Seattle sidewalks overrun by homeless tents as some look to new mayor for action

Vagrant street bums can be removed from the streets and confined in their own tent city outside of town

there if they want drug treatment they can get it

or if not they can wander around like zombies looking for a fix

but either way they can't leave

View attachment 596814
There is a large, vacant, former federal corrections facility on an Island in Puget sound, about an hour from Seattle. Slam their asses in there until they decide to become worth something.

There is a large, vacant, former federal corrections facility on an Island in Puget sound, about an hour from Seattle. Slam their asses in there until they decide to become worth something.
Also there is plenty of isolated desert where emergency detoxification tent cities can be erected

let them stay cold turkey for at least 6 months

Also there is plenty of isolated desert where emergency detoxification tent cities can be erected

let them stay cold turkey for at least 6 months
It just makes it very hard to take the left seriously when they are all about "compassion" for criminals who made the choice at some point to destroy themselves and everyone around them, but no compassion for innocent unborn children.

The vast majority of cities are run by Democrats.
And that's why they are all shitholes.

My small town is quiet, clean, safe, armed, no junkies, no crime at all. I can look out my living room window and see the sheriff's deputy patrolling my street at ten past the hour, every hour of every day.

Anyone stupid enough to thrive on dirty needles and shit in the streets can have the cities.

I live in a small town with lots of old people--we also have lots of young people and by and large, they answer that they will be staying after graduation and college.
Because my town is surrounded by thousands of acres of farmland, we have a strong FFA contingent here of the kids who plan to study agriculture and then come back home and work on and eventually take over their parents' farms. It's reassuring.

Because my town is surrounded by thousands of acres of farmland, we have a strong FFA contingent here of the kids who plan to study agriculture and then come back home and work on and eventually take over their parents' farms. It's reassuring.
The nearby 4H is sponsored by UW and they're leftists requiring masking, vax etc. The parents don't agree so they pulled their kids from the 4H. The state grange is picking up the slack.

Forum List

Back