Seasons Greetings and....

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
MerryChristmasFromTexas_zps4jypykfv.jpg

That was sent to me by some relatives in Texas...loved it, but live in Virginia now, so Merry Christmas from Virginia!

Oh boy, I wish every single gun and rifle would be melted down and made into something useful for humanity.

Oh boy, I wish every single gun and rifle would be melted down and made into something useful for humanity.
Yeah, our enemies would love that. That is why our enemies love libtards who want to disarm us.

Well that would include theirs. I did say 'every'.:wink_2: I just don't find that card funny at all. I do find it funny that so many famous actors who did and do violent films making money off of shoot them up films are anti gun, and there are so many violent games , but if its only a game and on TV I guess that's ok. There are better things to buy boys than play guns, today there are lots of alternatives.

Yeah, our enemies would love that. That is why our enemies love libtards who want to disarm us.

Well that would include theirs. I did say 'every'.:wink_2: I just don't find that card funny at all. I do find it funny that so many famous actors who did and do violent films making money off of shoot them up films are anti gun, and there are so many violent games , but if its only a game and on TV I guess that's ok. There are better things to buy boys than play guns, today there are lots of alternatives.

WARNING-LANGUAGE

Weapons made into plows. I get it.

But the real world isn't like that.

When it comes down to it, war is how nations and terrorist groups settle their differences.

Weapons made into plows. I get it.

But the real world isn't like that.

When it comes down to it, war is how nations and terrorist groups settle their differences.
And it will stay that way tioll the MEssiah comes to install a perfect government for a thousand years, etc.

Till then; lock and load.

Forum List

Back