Sec Def approved Mayor of DCs request for National Guard for Trump rally

Watching it on Tim pool.

So active and consistent violent by ANTIFA AND BLM over the course of months is not a reason to get Natilnal Guard involved....but a POSSIBILITY OF VIOLENCE by Trump supporters gets the National Guard preemptly involved? :laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

More left wing pretzel logic. Holy shit. You guys are too much.

Chavez/Maduro type tactics!
Bananas for everyone.....:banana:.

i can list city after city and riot after riot from the left.
i can show videos of BLM pulling old white people out of their cars and beating the shit out of them for being white. COUNTLESS videos.
i can show you BLM activists who simply shoot people in the head for daring to drive around them and their "protest".
i can show you once beautiful city streets in our country now reduced to 3rd world ash and ghettos
i can show you people getting out of their cars and attacking an officer more than i can show you an officer shooting people simply because of their color
i can show this to you every night for months on end

and this is fine, to the left.

but can someone show me actual events where the proud boys went out and did anything like this? one or 2 random events, GTFO. ever sector of our society has 1 or 2 random bad events however it does not define that sector. we just make it so because we're dumbasses these days. collectively.

so show me why i need to fear "the proud boys" by what they have done to our general population; night after night; day after day, week after week, month after month up to almost a full year of regular tear shit up activity.

i'll wait. you'll be digging for quite some time to find anything near what the left has done.

I hope the guard actually shoots the violent people. A lot of Democrats planted in the ground.
They're going to be unarmed. They will be directing marchers and traffic, so that the Police force will be free to arrest the Ne'er-do-wells.

Forum List

Back