Second presidential debate will be virtual. Trump says he isn't wasting his time.

Should Biden & Trump refuse this format and just postpone?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Biden is the one who won’t show up. He needs to be in his basement so he can read a teleprompter.

Fascinating. Even though the Trump tream has announced Trump won't show, and the Biden team says Biden will show, the most hardcore of the Trump cultists are still clinging to their alternate version of reality.

But then, what else can they do? They've spent months declaring that anyone not showing for the debates is a coward, and that Biden wouldn't show, but now it's Trump who won't show for the debates. If they face reality, they have to admit Trump is a wrist-flapping beta-wimp coward, by their own standards.

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!
coward? its your asswipe that wont show up---virtual? puppetteers pulling XIDEN strings....you are delusional

Odd but It sounded like Trump saying he wouldn't show up.
Isn’t it already slanted to hello biden enough? What are you afraid of?

No, it's not slanted, and your silly accusation is just pathetic.

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!
coward? its your asswipe that wont show up---virtual? puppetteers pulling XIDEN strings....you are delusional

Reallyyyyy .. when has Biden or Harris been asked if they’re going to pack the court? End the fillaBuster, end fracking ? Fact checked, green new deal,, who pays for the new free deal? I’ll wait
Or why she called biden a racist and a rapist and no Longer believes it?

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

Reallyyyyy .. when has Biden or Harris been asked if they’re going to pack the court? End the fillaBuster, end fracking ? Fact checked, green new deal,, who pays for the new free deal? I’ll wait

Calm down meat-curtain. Trump was the one who set that bar. When he was asked about all the information he claimed to have gotten from Hawaii, he said he just wasn't going to discuss that any more, and he got away with it. Don't you think that is a valid answer now? Why not?

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

Amusing how Trumptards keep whining how Biden will 'pack the courts' considering that's exactly what Trump is doing now.

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

Calm down meat-curtain. Trump was the one who set that bar. When he was asked about all the information he claimed to have gotten from Hawaii, he said he just wasn't going to discuss that any more, and he got away with it. Don't you think that is a valid answer now? Why not?
Why won’t these moderators ask these questions and demand an answer?
most Americans have never heard of the green new deal why don’t they explain it why don’t they explain that you’re going to have to renovate your house is in the money it’s gonna cost? The fuck we’re not gonna have airplanes or cows.. America needs to know what the Hells going on.. california’s going to ban cars that use fuel? Lol hellooo poor ppl with kids..

Trump can't over talk and interrupt Biden in a virtual debate so hell no he doesn't want one.
afvdy75fcvr51.jpg

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

Amusing how Trumptards keep whining how Biden will 'pack the courts' considering that's exactly what Trump is doing now.
Trump added more than 9 judges?? Link?

No point in having it then imo. Too easy to cheat and just parrot an answer that someone else is feeding you.

Edit: apparently Trump agrees because he told Fox he wasn't going to waste his time in a phone interview.

If it's to protect the people why are they still letting the moderator and audience gather together?
Lol oh for fuck sake. After all this time the right was predicting that Biden wasn’t going to do the debates and now Trump’s whiny little bitch ass is the one turning it down. Spin this any way you want, but Trump is a fucking pussy.

This format will be a complete disaster. Between internet delays, interruptions from candidates and the moderator.

I predict a complete shit show.

More so than the last one?

My recommendation: stock up on popcorn.

colfax_m said:
They wouldn't have made it virtual if Trump hadn't gotten coronavirus.

Actions -> Consequences
This format will be a complete disaster. Between internet delays, interruptions from candidates and the moderator.

Can't be any worse than what I saw last Tuesday night. And Trump will actually have to answer questions in a format that
is not even remotely in his ballpark.
It was a disastrous shit show for you Democrats. Joe Biden got beat like a drum even with a biased moderator who was regurgitating a Democrat false narrative.

It was predicted that the Biden camp would try to use COVID 19 as an excuse to avoid live in person debates. IIRC, even in this very forum people predicted that. Even Nancy Pelosi urged Biden not to adhere to the agreed upon debate format because she knew Biden's mind is shot.

The Democrats were calling for debate rule changes immediately after Biden got his ass handed to him in the first debate. And that was BEFORE Trump was diagnosed with C-19.

Now they are using it as a convenient excuse, just as we knew they would.

“Why would I allow the Debate Commission to change the rules for the second and third Debates when I easily won last time?” ~ quoted from DJT tweet.

Last edited:
TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

most Americans have never heard of the green new deal why don’t they explain it why don’t they explain that you’re going to have to renovate your house is in the money it’s gonna cost? The fuck we’re not gonna have airplanes or cows.. America needs to know what the Hells going on.. california’s going to ban cars that use fuel? Lol hellooo poor ppl with kids..

Wow. You're off the deep end, aren't you?

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

No that’s the democrat platform lol

More so than the last one?

My recommendation: stock up on popcorn.
Yes, far worse.

A simple few day delay if necessary is all that was needed. But this proposal gives Biden the ability to FREELY CHEAT

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

Trump added more than 9 judges?? Link?

Turtle boy refused to even consider voting on Obama's choices for federal judges, and left a large number of positions open for Trump to fill. Merrick Garland wasn't the only judge who had his seat stolen by the right.
1602175603995.png

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!

TRUMP IS A COWARD!

No that’s the democrat platform lol

Republicans don't even have a platform unless they decided on one this morning.

Forum List

Back