Second presidential debate will be virtual. Trump says he isn't wasting his time.

Should Biden & Trump refuse this format and just postpone?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump in any debate similar to his last one is not worth watching, nor worth putting our country through the shame and embarrassment.

Now that he is on drugs, STEROIDS, it's a recipe for another disaster even worse!

He's wise to bow out.

But not wise to hold another one of his covid spreading parties, instead..... :eek:

I hear a few rats say "Trump is wrong to skip debates because he's behind in polls (riiiight)"

Then, Ted Cruz, who is much wiser than most says "Trump is right to not want virtual debate".

I think I will side with Cruz on this one, easily. Trump would be walking into a trap to do a virtual debate. You know how you can tell he is? Look at all the Dem activists, some who probably didn't want Biden to debate at all in the beginning; now suggesting Trump suck it up and debate".

From a political standpoint. A virtual debate would be awful. He would do MUCH better by just having a rally and raising the issue of the MSM being in the tank to such a degree they try and force a virtual debate.
I thought the democrats were going to follow the science and the CDC's recommendations? Now even those are not good enough for the debate to be held in person with social distancing...
This is the CDC's decision. Coward Don is the one ignoring the CDC and breaking his agreement.

I hear a few rats say "Trump is wrong to skip debates because he's behind in polls (riiiight)"

Then, Ted Cruz, who is much wiser than most says "Trump is right to not want virtual debate".

I think I will side with Cruz on this one, easily. Trump would be walking into a trap to do a virtual debate. You know how you can tell he is? Look at all the Dem activists, some who probably didn't want Biden to debate at all in the beginning; now suggesting Trump suck it up and debate".

From a political standpoint. A virtual debate would be awful. He would do MUCH better by just having a rally and raising the issue of the MSM being in the tank to such a degree they try and force a virtual debate.
I thought the democrats were going to follow the science and the CDC's recommendations? Now even those are not good enough for the debate to be held in person with social distancing...
This is the CDC's decision. Coward Don is the one ignoring the CDC and breaking his agreement.
NO its not MORON!... This is the commission on presidential debates decision and has NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE.. This is an attempt to protect Biden's failing mental state.

Now both of them want an in person debate and have stated so ON AIR... No one is running except the Biden supporters in the debate commission that saw there candidate utterly destroyed last night.

Yah, it would give Rump the chance to expand his Covid Distribution to yet another group. What's next, does he bring in the Flesh Eating Bacteria People to hug everyone? So far, the only ones that are being affected are his own people.

Okay, all kidding aside. Sounds to me like Rump is the one that doesn't want the debate. With his medical condition, no one in their right mind wants to be within a mile of his Covid Distributing group. That means the Virtual is just about all that's left. But if he doesn't do a good showing in a debate, he's lost anyway. So he's looking for just about every way to not make it happen. I suggest that they don't allow him to get out of it without him outright refusing.
The 15th is safely outside the 14-day quarantine window.

The commievirus hysteria was old hat before Memorial Day...Go rent a pair, if you can't grow 'em.
Impeached Trump says he got it on the 1st. That's 14 days out, not "safely outside."

Yah, it would give Rump the chance to expand his Covid Distribution to yet another group. What's next, does he bring in the Flesh Eating Bacteria People to hug everyone? So far, the only ones that are being affected are his own people.

Okay, all kidding aside. Sounds to me like Rump is the one that doesn't want the debate. With his medical condition, no one in their right mind wants to be within a mile of his Covid Distributing group. That means the Virtual is just about all that's left. But if he doesn't do a good showing in a debate, he's lost anyway. So he's looking for just about every way to not make it happen. I suggest that they don't allow him to get out of it without him outright refusing.
They could send Pence in to debate Biden instead.

Hell. I wouldn't do a virtual debate. I like to look at the people asking questions and I also like to SEE my opponent. Virtual debate my ass.
You do realize Impeached Trump can see the people asking questions, and Biden, in a virtual debate?

Hell. I wouldn't do a virtual debate. I like to look at the people asking questions and I also like to SEE my opponent. Virtual debate my ass.
You do realize Impeached Trump can see the people asking questions, and Biden, in a virtual debate?

Sure but its better to be on site. I'm sure Trump would love to actually see the people in person. Biden?? Who knows.

Oh and Trump wasn't impeached though the Dems sure tried hard. LOL

Sure but its better to be on site. I'm sure Trump would love to actually see the people in person. Biden?? Who knows.

You actually are an active avid poster on a political message board and do not realize Trump was impeached.

You actually are an active avid poster on a political message board and do not realize Trump was impeached.

They tried but the Senate kicked that shit to the curb.

Of course it's better to be there live. But given Impeached Trump's medical condition, no one should be in the same room with him. So virtual is an acceptable option. Impeached Trump didn’t want to do another debate so now he's bowing out. Won't look good for him but he's counting on the electorate already making up their minds.

And yes, Impeached Trump was most certainly impeached. You're just a moron who doesn't know anything.

The commievirus hysteria was old hat before Memorial Day...Go rent a pair, if you can't grow 'em.
Impeached Trump says he got it on the 1st. That's 14 days out, not "safely outside."
The problem is no one can trust Trump, on getting two negative covid tests prior to the event, because he and his doctor have lied to us.....and because he was suppose to be tested prior to the last debate, but wasn't, and he came to the debate, infected with the virus, in the contagious stage.

They would need an independent technician giving the test and an independent lab, giving the result of the tests, to be trusted.... the "honor system" doesn't apply to Trump, as he showed clearly, on the last debate.

A virtual debate would be a disaster to T
Biden could lie and lie and they would cut off T

I agree with Trump on this. It would be a bad decision to agree to this. He is going to have a rally instead and I bet it is more effective than a virtual debate. That's a recipe for a silver platter situation for Biden.

The last Town Hall had Biden supporters shown as "Independents". This one would be a teleprompter for him and the mods cutting him off.

Oh, and anyone who supports Communist China at the expense of their own country, go F yourselves and have a Blessed day!

Second Trump-Biden debate will be virtual, organizers say

President Trump, in his first interview since his positive coronavirus test, told Fox Business' Maria Bartiromo on Thursday that he will not participate in the next debate, just minutes after the Commission on Presidential Debates announced the showdown, slated for Oct. 15, will be virtual.

The CPD announced early Tuesday that "the second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which the candidates would participate from separate remote locations." Steve Scully of C-SPAN is still set to moderate the second presidential debate from Miami.

But, in a Fox Business interview Thursday, the president said he would not take part in a virtual debate.

"The commission changed the debate style and that's not acceptable to us," Trump said on "Mornings with Maria." "I beat him in the first debate, I beat him easily."

The president added that he expected to "beat him in the second debate also."

"I'm not going to do a virtual debate," Trump went on. "I’m not going to waste my time at a virtual debate."

The president said he wasn't going to "sit at a computer" to debate, calling it "ridiculous."

"They're trying to protect Biden," Trump said. "Everybody is."

Rump: "I beat him easily"? :auiqs.jpg:

The problem is no one can trust Trump, on getting two negative covid tests prior to the event, because he and his doctor have lied to us.....and because he was suppose to be tested prior to the last debate, but wasn't, and he came to the debate, infected with the virus, in the contagious stage.

They would need an independent technician giving the test and an independent lab, giving the result of the tests, to be trusted.... the "honor system" doesn't apply to Trump, as he showed clearly, on the last debate.
No, demagoguing democrats don't trust Trump....The guy could walk on water and you creeps would howl about how he can't swim.

Forum List

Back