Second Republican Resigns From House Freedom Caucus

CNN: Clinton "Has Not Personally Been Declared The Subject Of The Investigation Into Her Emails."Recapping an interview between CNN host Chris Cuomo and Donald Trump, CNN.com noted that Clinton "has not personally been declared the subject of the investigation into her emails":

........... there has been no indication to date that the Justice Department believes Clinton intentionally shared information she knew was classified. She has not personally been declared the subject of the investigation into her emails. [CNN.com,8/21/15]
CrusaderFrank is just trying to divert attention away from the teabaggers falling apart.

Don't indulge him.

Shouldn't Assoholic be applauding Republicans for abandoning the Freedom Caucus? Shouldnt he be applauding the Republicans for not going for McCarthy, whom he characterized as partisan and stupid?
I am! This is the beginning of the end for the wingnuts holding Congress hostage.

Republicans are talking about it right now on MSNBC. If they don't get behind someone who may be willing to run the House responsibly, they will lose credibility with the rest of the House Republicans.

I'm lovin' it!
I had no idea you were pro Republican. Wow.
If loving the sight of Republicans imploding and turning on each other means I'm "pro Republican", then I'm guilty.

Because you know the answer is it means Clinton negligently allowed classified material to fall into enemy hands, which is a felony.
Ding.

No it actually means she got hacked ...
I cant believe I have to tease this out of you.
And why did she get hacked? Was it because she conducted her official business on her own unsecure server, despite gov't regulations and laws to the contrary? SOmething that would be a felony?
Government agencies got hacked and they are on secure servers.

Home Depot, Ashley Madison, Wells Fargo, and a bunch of other big corporations got hacked, and they are on secure servers.

So you have no point.

But nice deflection attempt.

The teabaggers are going down! (it's actually what teabaggers do. )

Because you know the answer is it means Clinton negligently allowed classified material to fall into enemy hands, which is a felony.
Ding.

No it actually means she got hacked ...
I cant believe I have to tease this out of you.
And why did she get hacked? Was it because she conducted her official business on her own unsecure server, despite gov't regulations and laws to the contrary? SOmething that would be a felony?
Government agencies got hacked and they are on secure servers.

Home Depot, Ashley Madison, Wells Fargo, and a bunch of other big corporations got hacked, and they are on secure servers.

So you have no point.

But nice deflection attempt.

The teabaggers are going down! (it's actually what teabaggers do. )

31,000 posts and still nothing meaningful.

Forum List

Back