🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle's Minimum Wage Killed the 'Five-Dollar Footlong'

^^this is a shockingly ignorant post.

Tell me why.
b/c you fail to grasp the increased cost of the food that got there
you assume that person is selling subs non-stop while there

math business are a leftist weaknesses, if you had even the smallest grasp of either, you wouldn't be a leftist.

I'm referring to the labor cost of making a foot long sub.
actually, you are not. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Ignoring facts does not support your ignorant claim that you are somehow, magically, right.

The topic of the thread is the $5 footlong.
that does not change that fact that what you posted is shockingly stewpud.

Tell me why.
b/c you fail to grasp the increased cost of the food that got there
you assume that person is selling subs non-stop while there

math business are a leftist weaknesses, if you had even the smallest grasp of either, you wouldn't be a leftist.

I'm referring to the labor cost of making a foot long sub.
actually, you are not. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

Ignoring facts does not support your ignorant claim that you are somehow, magically, right.

The topic of the thread is the $5 footlong.
that does not change that fact that what you posted is shockingly stewpud.

Is a Subway employee paid for the time he spends making a footlong sub or not?

Hey. Why doesn't this Subway guy use his big fat Trump tax cut towards keeping the $5 subs on the menu?

You know...what the tax cuts are supposed to do...trickle down...

How long does it take for a Subway employee to make a foot long sub? One minute? Two minutes?

Let's say two minutes. That's 50 cents worth of labor at 15 bucks an hour.

At 10 bucks an hour that's 33 cents per sub. So the 15/hr minimum wage, if up from 10,

adds 17 cents to the labor cost for that foot long sub.

you're assuming tjey are constantly making subs like a production line, but it doesnt work that way,

which is why of there is little to no business they close the store, but even busy stores have long strerchs of few to no customers

Hey. Why doesn't this Subway guy use his big fat Trump tax cut towards keeping the $5 subs on the menu?

when they hit, they might, or they might put the money in more profitable stores, you really have no clue how business works do ya?

A liberal mind doesn't care about lost jobs, as long as jobs pay $15 an hour, welfare can help the rest

Pathetic

Would you rather see one person working for 15 dollars an hour, or 15 people working for a dollar an hour?

you tell us

A liberal mind doesn't care about lost jobs, as long as jobs pay $15 an hour, welfare can help the rest

Pathetic

Would you rather see one person working for 15 dollars an hour, or 15 people working for a dollar an hour?

you tell us

You need an explanation as to why Americans working for a dollar an hour would be a bad thing?

lol, you should have your citizenship revoked.

when they hit, they might, or they might put the money in more profitable stores, you really have no clue how business works do ya?

So you missed the million threads ranting about how companies are giving bonuses to their employees ALLEGEDLY because of the tax cuts.

Pathetic

you tell us

You need an explanation as to why Americans working for a dollar an hour would be a bad thing?

lol, you should have your citizenship revoked.

No, I wanted your take........you guys never answere questions

of course more money would be better....and that's what the tax bill does.....we all get more money from taxes and many people get higher wages....why do you guys hate that so much.....because you're commie govt did mandate it....that's why

you guys say businesses don't up wages......this did and proves you guys lie bigly.

So you missed the million threads ranting about how companies are giving bonuses to their employees ALLEGEDLY because of the tax cuts.

they stated it was BECAUSE of the tax cuts...how do you go through life with no ability to compromise or accept good things, even done by the other side.

and that wasn't the topic, they will increase wages and bonuses once they have the money...ie the tax cuts go into effect......which is this year and the next quarter.......

How long does it take for a Subway employee to make a foot long sub? One minute? Two minutes?

Let's say two minutes. That's 50 cents worth of labor at 15 bucks an hour.

At 10 bucks an hour that's 33 cents per sub. So the 15/hr minimum wage, if up from 10,

adds 17 cents to the labor cost for that foot long sub.
That's not good analysis, because the employees have to spend a lot of time doing other things besides making subs.

A subway restaurant will typically run at about 20% labor costs. If the total labor cost is increased 30%, then the total costs are increased by 30% of 20% = 6% .

Pathetic

15 people working for a dollar an hour the government would subsidize the rest

Actually you get about 8 slices on a footlong & lots of vegetables.

I work all kinds of hours. Sometimes super early, sometimes quite late. Depends on customer demands with their schedules. I post while out and about.
And I haven't lived with my parents since I was 7 years old.
You are a TERRIBLE judge of character.

TURRIBLE judge of character? Nope - I pegged you after half a dozen posts.
Ya a pseudo intellectual who places himself above it all
Pretends to play both sides equally though an obvious Trumpling
AND with the racial shit?
Additionally a Deplorable
To be fair however? You live in Kansas! :)

Grampa Murked U as a "pseudo intellectual"? :lol:
Lol

And I don't even live in Kansas. Even when told info directly that idiot gets it wrong lol

My bad - To be fair, you live in MISSOURI :)

Pathetic

The above is what the modern conservative braintrust looks like, in a nutshell (where they belong).

Pathetic

The above is what the modern conservative braintrust looks like, in a nutshell (where they belong).

Truth hurts ? It's better that people are working and padding their resume and we all know the government welfare will pick up the tab .

Actually you get about 8 slices on a footlong & lots of vegetables.

I work all kinds of hours. Sometimes super early, sometimes quite late. Depends on customer demands with their schedules. I post while out and about.
And I haven't lived with my parents since I was 7 years old.
You are a TERRIBLE judge of character.

TURRIBLE judge of character? Nope - I pegged you after half a dozen posts.
Ya a pseudo intellectual who places himself above it all
Pretends to play both sides equally though an obvious Trumpling
AND with the racial shit?
Additionally a Deplorable
To be fair however? You live in Kansas! :)

Grampa Murked U as a "pseudo intellectual"? :lol:
Lol

And I don't even live in Kansas. Even when told info directly that idiot gets it wrong lol

My bad - To be fair, you live in MISSOURI :)
yeah they all look alike, eh?

yeah they all look alike, eh?

Pretty much

hillbilly.jpg

Forum List

Back