Seattle minimum wage has killed 700 jobs so far...

I wonder why all the "struggling" small business owners in Nassau County own 2+ million dollar homes and leasing at least 3 80K SUVs?
Either they're living off of credit, in which case they already made a bad Life Decision, or they're doing quite well and they're crying Crocodile Tears.
Really? All small business owners own $2 million dollar homes?

Day-amm! I'm in the wrong line of work.

You are.
I work in Uniondale, East Meadow, Westbury and Levittown; you should see the mansions popping up all over the place.
And yes, I get to talk to a LOT of home owners.

I think you're full of shit.
Why do you think that's bullshit... Mansions are popping out in Palm Spring and other part of Southern California.

Really? Do you know what "mansions" are owned by "small business owners?" Indeep claimed to know what he cannot possibly know, which is why it's bullshit.

When the space needle restaurant closes, I'm sure Leftists will just keep up their mantra that it's because of greedy business owners and not their stupid policies.

Leftists are NEVER wrong.
space-needle-in-seattle_2167.jpg
LOL. Most or all that visit SN are tourists. What made you think the restaurant up there will close?

It will be the last in line asking for a bailout when the public has grown too wary to this practice.

I wonder why all the "struggling" small business owners in Nassau County own 2+ million dollar homes and leasing at least 3 80K SUVs?
Either they're living off of credit, in which case they already made a bad Life Decision, or they're doing quite well and they're crying Crocodile Tears.

You are.
I work in Uniondale, East Meadow, Westbury and Levittown; you should see the mansions popping up all over the place.

Why do you think that's bullshit... Mansions are popping out in Palm Spring and other part of Southern California.

Really? Do you know what "mansions" are owned by "small business owners?" Indeep claimed to know what he cannot possibly know, which is why it's bullshit.

Schmuck, I told you what towns to check out.
If I was bullshitting, I wouldn't name the locale.
You think I'm going to start listing Addresses and Names and lose my job?
You're a Fucking Moron.

You are.

You're a Fucking Moron.
You expand half witted anecdotes into wide sweeping general trends. Even the people you talk to aren't going to tell you if they pay cash for everything or are leveraged to the neck, so you can't even claim to fully understand the finances of those you spoke to. You are so incredibly stupid, you can't even lay fathom to your own ignorance, all the things you DON'T know.

You are.

You're a Fucking Moron.
You expand half witted anecdotes into wide sweeping general trends. Even the people you talk to aren't going to tell you if they pay cash for everything or are leveraged to the neck, so you can't even claim to fully understand the finances of those you spoke to. You are so incredibly stupid, you can't even lay fathom to your own ignorance, all the things you DON'T know.

I Inspect between 15-20 structures a day Monday through Friday; I meet tons of people and some more than once.
I inspect the same Commercial Properties once a year and meet the same people every year.
Who do YOU meet?
All you have are ad hominems.

LOLOLOLOLOL...here we go again, taking what appears to be economic adjustments and making it a national crisis. Do us a favor, take you ass out here and work for 7.25 and hour and then come back and tell us hows it going for ya, otherwise, shut the fuck up!!

I have a Master's Degree. I don't need to take a job for $7.25 an hour, but there was a time in my life where I made much less than that.

Tell me, genius, is $7.25 an hour better than $0 per hour?

Yes and no, and trust me, if you have a MD, than I have one too...yeah right!! Listen, blaming workers for wanting a decent wage is a crime. Those who find themselves unemployed, need only look for other work or get on unemployment or come to my home state, we're hiring like crazy!! And starting them off at 12 bucks an hour...which is todays new min wage.

You didn't answer the question. Is $7.25 an hour better than $0 per hour?

This might come as a shock to you, but you have no right to a job and jobs don't exist solely to pay you a "decent" wage, which by the way, is simply a matter of one's opinion. People start a business because they can make money providing a good or service to others and employment is a byproduct of that. The only wage you are entitled to is what you and your employer agree you take the job for, whether that's $7.25 an hour or $27.25 an hour.
And those same right apply to employers also. Just because you create a business, that requires the labor of others to keep you solvent, does not give you a right to expect and receive success. Just as hiring minorities were mandated by law, the failure rate was calculated back then, same shit now.....

Are you going to answer my question or not?

Whine all you want. Businesses are still leaving or not expanding in Seattle no matter how much you curse them. That's the problem with you Leftists, you allow emotion to cloud what should be logical thinking, the process of figuring out the best course based on pragmatic realities rather than unattainable ideals.

The Federal Minimum Wage Has Not Been Raised In 5 Years
WASHINGTON -- For those who fear America is changing too fast, take heart in our minimum wage. It hasn't been going anywhere.As of Thursday, five years have passed ......there was huge panic back then, yet the market has risen to the hemispheres.....stop crying wolf, the sky will not fall.

Thats because obama hates poor people.
And judging by the black unemployment numbers he cant stand *******.

Your tag, pretty much sums of why I'm leaving this comment alone....HERE WE GO AGAIN....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It fits...you're off on another "I'm a poor pitiful black person" routine.
Just like clockwork..

I'm simply championing the working class poor, regardless of color and now I'm throwing a pity party for black people??????LOLOLOLOL...you sir are an idiot.

The working class poor never asked you to champion them and people like you are the worst thing for them.

You're a Fucking Moron.

I Inspect between 15-20 structures a day Monday through Friday; I meet tons of people and some more than once.
I inspect the same Commercial Properties once a year and meet the same people every year.
Who do YOU meet?

Really? Were you their accountant too? Did you crack open the books? No? Then STFU.

You're a Fucking Moron.

Who do YOU meet?

Really? Were you their accountant too? Did you crack open the books? No? Then STFU.

Yawn.
I report what real people HAVE and SAY vs the intent of the OP.
If every posting was held to your current postings standard, NONE of us would be posting.

Last edited:

You're a Fucking Moron.

Who do YOU meet?

Yawn.
If every posting was held to your current postings standard, NONE of us would be posting.

You're a block headed moron who's never heard of the anecdotal evidence fallacy.

Get an education, dunce.

When the space needle restaurant closes, I'm sure Leftists will just keep up their mantra that it's because of greedy business owners and not their stupid policies.

Leftists are NEVER wrong.
space-needle-in-seattle_2167.jpg
LOL. Most or all that visit SN are tourists. What made you think the restaurant up there will close?

It will be the last in line asking for a bailout when the public has grown too wary to this practice.
I can guarantee you that the restaurant in SN will never close due to MW increase.

You're a Fucking Moron.

Who do YOU meet?

Yawn.

You're a block headed moron who's never heard of the anecdotal evidence fallacy.

Get an education, dunce.

I looked it up...
By it's definition, even as little as 1,000 business owners is NOT anecdotal.

You're a Fucking Moron.

Who do YOU meet?

Yawn.

Get an education, dunce.

Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy = President Bill Clinton did NOT have a sexual l relationship with Monica Lewinsky.

Forum List

Back