Second Republican Resigns From House Freedom Caucus

You can see from the unhinged wing nut insisting against fact that H Clinton is being criminally investigated why the GOP morons have tried 61 times to repeal ACA and failed ...they do not learn from experience....they are not into facts ...

i'm posting pages of facts you loser

you're just crying

lmao!
You can post the encyclopedia if you wish ...its just that you cannot post any source saying Hillary Clinton is at this moment the subject of an FBI criminal Investigation...

i see you're too much of a coward to admit machines cant be investigated; and are desperately clinging to a point that is irrelevant,.

WHEN THEY ARE DONE INVESTIGATING IT WILL BE HILLARY and the people that she hired to set up the server CHARGED WITH CRIMES

THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE TO HAVE AN INVESTIGATION BUT TO SEE IF CRIMINAL ACTS HAPPENED

I now know you cannot come up with anyone claiming Clinton is the subject of an FBI criminal investigation ....you lose

no YOU lose idiot

when they are done she is the one who will be charged with crimes.

SHE DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE KNOWN IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW

SHE DOENST HAVE TO HAVE PERSONALLY SET UP THE SERVER

keep trying....................................

Get back with us after that happens. Until then, it's just your wet dream.

i bet ur the idiot that said the scandal wouldnt get this far!!

lol

You mean like all the other crazy made up right wing scandals and investigations that fell on their faces? Just because you can get someone to say they are investigating doesn't mean you will find wrong doing.

YOU MEAN LIKE the Bush war crimes trial and impeachment leftard?

the Fox News reporter sedition charge?

lol you moron

I must have missed those. I am aware of other countries trying shrub and cheney in abstention, but not here. The closest I am aware of was the investigation into torturing prisoners,and yes, shrub was guilty of that.

IF

as you say they are looking to see if countries hacked the system tyrone you moronic loser THEN

YOU NEED TO READ WHAT I POSTED

IT DOESNT MATTER IF SHE DIDNT KNOW THE DATA WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED

SHE CAN BE CRIMINALLY CHARGED ANYWAY

no YOU lose idiot

when they are done she is the one who will be charged with crimes.

SHE DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE KNOWN IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW

SHE DOENST HAVE TO HAVE PERSONALLY SET UP THE SERVER

keep trying....................................

lol

You mean like all the other crazy made up right wing scandals and investigations that fell on their faces? Just because you can get someone to say they are investigating doesn't mean you will find wrong doing.

lol you moron

I must have missed those. I am aware of other countries trying shrub and cheney in abstention, but not here. The closest I am aware of was the investigation into torturing prisoners,and yes, shrub was guilty of that.

arent you the loser that just spoke of investigations that went nowhere?

stop embarrasing yourself idiot

C) 1950 Federal Records Act
44 U.S. Code § 3106 - Unlawful removal, destruction of records
https://www.law.cornell.edu/...
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)
US Code
Notes
Authorities (CFR)
prev | next
The head of each Federal agency shall notify the Archivist of any actual, impending, or threatened unlawful removal, defacing, alteration, or destruction of records in the custody of the agency of which he is the head that shall come to his attention, and with the assistance of the Archivist shall initiate action through the Attorney General for the recovery of records he knows or has reason to believe have been unlawfully removed from his agency, or from another Federal agency whose records have been transferred to his legal custody. In any case in which the head of the agency does not initiate an action for such recovery or other redress within a reasonable period of time after being notified of any such unlawful action, the Archivist shall request the Attorney General to initiate such an action, and shall notify the Congress when such a request has been made.

IF

as you say they are looking to see if countries hacked the system tyrone you moronic loser THEN

She is not being criminally investigated...you wing nuts are doomed to be the "Charlie Browns" trying to kick a football that "Lucy" will remove at the last moment...leaving you frustrated and Hillary Clinton laughing at you...you will never get to kick that football...

lol

lol you moron

What committees were involved in impeaching shrub? In his war crimes?There was a concerted effort not to embarrass that failed ex president by all of that, and many were disappointed.

IF

She is not being criminally investigated...you wing nuts are doomed to be the "Charlie Browns" trying to kick a football that "Lucy" will remove at the last moment...leaving you frustrated and Hillary Clinton laughing at you...you will never get to kick that football...

it doesnt matter idiot if they say she isnt being investigated AT THIS POINT. and you cant even provide a quote from an actual FBI spokesperson for that

u lost a long time ago nutjob

lol

lol you moron

tough day Goobie ?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

lol you moron

What committees were involved in impeaching shrub? In his war crimes?There was a concerted effort not to embarrass that failed ex president by all of that, and many were disappointed.

dont try to say you dont have the whole "Impeach Bush!" t-shirt and coffee mug collection from MoveOn.org idiot

lol

lol

lol you moron

tough day Goobie ?

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i got you to make a fool of yourself

but yea i dont feel so proud of it; too easy

lol you moron

dont try to say you dont have the whole "Impeach Bush!" t-shirt and coffee mug collection from MoveOn.org idiot

lol

Name the sub committee that was in charge of any of those things you mentioned.

you dont have to have set up server or have willingly gave information away

they are investigating the machines to see if OUR PEOPLE COMMITTED CRIMES

lol you moron

SO you just admitted you run around like a jackass insisting things are true that you never even TRIED to find if they were true??

lol

NONE; which was exactly my point loser. you want to cry about things but you never even tried to do anything about them

thanks!!!

IF

prove they are only having an investigation from the angle of whether foreign countries did something wrong IDIOT!

YOU CANT

I say no one takes the job of speaker... It's really a meaningless job.

Let congress burn...

Ummmm!!! That is exactly what he is doing. But the reality of the statement, as always, escapes you.

Shouldn't Assoholic be applauding Republicans for abandoning the Freedom Caucus? Shouldnt he be applauding the Republicans for not going for McCarthy, whom he characterized as partisan and stupid?

SO you just admitted you run around like a jackass insisting things are true that you never even TRIED to find if they were true??

lol

NONE; which was exactly my point loser. you want to cry about things but you never even tried to do anything about them

thanks!!!

Whut? The fact that Democrats use discretion in their investigations somehow justifies the craziness of the right? You are nuts aren't you?

Forum List

Back