts bombed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually if you would bother to learn the truth and become an informed poster you would know that the algerian accords which were agreed to BEFORE reagan toook office led to the release of the hostages. Iran got their money unfrozen and we got the hostages back.

It had nothing to do with reagan. However you can remain uninformed and continue to make a fool out of yourself if you wish.

Peter King? Holy shit. That's funny...

What about Pannetta?

You idiots just dont want to admit your wrong... Fuck, Carney said it too, in so many words
:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8ELSMKi1k&feature=player_embedded]Carney on Enhanced Interrogation Methods - YouTube[/ame]

In so many words?? really?? I heard him say ""enhanced interogation techniques" but I did not hear the words "waterboarding" or "KSM" come out of his mouth so where do you get your info??

what in carney's comments translates to ksm being waterboarded led to bin laden? Specifics please.

You guys refuse to deal in reality.... Im done watching ya contort every which way to defend Obama using the heroes as campaign props.

If he had his way over the past several years we would not have found Osama yet. He was against the techniques that DID lead to his capture and death.

I would be curious to know your take on what "constantly use" looks like to you.

I was projecting to the possibility of Obama using the killing of bin Laden constantly, I think it would be a bad idea. People who run for office do have tendencies to have very redundant "talking points", so I could see it happening.

What about Pannetta?

You idiots just dont want to admit your wrong... Fuck, Carney said it too, in so many words

Carney on Enhanced Interrogation Methods - YouTube

In so many words?? really?? I heard him say ""enhanced interogation techniques" but I did not hear the words "waterboarding" or "KSM" come out of his mouth so where do you get your info??

what in carney's comments translates to ksm being waterboarded led to bin laden? Specifics please.

You guys refuse to deal in reality.... Im done watching ya contort every which way to defend Obama using the heroes as campaign props.

If he had his way over the past several years we would not have found Osama yet. He was against the techniques that DID lead to his capture and death.

It's more like a 'counter-contort' against the people who refuse to ever give him credit for anything.

What about Pannetta?

Carney on Enhanced Interrogation Methods - YouTube

How did you speak out against the ENTIRE USS Lincoln and her crew being used as campaign props?

BREAKING! SEALs slam Obama for using them in bid to take credit for OBL killing

Breaking! Conservative patriots still whining about Obama getting OBL!

I think we see who's whining. And I also see the hypocrites.

Liberals had a fit any time Bush even mentioned 9/11. "He's using 9/11 again!:mad:"

But now it's okay for Obama to use OBL?

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So bush used 9/11 and that was ok for the right but obama shouldn't use his decision to kill bin laden?? You think that this argument makes the left look hypocritical??

Furthermore, isn't romney politicizing national defense and foreign policy as he continues to criticize obama on the campaign trail and call obama weak on national security and foreign policy??

Why is it that the right is ok with that and against obama for countering romneys claims with an actual example of how he is NOT weak?

Last edited:

I was projecting to the possibility of Obama using the killing of bin Laden constantly, I think it would be a bad idea. People who run for office do have tendencies to have very redundant "talking points", so I could see it happening.

Possibly....but I guess we have to look to what is meant by "constantly". This is an anniversary....I would not be surprised to see it mentioned. And yes, it IS a success of this Administration. Let us hope that Obama doesn't become like Guiliani who probably would have tattoo'd "9/11" on his forehead if he could have.

Now, whores Mitt and Guilani are trying to take credit by doing a photo op with NY ladder company, feeding them pizza, for crying out loud. Funny because they hate each other. But, political whores really will get into bed with anybody if it will buy votes they don't deserve.

It was okay for Bush to use his lies to get re-elected. And it's okay for Mitt to say he would have done the same thing even though he has no idea what he's talking about. And it's okay for the pubs to politicize the killing of bin Laden by accusing Obama of politicizing his incredible accomplishment but, according to the traitorous Republicans, it's not okay for the president to run on his record.

While Mitt is eating pizza and pretending he has what it takes to be our pres, the real president just touched down in Afghanistan.

While the pubs are whoringband stealing from American citizens, President Obama just keeps right on doing his job and putting the pubs to shame.

What an embarrassment to the human race.

'Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

About time the real heroes put the Obamessiah in his place. He didn't do shit except nod his head. What a prick. Obama would not last through the first day of SEAL training.
As a matter of fact 99.99% of the human beings currently on the planet would wash out in the first week. So how dare Obama act as though HE went in a killed bin Shithead?
The son of a bitch never once acted in reverence to the men who risked their lives to get bib Shithead. Never thanked them. He should invite them to the Residence and break bread with them.

Margaret Thatcher drank beer out of the tin with the SAS team who'd rescued the hostages and killed the terrorists in the Iranian Embassy siege in London, 1980.

What an embarrassment to the human race.

'Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

About time the real heroes put the Obamessiah in his place. He didn't do shit except nod his head. What a prick. Obama would not last through the first day of SEAL training.
As a matter of fact 99.99% of the human beings currently on the planet would wash out in the first week. So how dare Obama act as though HE went in a killed bin Shithead?
The son of a bitch never once acted in reverence to the men who risked their lives to get bib Shithead. Never thanked them. He should invite them to the Residence and break bread with them.

Margaret Thatcher drank beer out of the tin with the SAS team who'd rescued the hostages and killed the terrorists in the Iranian Embassy siege in London, 1980.

She wasn't called "the Iron Lady" for nothing.

It's more like a 'counter-contort' against the people who refuse to ever give him credit for anything.

Listen here BD.... Go back and look at the night this happened.

I gave him huge props!

I did however not like how we all of a sudden found out his body was thrown overboard or he was given a proper Muslim burial.

So No... you are wrong, I was in full support of our president that night (for the most part)

How did you speak out against the ENTIRE USS Lincoln and her crew being used as campaign props?

I didnt because he didnt use them... :cuckoo:

And frankly, I thought it was stupid of them to not take that damn sign down. That was not intended for Bush to use... it was for the guys on the boat as their "Mission WAS accomplished".

Thanks for trying though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back